Star Wars Tough guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
Who do you think is the bossiest character of star wars? Basically the "Push Arounder" and the guy who is always saying he is tough and is always whooping someones arse?

Darth_Janus
Mace has the bossiest attitude, but really? No one whoops ass all the time.

Clawed The Bum
yeah i agree i think mace is the ohh look at me look at me." i don't trust him". look at me i am seriuos.
also maul looks preddy much like don't mess with me.
P.S. are there any maul vs mace forums it would be quite interesting since both are like look at me i am seriuos

LordSorgo
Mace can act like a Sith at times, but i guarentee if he was a Sith, you would not think he is so tough. His attitude as a Jedi is uncalled for, and i am suprised he was never kicked off the council.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, me too. But I think they kept him because of Affirmative Action.

Human Vader
Racial Profiling?.........

Darth_Janus
Well, the only other black jedi was a Zabrak, so they had to make an exception, dude.

Darth_Janus
CHeck this mo' fo out!

Human Vader
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/707/pdvd0021wz0dy.jpg

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/707/pdvd0021wz0dy.jpg

Hehehe!

Darth_Janus
lmfao

Darth Calladus
yo WTF............ stop using the word nigga and negro
dots

Darth_Janus
It's not a censored word and it's hardly offensive. I have YET to see cracker, fishbelly, white potato, and white trash become censored, offensive words. When I do, I'll reconsider my stance.

Now, my advice to you is to lighten up. No pun intended...

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
yo WTF............ stop using the word nigga and negro
dots

Yo G, y'all gotta chill and relax y'all shizzle down, dawg. Listen to dis shit i'm 'bout to talk. People be allowed to say Negro, bro. Cuz it juss a wurd that peeps be allowed to shout out. Purty much da same wif "Da 'N' word", yo!

But yo i gotta bounce.

Peace, homes.

Darth Calladus
so all those words u listed are offensive and negro is not?

Darth_Janus
Actually, they don't mean a thing to me because I know they're just words. People have a stigma with certain words and it's ridiculous. If I was saying them deliberately to hurt you or others, okay. I've crossed the line. But I haven't, so exercise your right NOT to read my posts, if you will.

Darth Calladus
aight well that being said if i evr use ur list of racial words. in any manner. except being racial of course. i dont expect you to get upset or question my use of the words.

no harm done right?

Darth_Janus
Well, I don't want this to be a bad moment in KMC history, man. Let's just ignore it and move on. No harm intended.

Darth Calladus
aight then
done deal

Darth_Janus
Score.

LordSorgo
Pussies!

InsaneNoodlyGuy
nazi kikes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.