What is your most treasured Episode III possession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hey guys, my question to you is what is your most treasured Episode III possession. I have two My Darth Vader force battles 7 inch figure and my Anakin/Darth Vader lightsaber.

darkjedi132
idk but i am getting some episode III action figures this weekend of Anakin episode III and Obi-1 Episode III and probobly my Anakin/Vader lightsaber as well

nate100
mine is my soon to arrive obi wan kenobi replica lightsaber.

itchy fingers indeed!

Scarecrow756
When the new Darth Vader lightsaber comes out in the UK and when I get it. Then that will probably be my most treasured Episode III possession.

Scarecrow756
Nice!

Scarecrow756
Do you mean an FX lightsaber nate100.

The Ones
no just the replica handle (i think)

Scarecrow756
If I ever got my hands on a General Grievous figuare with four lightsabers that then will be my most treasured Episode III possession. Simply because they are sold out everywhere in the UK.

nate100
Yeah thats right. expensive but im hoping well worth it.

I have one of the FX sabers which is cool beyond words, but my fan boy fingers have been itching to get a replica hilt.

Scarecrow756
What colour FX lightsaber have you got?

nate100
anakin's blue saber from episode III. I got it from e-bay a coupla months ago and it is the best thing i've ever owned (apart from a TV)

it's like all your best child hood toys times 10!

Scarecrow756
I know I tried one it is simply amazing I am saving up for a Darth Vader one. By the way. How much did you get it for of e-bay.

nate100

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
If I ever got my hands on a General Grievous figuare with four lightsabers that then will be my most treasured Episode III possession. Simply because they are sold out everywhere in the UK.

If you are talking about the 12" figure don't bother, it sucks. It can't stand on it's own, the arms fall off at the elbows very easily, he can't hold on to the light sabers at all, and he is not even painted correctly ( no dirt or battle scars and the grooves on his head and body are not painted.)

I would stick with the grievous unleashed figure which i have and is great and the anakin and obiwan unleashed figures.

BAILY
My huge Yoda cardboard cutout that was already spoken for by some ass and I took it from my work.... hell I got every last display from work and I love them all!!

muserke
My Electronic Obi-Wan saber.

No replicas, they don't sell em near me. And I never order over the internet, so only electronic.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by muserke
My Electronic Obi-Wan saber.

No replicas, they don't sell em near me. And I never order over the internet, so only electronic.

I got a Luke ROTJ FX saber.

But other than that I only got an electronic Yoda saber...

kremzike
My commemorative ticket from the May 12th charity screening. I keep it in the corner of my framed theatrical poster. I've got so much other crap i've bought from ROTS that it's hard to pick anything from it all.

Darth_Rankkor
I've bought 5 action figures:

Clone trooper
Mace winduh
Anakin
Obi 1
GG bodyguard

eek! eek! eek!

muserke
Originally posted by kremzike
My commemorative ticket from the May 12th charity screening. I keep it in the corner of my framed theatrical poster. I've got so much other crap i've bought from ROTS that it's hard to pick anything from it all.
I saved my two tickets from my may 18th and may 19th screening too. But the letters are fading away, and you almost can't read it anymore. I'm gonna keep them tough, even if the letters are gone.

amity75
My ticket stub.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
These sabers you speak of, how do they work?

The FX and electronic ones, how do they work?

peejay88
The complete Character Badge collection and book/stand to keep them in/on. I spent weeks n weeks collecting these things from outta some seedy tabloid newspaper, i felt likea perv buyin a paper with topless page 3 models for each day in, but it was worth it in the end. I remember on some of the mornings of my GCSE exams (in May/June) being more arsed about the badges than the actual exam, im doomed!

DARTH LONER
i have a life size ANAKIN SKYWALKER cutout, and i would say it is the prize of my collection, next to my JEDI/SITH HALL OF FAME of figures.ANAKIN is my alter ego, for i was once good, am now bad, and will once again be good again!long live the sith! p.s. the anakin/obi-wan dueling UNLEASHED figures are also right up there!

McCusto
My ticket stubs, and my Commander Bacara figure stick out tongue

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by McCusto
My ticket stubs, and my Commander Bacara figure stick out tongue

Damned be you LOLOL

david flood
yeah i got bacara the other day.he is not that great articulationwise so i hear....

i leave mostof my figures in the boxes ...

i have 10 ep3 figs and a load of ep1 and 2 figs aswell ....

my most precious would be my collection of power of the force figs

lupisnoctis1286
I would have to say my Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Grievous Unleashed figures and my Obi-Wan lightsaber.

Creechuur
My Sith lightsaber spoon pwns.

Nactous
I cant really pick a fav. I love the Arc-170. Emperor Palpatine, my clones. I have the life-sized frito Lay Vader. Should have gotten more, I got everything KotOR 2, my most cherished possession of which would be the five-foot standy for the game.

LordSorgo
My Force FX Darth Vader Lightsaber, The XBOX Revenge of the Sith and my customized Lightsaber using Dooku, Vader and Obi's styles with a purple blade.

ShadowKing
My Force FX Darth Vader lightsaber...

My Anakin Jedi starfighter (the little metal one with the movable parts)

My Aayla Secura figure with the crazy legs!

...and my sweet as hell Darth Vader 500th figure (not really Ep III but the timing is right)

Nactous
Word

StinkFist462
Originally posted by amity75
My ticket stub.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by amity75
My ticket stub.

Me too

kremzike
Originally posted by muserke
I saved my two tickets from my may 18th and may 19th screening too. But the letters are fading away, and you almost can't read it anymore. I'm gonna keep them tough, even if the letters are gone.

Yeah, I saved all my ticket stubs from each viewing as well. But I always hang onto my ticket stubs for anything, though the movie ones usually get lost in the sauce. I keep all my concert and other live event ticket stubs in a stack to one day frame. Back to ROTS stubs, I placed all mine in the poster frame next to the May 12th one, though they're not under the glass like the big commemorative one is.

Stunrun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/Picture251.jpg

my ROTS Vader helmet stick out tongue

JLRTENJAC
My General Grevious Figures... Even though he sucked in the movie GREVIOUS ROCKS!

kremzike
Originally posted by Stunrun
my ROTS Vader helmet stick out tongue

Which is that? The MR one or the deluxe Rubies one or something else? I've been waiting for a good one to become available & that one looks pretty nice from your picture.

Stunrun
The Rubies preview pic hardly does it justice though, so i made sure i got a better angle with the right lightingwink

Nactous
How much $?

Stunrun
$ 126

Nactous
Hmm.... Didnt expect you to answer their for a second.

darktim1
All the posters that I have behind glass that I bought and also all the people I met when went on opening day.

ShaKoon
Anakin force FX lightsaber

Gryn Jabar
Original Tickets.

Scarecrow756
My most treasured Episode III possession now is my Episode III DVD.

Cascador
Anakin's glove and his lightsaber

Da preacher
My 2 hasbro shocktroopers.

Stun

Stun
Originally posted by darktim1
all the people I met when went on opening day.

so what your saying is...Star Wars fans are now collectable? LMAO - how much is Steve Sansweet worth?hysterical

BAILY
My most treasured possessions to this date would have to be the Blue Sabered Palpatine figure... my huge Yoda cardboard standee.... and the fact I have all but 4 out of 68 ROTS figures... (SBD, Plo Koon, Droideka, BD) Dont like droids... or Plo Koon for that matter.. lol

Stun
just 4 more ?eek! thats awesomecool lol, i stopped collecting figures when i reached 200. Now i'm into novels - please, slap me for reading EUstick out tongue but i have 68 paperback novels including all 6 episode novelisationswink

steverules
My DVD.

Da preacher
I've got 69 figures from the following lines: POTF 2, TPM, POTJ, Saga, Clone wars and ROTS.

Anyway forget what I said about the Hasbro Shocktroopers, I totally forgot about my Tac Ops trooper from Kotobukiya.

THAT's my favourite collectable from ROTS.

Tangible God
I'd say my DVD, but when you're willing to trade that DVD for a bottle of second-hand Captain Morgan, I can't say it.

((The_Anomaly))
My Eps. III DVD is my most prized Eps. III possession.

steverules
I don't really buy the figures, I've bought a few like Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Slave 1 and 2 Han Solo figures but thats about it. Oh and IG-88 and C3PO.

Padmé Amidala
Id say the dvd, the soundtrack and the Posters

Scarecrow756
Yeah I have to say my posters and Episode III soundtrack as well as my DVDs.

Padmé Amidala
Oh, and the Japor Snippet that Cascador bought me big grin

Jack Daniels
umm the bottle I drank before going to see it...lol

McCusto
Now that time has passed, mine is:

My FX Anakin saber
My Original ticket stubs (May 21st ftw!)
My Anakin & Obi-Wan ROTS figures (Evolutions and Pilot)
and, last but not least, my ROTS Clone Turbo Tank LEGO set stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.