Desperately in need of help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyOcelot
Hi, please help me - I have a humble packet of imaginary cookies as a reward....

I'm doing a LOTR horse-riding display to music, in costume, next Friday. Entrance music and trot music are sorted; Requiem for a Tower and Gothic Power respectively. (Clearly not from the soundtrack, but from trailers.)

The problem lies with the proposed canter music. The last part of Forth Eorlingas (White Rider/Shadowfax theme) is brilliant for what I need, but too short. I have shed blood, sweat and tears trying to make it fit.

Can anyone think of a way I could either extend it by (very approximately) 30ish seconds or so, or is there a suitable piece of music I could use first, which blends in quite effectively, whilst maintaining a relatively upbeat tempo?

Sequence of paces will be trot, walk, canter - but the walk music is fairly flexible, I was thinking of using something along the lines of Lothlorien music/May It Be/Aniron and so forth.
Thankyou for reading,
Ocelot

belbel300
how about in the lighting of the beacons, thats fairly upbeat, or is dat too long. I wish I could see your display, I love the music from the film

DarthLazious
So do I.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.