Mr. Bunch Can Go To Hell!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
im 13 and started first day of school. PE teacher Mr. bunch is so bossy and mean!!

DarkC
And you're making a thread for it? If you're looking for sympathy pal, you're talking to the wrong person.

kmcdude
meh.............tell him to **** off,kid

shellie
how is he mean?

Tex
So is he like totally hot in his gym shorts? zorro

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
im 13 and started first day of school. PE teacher Mr. bunch is so bossy and mean!!

aren't all P.E teachers mean?
I thought that was a requirement for the job... confused

A kid at my school got expelled for farting on our P.E Teacher.. eek!

Lil Krueger
Seriously, I didnt even know him and he started to be angry at me.

"Umm mister?"<--A 11 year old girl asking
"DO NOT CALL ME MISTER, ITS VERY DISRESPECTFUL! IM MR. BUNCH!!"<--Ass! She didn't even know his name and he didn't introduced himself!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Lil Krueger

That's life for you kid. Learn to deal with it. It's only going to get worse as you go into high school.

BlackC@t
^ How insightful, I'm sure that makes him feel better roll eyes (sarcastic)

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by BlackC@t
^ How insightful, I'm sure that makes him feel better roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

cking
thats life and you got to deal with it, it will get worse in high school, but you will make it just fine. learn to deal with it or atleast try and get along. you are getting a little taste of the real world, a good lesson for you. the world is not a safe place, most of the time you are alone and nobody will stick up for you when you need them the most, so going solo is always a possibility. life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get.

DanZeke25
Oh your gonna get it now. I am Mr. Bunch, you idiot! And I'm going to tell the principal about this. But, before your expelled, I'm gonna make you run so much you wont be able to feel you legs.

cking
sounds more like a football coach instead of a P.E coach.

Hulk Power

It's the truth. What would you prefer that I tell him? A lie or the truth?

Coldfire
Lol stick out tongue tis very true tho, unfortunately....

cking
it should make him feel better. sometimes a person has to grow up at an early age.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Coldfire
Lol stick out tongue tis very true tho, unfortunately....

Finally someone that agrees with me.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Oh your gonna get it now. I am Mr. Bunch, you idiot! And I'm going to tell the principal about this. But, before your expelled, I'm gonna make you run so much you wont be able to feel you legs.

And which Mr.Bunch are you?

StaT1c
Tell him to suck your dick. That will probably work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.