Longest Yard- Adam Sandler's funniest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryno14141
Adam Sandler has made a lot of funny movies in the past but I think The Longest yard is his funniest

Kumar
i think that this is indeed one of his funniest. i think this one and Anger Management are the funniest IMO.

ryno14141
Thanks for the response, yeah anger management was funny but I didn't get the point of the movie

SnakeEyes
No way! Those are funny, but Billy Madison will remain his best. It is a classic.

Kumar
True, that is a classic. i just saw Anger Management so that is probably why i like it so much at the moment. and no, there wasn't much point to the movie but it was funny nonetheless.

ryno14141
Billy Madison was hilarious but the storyline to the movie was akward they always pick sandler to do the retarded roles

Max Max
I've got to go with Billy Madison as number 1 (I'm glad I called that guy) and Happy Gilmore as #2.

No one I know has seen the longest yard, literally - I belong to Flixster and no one in my group has seen it - Overall Flixter rating is only three stars out of five.

What's with the seventies remakes? Bad News Bears and Dukes of Hazard. Are we completely out of ideas for new stuff?

ryno14141
What is Flixter, and I agree with the seventies remakes

Ast Rofan
I have to go with Happy Gilmore, Anger Management was a massive disappointment for me, given the stars it should have been so much better.

Myth
Sandler has not made a decent movie since 2000. He just shit all over The Longest Yard. All of the significant lines were stolen directly from the original. Remakes should be taking the original idea and putting some sort of spin on it, not completely re-inacting it with modern actors.

tabby999
Little Nicky was above and beyond anything he had made, his best movie by a mile

Myth
Well... agree to disagree.

stingray005
My favorites are Little Nicky, Big Daddy, and The Longest Yard

Myth
Mine are Happy Gilmore, Waterboy, followed by Billy Madison.

vvvrulz
Funniest was Happy Gilmore, followed by Waterboy.

Little Nicky was his worst, he wasnt even that funny, it was those around him that made the humor.

Myth
I'd say Mr. Deeds was the worst.

vvvrulz
lol oh yeah, forgot about that piece of trash.

Xtremechik2
Happy Gilmore is at the top of my list.

Darth Macabre
Billy Madison followed by Big Daddy.

Mr. Deeds was pretty bad.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Myth
Sandler has not made a decent movie since 2000.

"Punch Drunk Love", and if you haven't seen it, that goes for any of you, rent it.

DeVi| D0do
Indeed, Punch Drunk Love was Sandlers first good movie since The Waterboy.

Everything in between is pure crap.

Max Max

WindDancer
Adam Sandler makes funny movies?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by WindDancer
Adam Sandler makes funny movies?

Ouch laughing

I like him though. stick out tongue

Rade
Happy Gilmore

Billy Madision are his earliest and funnist.

ShaKoon
Big Daddy was pretty funny

Stokely
"Anger Management" was hardly a comedy for me - it was more of a feel good movie.

I love "Billy Madison", "Mr. Deeds", "Big Daddy", "The Wedding Singer" and "Happy Gilmore".

ryno14141
The Longest Yard is coming out on DVD tuesday, if you want to see Sandler's funniest movie buy it or rent it.

big grin big grin big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

DarkC
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
No way! Those are funny, but Billy Madison will remain his best. It is a classic.
Definitely.

"Hey look, Billy peed his pants!"
"Of course I peed my pants, it's the coolest!"

Ieatbabies
Billy Madison was the best of his movies.

Now he's making crap movies.

narcoticshaggy
big daddy was the best and theres no such thing as a bad adam sandler movie but mr deeds was pretty dumb

gregmss
Adam Sandler Sucks

Ast
I just watched it, and I dont think this is anywhere near his best movie, I still give that to Happy Gilmore. I did really enjoy this movie though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.