Prison for life....HAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox

GuitarBunny
Wow that really sucks confused

here in America life is 25 and up

Bardock42
Well but think aboot it they killed their wives.....they are not really a threat to society...so you just want them to be in jail out of revenge.....If there's no chance odf recovery sure...I'd even think the death penalty is allright in those cases.....but someone that killed his wive in during an arguement...well...he can still be a productiv3e member....here in germany life is 15 in really bad cases 25 and they can be kept in an asylum after those years f there'S no recovery......

grey fox
The law is the law though, you cant take a life

Bardock42
Originally posted by grey fox
The law is the law though, you cant take a life

Well yes and they gets punished.........you just think its not enough......

botankus
If they only stay in jail for 2 months for murdering 200 people, then well, that's that law and nothing you can do about it.

What you can do is speed up the Bubbacizing frequency.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well but think aboot it they killed their wives.....they are not really a threat to society...so you just want them to be in jail out of revenge.....If there's no chance odf recovery sure...I'd even think the death penalty is allright in those cases.....but someone that killed his wive in during an arguement...well...he can still be a productiv3e member....here in germany life is 15 in really bad cases 25 and they can be kept in an asylum after those years f there'S no recovery......

Bardock a line of argument from you makes sense to meeek!

confused

The world has gone madbig grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Bardock a line of argument from you makes sense to meeek!

confused

The world has gone madbig grin

Hmm, that means I might be wring.....dammit....

Originally posted by botankus
If they only stay in jail for 2 months for murdering 200 people, then well, that's that law and nothing you can do about it.

Yes, that frequency is much lower in civilized (European) countries though..........

debbiejo
I don't trust our legal system....money buys freedom.

botankus
Yes, that frequency is much lower in civilized (European) countries though..........

That's your problem. All these people complaining about these hackers getting off with a light sentence need to vote for the candidates that are going to unleash the sodomizers.

If you have to import them from the South Central Los Angeles Correctional Facility, then so be it.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
Wow that really sucks confused

here in America life is 25 and up

Yea it is.I think that guy should had got the chair or what ever you use in england.JM

botankus
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Yea it is.I think that guy should had got the chair or what ever you use in england.JM
Jackie, they use those bamboo cages submersed in water like they had in The Deer Hunter. That's the penalty for disrespecting the Queen. Moats make the best public viewing places for such punishments.

Murderers get a spanking from the Dutchess.

PVS

laughing out loud sounds like an actual technical term

botankus
I'm sure it's a word that's been "tossed around" in the Big House before.

whirlysplat
Hmm, that means I might be wring.....dammit..

Thats exactly what I thought about my opinion, a bit compassionate of you this line isn't itbig grin

Cinemaddiction
I'm sure it's a word that's been "tossed around" in the Big House before.

*rimshot*

Not rimjob..for those playing along at home..

Bardock42
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thats exactly what I thought about my opinion, a bit compassionate of you this line isn't itbig grin

No...very egoistic to be honest

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

Yea inleast the chair..nothering less ...inleast that is my opinion.B42

whirlysplat
No...very egoistic to be honest

Well at least its sensible, well done smile

lil bitchiness

bilb
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
*rimshot*

Not rimjob..for those playing along at home..

laughing laughing laughing laughing

and as always Milla is the voice of reason!! Miss ya Millanator!!

lil bitchiness
Kimmehnator, you rox me sox droolio

grey fox
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh dear.

First of all, England's ''life sentance'' is not fixed. Average is 15 years, but most serve significantly longer, because in England whena person gets few life sentences he/she serves them continuously, so NOONE who gets life serves 10 years.

They have to serve 15 years before there can be a parole AT ALL. Get your damn fact straight.

Ok ok so i got the times wrong , thats not my main point though my point is , in other countries life means LIFE , ether you are killed (by chair/lethal injection) or you are in prison for the rest of your life .

Bardock42
Ok ok so i got the times wrong , thats not my main point though my point is , in other countries life means LIFE , ether you are killed (by chair/lethal injection) or you are in prison for the rest of your life .

Not in my country....and what would that help anybody, anyways?

Darth_Janus
So is the issue here that people are getting out sooner or that imprisonment isn't doing its job? I mean, does it matter how long you stay if the issue of... hm... What's the word I'm looking for? Healing? Reeducation? Something along those lines... If you simply "go away" for a crime, that's stupid, unless it's for an indefinate amount of time... Then it's at least safe for law-abiding citizens, if not exactly a punishment.

DeRFmAn
sad thing is, is that I read somewhere I think in an old maxim that the average jail term is longer for drug charges then murder

Darth_Janus
Most of the time it is.

bilb
Life doesnt always mean life in the US either... just a couple of years ago a friend of mine had her cousin killed (brutally so) by a man who had recieved a life sentence in the 70's for... wait for it................. murder
He had been out less than a year before he committed a double homicide
So this is not a problem that knows geographical boundaries, seems to happen everywhere

And yes sadly many times the mandatory sentencing for drug crimes is much harsher than violent crimes

lil bitchiness

The only industralised country in the world with Death Penalty is America and even there life doesnt always mean life.

For the rest of the Europe and Canada, life is 25 years in prison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.