Maul + Mace VS 3 GG ( no offensive force powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
The setting is somewhere flat.

JediMusician
What is a GG?

darth zamorak
mace alone could take gg

Darth Windu
It's against 3.

darth plo koon
gg = general grevouse

Darth Windu
*Grievous*, but yeah. And the Jedi/Sith. Mace and Maul each Force Grip a General and crush his chest. Mace goes and kills the last, whole one while Maul slaughters the other two fallen G's.

kamikz
Ok so why didn't Obi-Wan crush his chest, because he can't. Obi-Wan is much more skilled than Maul in ROTS so I doubt that Maul could do that.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Darth Windu
*Grievous*, but yeah. And the Jedi/Sith. Mace and Maul each Force Grip a General and crush his chest. Mace goes and kills the last, whole one while Maul slaughters the other two fallen G's.

Read the title, No offensive force powers.

Maul would lose quickly, then the three gang up on Windu.

Darth Windu
Because Obi-Wan is a Jedi. Maul is a Sith Lord. Obi is cultured and trained and molded against such offensive use of the Force on living beings.

Darth Windu
Oh wait no offensive Force powers. . . . . then they drop something on one or two of them and kill the remainder.

MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous isn't gonna just stand there and say; "Oh! Crush my chest!" One Grievous is good enough.

Darth_Janus
He's gonna die and fast. Not like he has a choice.

Darth Windu
Maul could without a doubt beat, or at the very least stall A Grievous. And Mace has already proven himself very capable of easily defeating Grievous. It would take effort, but he could take two Generals, and by that time, Maul probably would have been done with the third. If not, Mace helps.

Clawed The Bum
i don't think that mace can easily take on two GG. and there would be lightsabers strikeing at him from 8 directions. ( note no force power that does some sort of damage. that includes lifting up blocks and letting them crush on GG)

Darth_Janus
Well, if Mace has already encountered Grievous (Which he has) he may already have his shatterpoint nailed.

Darth Kronos
sooo..this is one of those joke threads right?

Clawed The Bum
yeah but you have to open the armor. GG won't let you do that with 4 lightsabers.

Darth Windu
I said he easily defeated one in LOE. It would take effort to take two. But he could do it. And he didn't use any Force in his original fight except at the very end, but that was when GG was already vulnerable anyway.

Darth_Janus
THOU HAST ENCOUNTERED BATTLE WITH THE ENEM n00b!

>Clawed the Bum

WHAT IS THY COMMAND?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attack

-Defend

-Get your freak on

-stfu n00b

Nai Fohl
-stfu n00b

obviously...

And hell...Obi-Wan disarmed Grievous and make him run away in what time ? 10 seconds ? Mace and Maul would just do the same...so...10 seconds after the fight starts you have only one Grievous with weapons and the two others are down.

That leaves Mace + Maul vs 1 GG and he will be dead another 5 seconds later.

Darth Windu
Janus, what? Talking to me?

Darth_Janus
Oh, you missed it... lol.. nevermind.

Darth Windu
Not yours and Makashiman's argument, that was another thread. But I thought you were talking to me.

Darth_Janus
Kinda was. You encountered a n00b.

Clawed The Bum
he called me a noob in this thread and also in an other...
man everybody hates me...

Darth_Janus
No, just hate your posts.

Darth Windu
Ahah . . . .

Clawed The Bum
all you know about me is from reading my posts so...

Darth_Janus
So essentially I hate most of your posts. Usually the ones where you go and do something like try and say Vader is better then I'm guessing.

Clawed The Bum
the only char we both like is obi...

Darth_Janus
Not the point. This isn't about who we like; it's about who would win and why.

Clawed The Bum
there could be many posibilities in this match. 2 GG can team up on maul and try to kill him while an other one fights vs mace and tries to hold him off. i know you guyz will say that he can kill GG in a matter of secounds but i think that GG can hold off if he plays on the defensive and twirls his lightsabers around and stuff

Darth Windu
If Obi-Wan could do it in a few, Mace could do it in half that, and Obi was even defensive.

Darth Somebody
If this is with lightsabers, Mace and Maul would have to put some effort into it, considering you would have 12 lightsabers against two (three counting Maul's staffsaber). Grievious is quicker than both, but they have usage of the Force. Maul is an excellent martial artist, and I would dare say is much quicker than Mace. And Mace's unique shatterpoint ability would help a lot.

Without sabres, Maul and Mace would be utterly defeated, just like Obi would've been if that blaster wasn't there. Grievious is far stronger than Mace or Maul would ever hope to be. So he would win physically.

Assuming, however, lightsabers ARE employed - Maul and Mace.

Admiral Akbar
Maul and mace win, end of story. Mace finds GG shatterpoint, and they are all the same so Mace wont have to find one for each individually. Maul could take on one GG or at least heavily stall one, while mace takes the others into a corner and shows them what a black man can do.

Clawed The Bum
um ok big deal GG has a weakpoint at his heart. so does every fu(kin jedi. if you stab ANY jedi ( notice the any) jedi in the heart they will die. when jedi fight they don't let the enemy stab their heart. i am sure GG won't let the enemy do the same. not to mention jedi have weak points all over their body and GG only has his chest.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
um ok big deal GG has a weakpoint at his heart. so does every fu(kin jedi. if you stab ANY jedi ( notice the any) jedi in the heart they will die. when jedi fight they don't let the enemy stab their heart. i am sure GG won't let the enemy do the same. not to mention jedi have weak points all over their body and GG only has his chest.

Only his chest ? Nice try...

You can cut his arms of (seen in ROTS) you can destroy his lightsabers (seen in ROTS). Obi-Wan got him disarmed and running after less than 30 seconds of fighting and he is the most defensive lightsaber fighter in the movies and he actualy used nearly no force powers.

Maul and Mace could just run around with master speed (see TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon run away from the destroyer droids) while GG can't use the force. They will cut GG into little pieces before GG even can think of start fighting.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, i dont understand why so many people are starting to like General.
First we get all these Koon threads and now the GG threads are accumulating.

GG is not all good because he can wield 4 lightsabers, get over it.

LordSorgo
Two hundred Younglings would come from nowhere and destroy them all.

Darth_Glentract
oh no, Pope Palpatine is on their tail!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
oh no, Pope Palpatine is on their tail!

What the f*ck....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.