Thor vs. Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who wins? They duel in Iceland where its freezing

Dark Thor
nobody???????

armandovalles
Thor. He could just whip up a gigantic hurricane to destroy poor Nate.

Loot

dawsey28
Can Nate mind rape a Norse God?

armandovalles
no, Thor has proven very much immune to telepathy. He fought off Xavier one time, so i dont think Nate would be a problem.

Dark Thor
we seriously need to quit it with the word "rape"

Askani'son
if nates at his full power then hes far above xavier in telepathy

willRules
If X-man can mind-rape him he takes it otherwise its Thor's win..............

armandovalles
Originally posted by Askani'son
if nates at his full power then hes far above xavier in telepathy

No dude, its been stated many times that Xavier is by far the strongest telepathic mind on earth.

Dr. Obliterator
yeah

Askani'son
not only was nate able to shield himsself from cerebro and was able to drag xaviers astral form into reality which xavier believed to be impossible

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, Thor has proven very much immune to telepathy. He fought off Xavier one time, so i dont think Nate would be a problem.

when was this?

HarmoNiC FLo
No dude, its been stated many times that Xavier is by far the strongest telepathic mind on earth.

well i'm not gona type the whole comic so heres a link : http://uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1385

there ya go and heres a summary : Prof X detects Nates presence and spys on him. not only does nate grey find him, he pulls him out of the astral plane and upon Nate getting angry...Prof X pulls out.

I think if Nates at full potential, he would use thor to wipe his ass. Its not just a question of whether Thor is immune to Telepathy even the highest order of Nates, Nates telekinesis isn't a slacker.

Tron
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Who wins? They duel in Iceland where its freezing

A little FYI, Iceland isn't freezing, Greenland is.no expression

Xplosive

Very wrong.

Richrf
Nate isn't at full potential.

So Thor takes it.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Tron
A little FYI, Iceland isn't freezing, Greenland is.no expression

Thanks, but Iceland is still cold

Dark Thor
IMO, its a tie

DigiMark007
Nate also created a (psionic??) shield one time that helped him go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. My memory's a bit foggy about the incident, but I know it happened. He's a bad-ass, no doubt about it. If Thor is at all susceptible to telepathy, Nate doesn't even have to take him out this way, just mess him up some. Beyond that, despite Thor's power, he's been beaten enough for me to believe that Nate could do it...but I don't know exactly what the odds are of him pulling it off.

-DM

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nate also created a (psionic??) shield one time that helped him go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. My memory's a bit foggy about the incident, but I know it happened. He's a bad-ass, no doubt about it. If Thor is at all susceptible to telepathy, Nate doesn't even have to take him out this way, just mess him up some. Beyond that, despite Thor's power, he's been beaten enough for me to believe that Nate could do it...but I don't know exactly what the odds are of him pulling it off.

-DM

He kitted himself out in telekinetic armour it was in his 97 annual i think

Xplosive
Nate is one of rare mutant that could beat Thor.

LGodamus
Thor would own nate gray..especially the way he is currently..hehe

dawsey28
Originally posted by DigiMark007

-DM

Do you mean this?
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4347/xman1ns.jpg

leonidas
yah, that's the one. but show the next few pages where nate armors himself and smacks hulk out into the middle of the ocean somewhere! still though, against thor . . . hmm, maybe. how does nate hold up against magic. that ALWAYS seems to be a question . . .

dawsey28
LOL... I was just asking if that was the one because I saw it in the Hulk Respect thread in the Hulk forum.

That's where I got that from. I don't even have the comic. That wasn't an attempt to put Nate down.

I do think Thor would win this, though. He could throw some hurricanes, tornadoes, and lightning bolts to distract Nate. While Nate is distracted, he could go in and out of dimensions and pound on the psi-shields. It may take a while but eventually, I think, Nate will tire from all that mind work and Thor will barely become victorious.

I don't know all that much about Nate's latest stuff, though, so I could be wrong. wink

leonidas
<<LOL... I was just asking if that was the one because I saw it in the Hulk Respect thread in the Hulk forum.
That's where I got that from. I don't even have the comic. That wasn't an attempt to put Nate down. >>

cool. and i didn't mean to jump on you for it. smile

<<I don't know all that much about Nate's latest stuff, though, so I could be wrong.>>

me either. if he suits up in that tk armor he wore in that book you scanned, he could give him a run though . . .

dawsey28
Check out the thread I got that scan from. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

Some really good scans in there.

From a Nate Grey bio:

HarmoNiC FLo
Nate is under-rated in this battle.

dawsey28
How so?

HarmoNiC FLo
but nates power is not JUST telepathy. his telekinesis is in the highest order. he could prolly construct a hammer equal to thors

HarmoNiC FLo
Since many here know of X-Man

Just take a look :

www.NateGrey.r8.org

Click on the "petition" link and sign the petition.

Thank you

leonheartmm
nate can win against anyone below or equal to dr strange's power level at best, at the very least, he can kill people below or equal to thanos's power level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.