Superman with Gem of Cyttorak runs the powerhouse gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Superman stumbles upon an ancient temple whereupon he discovers the Cyttorak Ruby. He is transformed into an unstoppable super juggernaut and his weaknesses to both magic and kryptonite have disappeared. He now possesses the nigh-invincibility and limitless stamina of the Juggernaut and his already great strength has been boosted to unimaginable off the scale levels, along with his other super power receiving a significant boost as well. Who can stop this ultra-powerful Superman?!!

1. Classic Juggernaut and Enraged Savage Hulk
2. Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike
3. Hunter/Prey Doomsday and Post-Crisis Darkseid
4. Silver Surfer, confident Gladiator, and Green Lantern (Hal)
5. Morg, Terrax, and Firelord
6. Thanos
7. Odin
8. Tyrant
9. Galactus

Gotham Girl
Whos Odin

johnv89
I say he makes it to tyrant.

supremthor
me two

Sentry
Tyrant

masterbruce
Can Tyrant beat this Superman though, or would it be a standstill?

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can Tyrant beat this Superman though, or would it be a standstill?

You didnt answer me

masterbruce
I don't really know much about Odin other than he's the father of Thor and is very very powerful, moreso than Thanos

Wynndar
I cant see how he gets past Odin. In the strength department Superman and Jug. r no where near Odin. Then Odin's magic is probably close to that of Cyttorak's.

Fanboy
Dude this is Superman with the gem of Cyttorak I made a thread like this and some dude probably closed it and this is as much as I will complain so I think Superman would die at Galactus though but people keep stealing my ideas.

Beyonder
He might not just past Surfer, Gladiator, and Hal.

Odin definitely stops him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.