20 Borg vs Robo Cop Predator and Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting Fight

Burning Christ
The Borg are too slow.

EsteemedLeader
robocop would clean house. robo cop is awesome and has fought off giant robots way tougher than the borg. add a predator, a creature from a warrior race, and terminator, a futuristic robot soldier that took out an entire manned police station like it was nothing....... you see what i mean

jrodslam
Youre right. Robocop is the man.

MERCILOUS
I don't really care for the borg, but if they get to fight using there regular methods, then by about the 12 borg or so they'll be pretty much invunerable to all attacks these characters can produce. I still think that the three will win, but I figure it'll be much closer than you guys think. Maybe all three don't even make it.

grey fox
It all matters what kind of terminator's

if it's T-800 then robo-cops team are going down*

T-1000 ...possibly the liquid metal thing is quite an advantage because, as far as i know a Borg cant survive being decapitated or being cut straight in half

T-X Instant win , the T-X is so overloaded with weaponry it's unbelievable and if all else fails she could detonate her nuclear core and BAM no more Borg

*Here are my reasons, the T-800 blatantly stated in Terminator 3 that it was a outdated model and had very little chance of winning in direct combat against the T-X , its only capability's is enhanced strength speed and durability also extensive knowledge of the time frame he is in , And finally , in Terminator 3 the T-X over rides his system with nanobots and controls him ( in a similar manner to the Borg ) now if the T-X can do it then the borg can also do it...... and they can probably do it better.

T-800http://www.movieswallpapers.org/pictures/3/353/thumb/200_Terminator%203%20T-800%20Attack.jpg

T-1000http://www.goingfaster.com/darkthoughts/t1000.jpg

T-X http://www.ukhotmovies.com/reviews/terminator3/terminator-three-film.jpg

MERCILOUS
Nah, these just aren't borg if they're not connected to the collective. Using nanobots could only be the worste idea ever. Nanobots are good but they just aren't cutting it against thousands of collective minds.

MERCILOUS
Sorry, double post.

jrodslam
Can someone post some info on Borg? I dont quite know what they are.

grey fox

K3VIL
Predator can chop away Borg's heads killing them, they can't survive beheadment.
Robocop and Terminator both have sufficient physical strenght to rip away their heads, they win.

whirlysplat
Borg just assimilate both with Nano bots thats what they do they don't have to fightbig grin They just injevt Nano probes inside the others and turn them into Dronesbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

In a straight up fight the T800 wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Interesting Fight

Not really. No offense

Robo Cop alone would take over twenty borg. Now that you've added a Predator (pretty much the Ultimate warrior) and the unstoppable Terminator...there's really nothing the Borg can do but twiddle their thumbs and lumber around.

golem370
How about 20 Data's each with faster then Human Reflexes and the strength of 10 men

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Not really. No offense

Now that you've added a Predator (pretty much the Ultimate warrior)

So, the Predator is gonna shake the ropes, do a splash on the Borg, and then to a military press slam on them, while wearing day glow tassels from his arms and boots? AWESOME! Easy win!

pr1983
As long as Robocop has ammo he's ok... the borg can't adapt to projectile weapons...

Predator, as long as he doesnt get overwhelmed is fine...

Terminator may go down, depends on which model...

jrodslam
Originally posted by pr1983
As long as Robocop has ammo he's ok... the borg can't adapt to projectile weapons...

A regular Robocop clip holds 167 rounds i believe. He never misses either. I wonder how many clips he holds in that leg of his? Either way, hes not running out of ammo.

jrodslam
Correction. Its 141 rounds, with extra to spare.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by pr1983

Yes they can, I've seen borg with personal adaptable force fields.

golem370
Huh have you seen borg after a few phaser fire they have force field

pr1983
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Yes they can, I've seen borg with personal adaptable force fields.

Phaser fire yes, not projectile weapons... thats why torpedoes damage their ships and how picard killed two in first contact, after they had adapted to the starfleet phasers...

golem370
they also regenerated there ship and did not get damaged after that

pr1983
Originally posted by golem370
they also regenerated there ship and did not get damaged after that

When? In their first appearence?

MERCILOUS
I still think they'll adapt. I mean come on, It's thousands of collective minds from differen't alien races with all sorts of technology. Would it be wise to guess that guns are no longer used because phasers are superior?

grey fox
No , probably it's the fact that guns are tedious to use (come on you have to constantly reload) whereas a phaser has no clips .... and i also belive that a forcefield can be penetrated by bullets IF it is a simple energy shielding device (similar to the shield liger on zoids) as a repeated shot in one place Could push the bullets through the shield .

MERCILOUS
Dude, phasers can desintigrate you, how is that not superior to a gun. And force fields can't keep out physical things, or can't be adapted to do so? And even if your zoid theory is correct, by the next borg that problem would be fixed.

grey fox
ok thenbut the terminator problem is still their, unless we know which terminator we cant do jack

MERCILOUS
Well, I think it has to be one of Arnie's characters, otherwise it would have said differently.

golem370
How about Robo Cop Predator and Terminator Wolverine and Sabretooth were trapped on a Borg Ship

golem370
The Two Arnold terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.