Sasquatch vs. Mr. Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Battle of the Powerhouses

Wynndar
Sasquatch has the brains in this fight at least.

juggernaut74
Good fight.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sasquatch I
---------------------------------------------
Battles
---------------------------------------------
Mister Hyde
---------------------------------------------------
Alpha Flight #106 (Vol.1):
Alpha Flight is sent to get Mr.Hyde and Sasquatch ends up taking him out with one blow.

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight106-03.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight106-04.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight106-05.jpg

juggernaut74
That was some major stompage.

zopzop
I'm more impressed Hyde survived that beatdown actually. Even without those scans, I'd never give Hyde a chance in hell vs Sasquatch.

juggernaut74
Even though it was 3 on 1 he wasn't a match.

zopzop
Mr. Hyde is an interesting "D" Class Brick. Like Rhino, except less corny. I wish Marvel would have a "JLA Dark" type team and put Hyde, Werewolf by Night, Son of Satan, Morbius, and Jennifer Kale on it. I'd keep that comic going all by myself stick out tongue

-K-M-
Northstar and Vindicator really didn't do anything. In the end Sasquatch put him in a bear hug, then Hyde called Northstar a coward so Walter KO'ed him with one shot.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
Mr. Hyde is an interesting "D" Class Brick. Like Rhino, except less corny. I wish Marvel would have a "JLA Dark" type team and put Hyde, Werewolf by Night, Son of Satan, Morbius, and Jennifer Kale on it. I'd keep that comic going all by myself stick out tongue

They kind of did a few times, Nick Fury's Howling Commandos (which Sasquatch was a member of), Frankencastle's undead team, and that new team with Werewolf Captain America, Vampire Wolverine, Mummy Thor, etc.

juggernaut74
Northstar and Vindicator really didn't do anything. In the end Sasquatch put him in a bear hug, then Hyde called Northstar a coward so Walter KO'ed him with one shot. That may be, but it could be argued that Sasquatch did have a little help in distracting Hyde because he was standing behind him while he was fighting the twins.

-K-M-
Only Northstar (of the twins) was there, and I suppose...a very mild distraction. Not like it mattered

juggernaut74
Vindicator packs some pretty powerful zaps imo.

-K-M-
but she didn't zap him.

juggernaut74
That we saw.

-K-M-
and his clothes weren't shown with burn or blast marks. If she connected, he would know he's been hit.

juggernaut74
and his clothes weren't shown with burn or blast marks. Either way, calling Vindicator a mild distraction is a insult imo.

-K-M-
She was as she didn't do anything, not really an insult.

juggernaut74
Well she was shooting at him so I think you are low-balling her abilties.

-K-M-
haha what? Ive done a respect thread for her I know her abilities. Little bit of trivia her blasts are so powerful she killed Snowbird with one shot while in Sasquatch form.

She was shooting, but clearly didn't connect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.