my new great power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FILnELL
my new great power wood be super spunking wat about u?!?!?!!??

hotsauce6548
How about this--

I report you, the thread gets closed, and you get warned for making stupid/pointless/space-wasting threads.

Phoenix_Avatar9
oh, ok, wow, that's umm-new

Disturbance
Rather useless I would say. Any ordinary nerd is capable of that, three seconds and SPLAT.

Phoenix_Avatar9
hahaha laughing , 1...2...3...blowup

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by FILnELL
my new great power wood be super spunking wat about u?!?!?!!??

How about this- Learn to spell, use proper puncuation and grammar, and make threads within the rules. And you should really stop smikin' pothead, It's makin' you stupider by the second.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
How about this--

I report you, the thread gets closed, and you get warned for making stupid/pointless/space-wasting threads. Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
How about this- Learn to spell, use proper puncuation and grammar, and make threads within the rules. And you should really stop smikin' pothead, It's makin' you stupider by the second.

Whoa! You guys don't have to be mean to the n00b. He/she just registered two days ago. Cut him/her some slack. He/she doesn't know how things go on around here so don't be so hard on him/her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.