If...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
If you would kill someone what weapon(s) would you use,and how would you kill them no expression

Neo_Version 7
This is the best thread ever created.

Darth_Otaku
Do i smell sarcasm?Or not...
How would you kill people?
I would use a brick in combination with a good old Russian stiletto! evil face

~Rad~
no expression

Neo_Version 7
Dude, BEST THREAD EVER.

Masrix
Sniper rifle! possibly sword too..

Neo_Version 7
Hey, mastix. What up? I didn't know YOU were still here.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Dude, BEST THREAD EVER.

GREAT!But how would you kill?

bilb
an icesicle of course (the evidence melts) stick out tongue

Masrix
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Hey, mastix. What up? I didn't know YOU were still here.

Yeah i am, Im bored as hell right now and about to have a shower, whatyou up to?

s|m
Well isn't this a nice thread no expression

Neo_Version 7
Nothing much. I'm just bumming around at home.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by s|m
Well isn't this a nice thread no expression

i beg to differ.

Masrix
Wow this thread died fast

Neo_Version 7
How's that for irony?

Darth_Otaku
*Brick and stiletto kill*

Kumar
i would used a gravity gun and use it to pick up a row boat. then i would proceed to run head long in to a parade of Anti-War protestors (or just any group of protestors) and right as i was about to run into them i would launch the boat into the parade thus clearing a path for me to go somewhere, i wouldn't know where i was going yet but incase i needed to go somewhere, i would have a clear path.

muserke
Poke the person to death.

s|m
Originally posted by Kumar
i would used a gravity gun and use it to pick up a row boat. then i would proceed to run head long in to a parade of Anti-War protestors (or just any group of protestors) and right as i was about to run into them i would launch the boat into the parade thus clearing a path for me to go somewhere, i wouldn't know where i was going yet but incase i needed to go somewhere, i would have a clear path.

What the f**k?

hotsauce6548
This thread really scares.

edida
338 winchester mag. @ 400 yards

Darth_Otaku
50.cal bullets.Piiieeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

§P0oONY
Katana....

WickedTexasMomA
a really big bomb

Rogue Jedi
push them off a tall building.

SnakeEyes
I would first drug the victim and tie them to the bottom of an empty pool. After the victim awakens, I would make small incisions all over their upper body and proceed to dump a whole bunch of Listerine on their freshly bleeding wounds. After the person screams a lot, I would toss rabid pigeons at them. I would then use tweezers to slowly rip off each and every toe/finger nail and then poke their new wounds with a stick for a while. Then, I would duct-tape the person's eyes open and spray their eyes with air freshener. After that I would exit the pool and take pot-shots at the person with a BB-gun. While this is happening, the pool will be filling up with toxic waste (the kind that kills you slowly). I would then pull up a lawn chair and watch the victims corroding skin melt right off the bone...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
If you would kill someone what weapon(s) would you use,and how would you kill them no expression

I would show them this thread... gayness

mysterio69
my ****ing bare hands. but shit...lets not hope it comes down to that.

Kumar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I would first drug the victim and tie them to the bottom of an empty pool. After the victim awakens, I would make small incisions all over their upper body and proceed to dump a whole bunch of Listerine on their freshly bleeding wounds. After the person screams a lot, I would toss rabid pigeons at them. I would then use tweezers to slowly rip off each and every toe/finger nail and then poke their new wounds with a stick for a while. Then, I would duct-tape the person's eyes open and spray their eyes with air freshener. After that I would exit the pool and take pot-shots at the person with a BB-gun. While this is happening, the pool will be filling up with toxic waste (the kind that kills you slowly). I would then pull up a lawn chair and watch the victims corroding skin melt right off the bone...

i think that qualifies as the most sick, twsted, gruesome thing i have ever heard. i am really torn between thinking that that was a funny joking way to kill someone or if it is too gross to be funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.