Crap people always say, or complain about first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotham Girl
People say this all the time. They say it in here too.

For the people in here that says it, why are they even here forcing there believes on us, after saying to us to stup forcing theres. I hear people at school go theres no God!!, so I say there is and explain, but they then say stop forcing your religion on us, im like you just screamed out theres no God. W/e

Also people start an argument, like oh what if the universe was going to explode, and to save every one you have to kill a guy thats dieing anyway and says kill me.

They dont understand, in different situations, come different answers.

List things you always hear from people.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
People say this all the time. They say it in here too.

This is an open forum...It's full of everyones beliefs...and everyone does back themselves up if you would read some of what has been posted on other threads.

cking
true, they don't back themselves up.

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking

Who doesn't cking....I read many posters that have...and they've listed website also...and books...and on and on.......

Bardock42

If you talk aboot yourself yes......nor do "they" (which means you) make sense in their posts.....

Shakyamunison
When I say that God is everything and not a white man on a cloud, people interpret what I am saying as "there is no God". Why is that?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
When I say that God is everything and not a white man on a cloud, people interpret what I am saying as "there is no God". Why is that?

I also believe in God/spirit. or something....just different from what the Bible says.....

cking
because they have nothing else to say, so they make something up.

Gotham Girl

So what your saying, there is no God....J/k

Lord-of-Dreams
(I only just started posting on here so...)

Backing yourself up isn't always necessary, is it?
And a lot of peopl, on any forum as serious as this, get in your face for not agreeing with them. I just got called a troll for not agreeing with this dude, why go on a site like this if you can't take an arguement?

cking
sometimes we don't know what a person is truely saying. only words, but no truth comes from it.

cking
who called you a troll?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams

And a lot of peopl, on any forum as serious as this, get in your face for not agreeing with them. I just got called a troll for not agreeing with this dude, why go on a site like this if you can't take an arguement?

He calls everybody a troll....he meant someone who gets on these forums and tries to convert people, Like from a church of something...like soliciting.

Gotham Girl

What were you argueing about when they called you a troll ? Tell me and I will tell you

Bardock42
sometimes we don't know what a person is truely saying. only words, but no truth comes from it.

Its unbelievable....what was it with "the splinter in the others eye"again :rolleyes"

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by debbiejo
He calls everybody a troll....he meant someone who gets on these forums and tries to convert people, Like from a church of something...like soliciting.

Oh, was I?? I don't think so, but, I'm obviously biased...
Fece (somethingsomething).

Bardock42
Oh, was I?? I don't think so, but, I'm obviously biased...
Fece (somethingsomething).

Yes FeceMan he calls everyone troll.......most times he*s right too

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes FeceMan he calls everyone troll.......most times he*s right too

Hi Bardock42

Now, Now, isn't saying something like that, trolling?

Bardock42
Hi Bardock42

Now, Now, isn't saying something like that, trolling?

I don't know, I am not that aware of the term Troll...but many people he calls troll are very trollful.....

debbiejo
Because there have been people who come here just to solicit you to their cult or denomination....But they usually post some long drawn out thing......But he does like the word troll a lot....I think it's a fetish.

Bardock42
True...he overuses it quite a bit....

debbiejo
True...he overuses it quite a bit....

Yeah must be a fetish....but you know me...so intelligent and all...kinda overwhelming....

Shakyamunison
I don't know, I am not that aware of the term Troll...but many people he calls troll are very trollful.....

I thought it meant a trouble maker.

I really don't know.... eek!

debbiejo
I thought it meant a trouble maker.

I really don't know.... eek!

Yeah that too....he just likes the word.....He must have trolls at his house.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea... but it's trolling to go around calling people trolls...

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
This is an open forum...It's full of everyones beliefs...and everyone does back themselves up if you would read some of what has been posted on other threads.
Her point is that it is hypocritical.

cking
very hypocritical

Bardock42
very hypocritical

Dude, why do you post jus to repeat what he said?

cking
because I have nothing else to post, so I just repeat, you should try it, it is fun.

Bardock42
because I have nothing else to post, so I just repeat, you should try it, it is fun.

I shall not......

cking
if these threads weren't so boring, I would not being repeating like this. someone should make a descent thread right away. I can't make one because I don't have an idea yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.