I'm so Proud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbarossa
I just realised that despite not being here in over three months, I actually moved up a spot in Slipknot's Signature. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

silvertsume
hawt. yes im not even on it erm

§P0oONY
clap

I'm proud of you... no2

barbarossa
*nods* Yup, went from Third to Second. *wipes away a tear* this is my happiest day ever! wink

Ronny
Originally posted by barbarossa
I just realised that despite not being here in over three months, I actually moved up a spot in Slipknot's Signature. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yea yea show off disgust Im like fifth. But im sexier then you so ha eek!

Lana
Hi Neera happy my brother says "RONNY eek!"

Puddin Pop
I just realised that despite not being here in over three months, I actually moved up a spot in Slipknot's Signature. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *sniff* He didnt put me on........

DarkC
I'm not even on there. Thanks for bringing it up. sad

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm not even on there. Thanks for bringing it up. sad your a reject too?

DarkC
Yep! stick out tongue

Puddin Pop
alright....we are Slipknot's Rejects.

DarkC
We should form a rebellion! evil face

Dr. Strangelove
I'm still tenth even after I was the spokesman for Slip's revolution.schmoll

Puddin Pop
Wow thats sad

JLred
Barabroosa sig. scares me.......

BakaXero
I just realised that despite not being here in over three months, I actually moved up a spot in Slipknot's Signature. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
i was wondering what happened to you. thought maybe you got sick of this place or something

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by silvertsume
hawt. yes im not even on it erm I'm not on anyones sig,profile,forum topics. I'm not on jackshit, but I've learned not to care ne more

barbarossa
Originally posted by Ronny
Yea yea show off disgust Im like fifth. But im sexier then you so ha eek!

RONNY! *head explodes in a rather comical fashion*

Originally posted by BakaXero
i was wondering what happened to you. thought maybe you got sick of this place or something

Well, I have sorta gotten sick of it. A few people have disappeared and the waves of terrible noobs have yet to settled. I'm still unsure what happened to Michelle, I'm probably going to email her whenever I remember my Email's password. Meh, changing times.

Originally posted by JLred
Barabroosa sig. scares me.......

Lol, mine is far from some others.

Oh, and no anti-slipknot rebellions. He will bury you.

BakaXero

Well, I have sorta gotten sick of it. A few people have disappeared and the waves of terrible noobs have yet to settled. I'm still unsure what happened to Michelle, I'm probably going to email her whenever I remember my Email's password. Meh, changing times.

Lol, mine is far from some others.

Oh, and no anti-slipknot rebellions. He will bury you.
you talking about mish?
her dad found out about the site and forbids her from talking to us.
he dont trust the net. his a bit over protective and from what i hear a jerk.
wont let us contact her. but what he doesnt know cant hurt right?
she appears time to time. so if your lucky youll see her on.

barbarossa
you talking about mish?
her dad found out about the site and forbids her from talking to us.
he dont trust the net. his a bit over protective and from what i hear a jerk.
wont let us contact her. but what he doesnt know cant hurt right?
she appears time to time. so if your lucky youll see her on.

Ugh, I had heard the jist of what happened from Alana. Personally I believe we should all hijack some ships and planes and go march on his overbearing self. eek!

It has been quite awhile since I have been here though, I'm surprised anyone even remembered me. I knew I would be back eventually though.

I wonder what happened to my Aussie invasion and Pwned threads.....

BakaXero
Ugh, I had heard the jist of what happened from Alana. Personally I believe we should all hijack some ships and planes and go march on his overbearing self. eek!

It has been quite awhile since I have been here though, I'm surprised anyone even remembered me. I knew I would be back eventually though.

I wonder what happened to my Aussie invasion and Pwned threads.....
the Aussie invasion ended in space...
and some of us have no life so we have been on a while and remember people is one of the things you do when your bored

barbarossa
Space!? What the bloody hell! Now I have got to find that thread!

Lana
I haven't seen Mish-mish on in a long time....she DID come online a few times after all the crap with her dad but it's been a while since I've seen her last.

barbarossa
Originally posted by Lana
I haven't seen Mish-mish on in a long time....she DID come online a few times after all the crap with her dad but it's been a while since I've seen her last.

Young lady, that signiture is a little too racy. This is KMC, not a Borlesque house. laughing

BakaXero
we all miss her cry

Scythe
It's fine, we're not children...

Lana
Young lady, that signiture is a little too racy. This is KMC, not a Borlesque house. laughing

Good thing it's been a long time since you've last been on because this is tame compared to some of my other ones stick out tongue

You're younger than me anyway, wtf do you think you're doing, trying to tell me what to do stick out tongue

Scythe
Good thing it's been a long time since you've last been on because this is tame compared to some of my other ones stick out tongue

You're younger than me anyway, wtf do you think you're doing, trying to tell me what to do stick out tongue

Learn some new stuff, or gtfo...

Lana
Originally posted by Scythe

....who the hell are you, and who're you to tell me to go away?

barbarossa
we all miss her cry

Naturally. I miss the PM convos I had with her that went on for days... Without actually saying anything meaningful.

Huh?

Scythe
Actually, I didn't meant, go away, I meant the get the **** out, there's a small difference, and to answer your other question, I'm a nobody...

BakaXero
dont mss with Lana...
shes got friends in high places ninja

Lana
Actually, I didn't meant, go away, I meant the get the **** out, there's a small difference, and to answer your other question, I'm a nobody...

Yeah. Don't be telling me to get the **** out.

Scythe
Man, what do I have to do to pull that monkey out of your ass??

barbarossa
*smacks forhead* Why of all places, must this always happen in my threads?

Scythe
I'm just lucky like that...

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. Don't be telling me to get the **** out.
ignore him, lana. be the bigger person. wink

Lana
Man, what do I have to do to pull that monkey out of your ass??

.....stfu.....ask Baka and Barb, they'll tell you that I'm not one to be messed with on here.....

*smacks forhead* Why of all places, must this always happen in my threads?

Sorry, bro.

Scythe
Geez, fine, you win Lana, don't get the **** out....

But please stfu...

Lana
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
ignore him, lana. be the bigger person. wink

Nerd Goddess believes that to be a good idea queen

But one last reply before this guy goes on ignore...

But please stfu...

I don't have to shut up as *puts tape on repeat* this is an open forum and I can post where I please. As this is my brother's thread I shall post in it if I want. Time for you to learn how KMC works, I think.

Scythe
Nerd Goddess believes that to be a good idea queen

01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101000 01100101 01101000 01100101

Tired Hiker

But please stfu... laughing Dude are you for real? stfuah!!! laughing out loud

Lana
blink you're back to being Tired Hiker!

Scythe
01001001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101000 01100101 01100001 01100100 00101110 00101110 00101110

Mist
Scythe is trying to make friends because he lacks a normal social life. He thinks he's cool, everyone thinks he's a ****ing retard.

Tired Hiker
blink you're back to being Tired Hiker!

Yeah, plus I'm too lazy to translate the digital speak, I'd probably have to find a link or something. erm

Scythe
Originally posted by Mist
Scythe is trying to make friends because he lacks a normal social life. He thinks he's cool, everyone thinks he's a ****ing retard.

Oh how the truth hurts right? Tell me, does the spicy sauce tickle your tongue? Or are you just smart?

Lana
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, plus I'm too lazy to translate the digital speak, I'd probably have to find a link or something. erm

Or we could just report him for spamming as there is a thread for binary already somewhere happy

barbarossa
Oh how the truth hurts right? Tell me, does the spicy sauce tickle your tongue? Or are you just smart?

This retort intrigues me..... in it's lack of intelligence that is surely a prime example of it's owner.

Lana
This retort intrigues me..... in it's lack of intelligence that is surely a prime example of it's owner.

Check your email, I sent you one of the pics from the trip.

Mist

Im just smart, which is the least I could say for you.

Hands up who likes Scythe.

*looks around, sees nothing*

Shit, guess you dont matter to anyone.

Scythe
Or we could just report him for spamming as there is a thread for binary already somewhere happy

It's been done...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mist
true words. mist.

Scythe
Hehehe, RJ, your so ****ing hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
Hehehe, RJ, your so ****ing hilarious.
i wasnt trying to be funny, i was just agreeing with a fellow member.

barbarossa
I hate when my threads are off-topiced, except when I'm the one doing it. whistle

DarkC
I hate when my threads are off-topiced, except when I'm the one doing it. whistle
Welcome to the modern OTF. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Fascinating! detective

DarkC
Yes, quite. big grin

Ronny

You spaz eyes How was your time away? clown

barbarossa
Originally posted by Ronny
You spaz eyes How was your time away? clown

Ronny-less.

'Nough said.

BakaXero
no one to talk to?

kmcdude

Good 4 u man..............No really.........lookaround

barbarossa
Originally posted by kmcdude
Good 4 u man..............No really.........lookaround

Huh. Do you mean to say....

"Good for you man. No, Really!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
I just realised that despite not being here in over three months, I actually moved up a spot in Slipknot's Signature. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Werd cool But I think its cause I deleted some People stick out tongue And to all the people going "I kiss slipknots ass as much as the rest guy and I'm not in his sig stick out tongue " I dont have room for you, You're only alloweda certian amount of lines for your signature

Tired Hiker
That's right, I'm third in Slips sig! Recognize, you twats! big grin

~Sir Mist~
I kiss slipknots ass as much as the rest guy and I'm not in his sigroll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Actually I have room for 1 more, Guess it goes to Mist

~Sir Mist~
Cool, now call me Sir and give me a cookie and I'll consider letting you put my name on your sig no expression

SlipknoT
*Does it anyways*

Lana
Bitchass, and you'll leave out a fellow Le Crew member?

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Wait Wait Wait, I may have room for you, You have a short Name!w00t ... that is if I can get the edit profile thing to work properly #Disgust#

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by SlipknoT
*Does it anyways*

Ha! And I must stress the 'Ha'. I still dont see my name on your sig! Again, I say Ha!

SlipknoT
Cause my edit profile and edit Sig buttons are messed up, they keep taking me to the Main KMC movie page

barbarossa
Damn, I was wondering when you were gunna find this. pirate

Mwahahahaha! I believe I'm like, the only one with an extra-sized sig still! rock

SlipknoT
sad I miss my Big sig

barbarossa
I thought people were like, protesting for the old sigs to be returned... whered that go?

SlipknoT
Lack of KMC motivation I guess?

barbarossa
Hmmm, theres alot of that, isn't there?

Korri
barbarossa is coool droolio

SlipknoT
Korri = Babie Machine

Korri
sssssssshhhh people dont know!

SlipknoT
Alright *inserts baby making juice in Korri*

Korri
Damn you!!

DarkC
shock

SlipknoT
*makes some more juice but it misses and hits Korris eye*

DarkC
Damn them gang members!

Jackie Malfoy

I am on it too.JM smile

barbarossa
Holy shit. Ronny, Slipknot, Korri, JM, me... In a thread... It's like old times! eek!

Lana
Korri....you're....you're cheating on me? cry

Alpha Centauri
Wait...

Korri, C-can you stop acting in this cheat-al way?

-AC

SlipknoT
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn the ol' days were good B-dog

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait...

Korri, C-can you stop acting in this cheat-al way?

-AC

laughing out loud

barbarossa
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn the ol' days were good B-dog

Hella yeah, Haunting the OTF and Music forum, hunting noobs. Goooooood ****in times. What ever happened to our band? smokin'

Lana
Hella yeah, Haunting the OTF and Music forum, hunting noobs. Goooooood ****in times. What ever happened to our band? smokin'

Dude, you just missed the jackass to beat all jackasses in here.

SlipknoT
Hella yeah, Haunting the OTF and Music forum, hunting noobs. Goooooood ****in times. What ever happened to our band? smokin' laughing out loud I think that ended after like a day

Ronny
Holy shit. Ronny, Slipknot, Korri, JM, me... In a thread... It's like old times! eek! I miss old times sad

SlipknoT
Me too sad

Scythe
Holy shid...

Ronny
Me too sad We need a time machine eek!

barbarossa
Or..... We could just do the same shit again! eek!

Except for the cold shouldering. Sorry Maureen, dumbest idea I've ever had. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.