Sinister Six vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Doctor Octopus
Mysterio
Vulture
Electro
Sandman
Kraven the Hunter

black robb
Superman rapes 'em...by the way you wanna avatar buddy?

golem370
I am just having fun but thanks

Joker1237
I mean did any one see Nighttime STAS??? When Supes took out Bats Villians of Bane, Penguin and Riddler(I think that was em. not sure if I got em right)

Well that is what happens here. I dont think any one in Spiderman's rouge's gallrey can take on Supes.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by golem370

Yes you are having fun still making millions of threadsbig grin

golem370
I know there is alot but there good right?

Dark Thor
superman and zorro would have been a better matchup

Fanboy
Didn't Superman rip the tenacles off of Doctor Octopus? Superman turns Sandman into glass. Vulture? Vulture would just get ripped in half. Electro and Kraven die blah blah Superman wins.

spiderboy5
the sinister six have no chance over superman, heck they cant even take out spiderman, and superman could beat spiderman

LGodamus
super man wins in something like , oh 12 seconds max

CorderaMitchell
Superman loses, surely he can't take on THAT many!!??! beer

Whittdawg92
what are you smokin?

dawsey28

confused

golem370
OK lets improve this team instead of Mysterio how about Rhino 2 Instead of Vulture I put Tombstone 3 Kraven I put Scorpion and Instead of Electro how about Lizard So Here we are. Dr Octopus
Rhino
Tombstone
Scorpion
Sandman
Lizard

NoFate007
Still wins. A team that Superman would have a problem with, using Spider-Man villains:

1. Electro
2. Venom
3. Carnage
4. Hydro-Man
5. Mysterio
6. Scorpion

If they work together, with Mysterio using all of his abilities to confuse Superman, they may be able to pull something off, but it wouldn't be easy at all. I'd still give it to Superman, but they have a shot if all of them work together.

dawsey28
golem--

These guys have a rough time tackling Spider-Man. How do you suppose they will take out Superman?

golem370
Venom was Spanking Superman before spider-man told Sups his weakness and I have a book even where Juggs was having trouble with venom

golem370
Add Carnage and it would a disaster

dawsey28
You mean in All Access?

golem370
Yep

dawsey28
No wonder. Here's a tip. Don't use Marvel/DC crossovers as a basis on characters' abilities.

Kuntz
Originally posted by dawsey28
No wonder. Here's a tip. Don't use Marvel/DC crossovers as a basis on characters' abilities.

Good pointsmile

golem370
What do you mean?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
what are you smokin?

Superman is good, but not THAT good.

LGodamus
Venom was Spanking Superman before spider-man told Sups his weakness and I have a book even where Juggs was having trouble with venom

u mean the one where juggernaut royally kicks the crap outta him and leaves him for dead?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Venom.html

dawsey28
What do you mean?

In crossovers they sometimes up character's abilities so that they are a challenge to his/her opponent.

If Superman defeated Venom at the beginning, then there is no point in having Spider-man come in later. But because they needed a way for Spider-man and Superman to team up, then the writers had Venom give Superman trouble.

Superman could easily defeat Venom otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.