Odin (Sky Father) vs. Heralders of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Odin
Skyfather

vs.

Heralders of Galactus

Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax the tammer
Red Shift
Stardust
Nova
Air Walker
Firelord

yahman
Too much, too much. I think he heralds win, but Odin gives them a good fight. wink

have you read my post on superman vs Thanos yet?

Sorry about the comments earlier. No offense meant, i was just a little drunk. sad

the Darkone
Odin the skyfather took out silver surfer and other during the warrior madness crossover. Odin took out silver surfer in one shot and he wasn't at full powered. Odin at full powered is prettty close to galactus in power.

yahman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin the skyfather took out silver surfer and other during the warrior madness crossover. Odin took out silver surfer in one shot and he wasn't at full powered. Odin at full powered is prettty close to galactus in power.

Yeh but Odin had a hard time against Thanos, who is no where near Glactus level + he had a hard time against Mangog, who Thor Kicked the Shit out of with the anti force (not quite as powerful as his godblast).

Was Silver Surfer at full power at the time beacsue when Surfer is on form he can take on Thanos. Morg with the Water of life can take on all the Heralds at one time, which kinda of doubles the power of the Heralds. Although it would be close i still think the Heralds could win. big grin

the Darkone
Silver surfer was at full powered and got knock out. Why thanos lasted as long as he did because he was cursed by death and his like all eternals indestructible. Odin is a sky father he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Look up thanos vs odin in the the search mode. No heralders can last against a skyfather.

yahman
Silver surfer was at full powered and got knock out. Why thanos lasted as long as he did because he was cursed by death and his like all eternals indestructible. Odin is a sky father he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Look up thanos vs odin in the the search mode. No heralders can last against a skyfather.

Not entirely true. Gennis Vehl is below Silver Siurfer and he beat King Thor, who beat Desack (something Odin couldn't do). I think Thor has fought Zeus, and done well and he is a Skyfather.

leonidas
thor DID fight zeus and DID have a decent showing, but the fight was never in doubt. like the thanos/odin fight was never in doubt. i agree dark1 - odin kicks their collective arses.

Beyonder
Odin smites them.

the Darkone
Odin will punk every single heralder of galactus including tyrant especially on Asgard where his power is greater. Odin has unlimited cosmic/mystical powers, teleportation, unlimited strength, rearrange molecules at a higher rate, can open dimensions, force blast, wears uru armor that is unbreakable, place enchantments at will, can absorb all of Asgard life force into him and putting him on galactus level especially on Asgard no where else. Has a mace which is more powerful than thor hammer, and his spear of heaven when thrown it never miss it's target.

K Von Doom
Odin would definitely win but it won't be a cakewalk as such. Surfer got taken out in one shot but remember during that whole storyarc he had to fight Thor (w/gem) then the armies of Asgard with the Infinity Watch then had to fight Odin right after, a tall task even for Surfer. Team him together with Morg and Terrax, who are accomplished fighters, along with Red Shift's dimensional powers, and the rest to make up numbers and I'd say they put a decent showing - likely, closer than the Odin vs Thanos fight.

the Darkone
Hell no it would be a slaughter ecpecially if you are fighting odin in asgard where his power is limitless and will kick the sh** out of silver surfer.

the Darkone
Odin will punk every single heralder of galactus including tyrant especially on Asgard where his power is greater. Odin has unlimited cosmic/mystical powers, teleportation, unlimited strength, rearrange molecules at a higher rate, can open dimensions, force blast, wears uru armor that is unbreakable, place enchantments at will, can absorb all of Asgard life force into him and putting him on galactus level especially on Asgard no where else. Has a mace which is more powerful than thor hammer, and his spear of heaven when thrown it never miss it's target.

Silver surfer doesn't have chance. Against this .

Cosmic Cube
I'm going with the big O. Not even Thanos can f*ck with him. These guys will be like gnats.

Evil
If they teamed up, the sheer number would overwhelm Odin, but that makes a large assumption that all parties could function as a unit..

Because if they could work together, thier power probably could rival of that of even Galactus. But Galactus probably knew what he was doing getting such an angst bunch of cosmic beings to be his heralds who could never hope to form a beurocratic god order..

Cosmic Cube
I see Odin spanking all eight of them.

Galactus is like 1,000,000,000 heralds in one. Odin is probably 1/4 of Galactus.

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
Not entirely true. Gennis Vehl is below Silver Siurfer and he beat King Thor, who beat Desack (something Odin couldn't do). I think Thor has fought Zeus, and done well and he is a Skyfather.
Genis Vell is above Silver Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL
Genis Vell is above Silver Surfer.

Not sure about that.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not sure about that.
CC, Odin is/was a skyfather.
Skyfather that punked SS.
Genis beat Thor, a skyfather, and he's not a herald so:
Genis
Skyfather
Herald.
Genis in his madness period showed he can do practically anything through using nega-bands and his solar energy absorption metabolism, he bend time and space, teleport, fly ftl, create impenetrable force fields, very powerful energy blasts, can enhance his strenght to high level of Class 100 while his father was only Class 15.

supremthor
oes every one like using the word unlimited so much if SS power or odin power was truly ublimited there would be no point to this battel.

who?-kid
I mostly vote for Odin, but in this case... lots of people to fight at the same time.

Beyonder
Originally posted by who?-kid
I mostly vote for Odin, but in this case... lots of people to fight at the same time.

Sort of like Tyrant's fight?

Silver Surfer - Surfer
Terrax the tammer - Terrax the Tammer
Red Shift - Gladiator
Stardust - Beta Ray Bill
Nova - Gaynamede?
Air Walker - Jack Of Heart

Morg - ? Morg was being controlled so it doesn't count.
Firelord?

Tyrant IMO is more powerful than Odin and this rooster seems a bit more powerful than Tyrant's, but Odin would still stomp them.

I mean, even with his rooster, Tyrant was barely fazed.

olympian
"Yeh but Odin had a hard time against Thanos, who is no where near Glactus level"

He wanted Thanos to quit. He never used his full power. And Thanos in the end while he got up he was all busted while Odin wasent.

"he had a hard time against Mangog, who Thor Kicked the Shit out of with the anti force (not quite as powerful as his godblast).""

Your talking jurgens Mangog. Odin faced the classical one toe to toe.

The heralds working together are going to call his attention, but winning its something out of theyr range when theyr most powerful was already easily taken with one shot.

K3VIL
Original Tyrant, the one equal to Galactus was above Odin, the current one, is in the same league, if not under him.
If Odin decided to go all out on Thanos, it would result in the destruction of Asgard.

Darth_Erebus
This would be a tough battle but in the end Odin would be the one standing.

Beyonder
Odin did go all out. He saw Thanos as the one who captured his son and was now invading Asgard.

Odin's fight with Seth was in Asgard as well. So was the Surtur fight. He went all out in those.

olympian
where is it stated he went all out against Thanos. He surely didnt fought him like he fought Seth and Surtur. Not even close.

He fought what he needed to make Thanos quit. Thats why he asks in the end if he would " Yeld" wich is give up. Thanos while in character saying no, everyone can see he was busted up while Odin wasent the slighest.

Beyonder
Originally posted by olympian
where is it stated he went all out against Thanos. He surely didnt fought him like he fought Seth and Surtur. Not even close.

He fought what he needed to make Thanos quit. Thats why he asks in the end if he would " Yeld" wich is give up. Thanos while in character saying no, everyone can see he was busted up while Odin wasent the slighest.

Thanos quit? He tried to K.O. Thanos and he didn't. He even pulled Gungnir out to try and put down Thanos.

Thanos with allies captures Thor. Odin also saw that as a threat to Asgard. Odin didn't go all out?

YIELD? YIELD was after Thanos waded through Gungnir's second attack. YIELD was because he thought Thanos had no fight left in him. Thus Odin asked Thanos if he YIELD. But Thanos didn't. Odin was pissed even more after that when he realized Thanos again got up and was fine.

Also, did it say Tyrant was going all out in his fight with Thanos?

Tyrant wreck an immense portion of his fortress to put Thanos down. And still Thanos got up. So wait up, Tyrant wasn't going all out? Sort of like Odin didn't go all out because it didn't say he want all out?

Heck, Thanos waded through Odin's attack, thus Odin pulled out Gungnir to put Thanos down...it didn't.

olympian
"YIELD? YIELD was after Thanos waded through Gungnir's second attack. YIELD was because he thought Thanos had no fight left in him. Thus Odin asked Thanos if he YIELD. But Thanos didn't. Odin was pissed even more after that when he realized Thanos again got up and was fine. "

Exactly. And again yeld is " do you quit after being beaten like you are so far. What made Thanos keep in the battle its is endurance. However your not trying to pass the idea Odin tried hard as lets say against Seth, Surtur and the like, are you? Sure he though Thanos would go down sooner, but where does it translate Odin needing to go "all out ".

At most he needed to use more power than he first though it would be needed.

And Thanos when he got up wasent " fine ".

"Tyrant wreck an immense portion of his fortress to put Thanos down. And still Thanos got up. So wait up, Tyrant wasn't going all out? Sort of like Odin didn't go all out because it didn't say he want all out?"

And again did Thanos win? And its still endurance that keeps him in the fight. Again.

Ironically if i recall Thanos had an "easier" time against Tyrant than against Odin. Or lets say a better showing. Wasent that the case?

K Von Doom
Ironically if i recall Thanos had an "easier" time against Tyrant than against Odin. Or lets say a better showing. Wasent that the case?

Thanos left the fight before Tyrant was able to put the beat down on him stick out tongue

olympian
I was thinking more in the lines of showings, how much he lasted etc. Both fight wer never in doubt about Thanos losing it.

Thanks for the tip, i didnt recalled that one well.

Beyonder
"YIELD? YIELD was after Thanos waded through Gungnir's second attack. YIELD was because he thought Thanos had no fight left in him. Thus Odin asked Thanos if he YIELD. But Thanos didn't. Odin was pissed even more after that when he realized Thanos again got up and was fine. "

Exactly. And again yeld is " do you quit after being beaten like you are so far. What made Thanos keep in the battle its is endurance. However your not trying to pass the idea Odin tried hard as lets say against Seth, Surtur and the like, are you? Sure he though Thanos would go down sooner, but where does it translate Odin needing to go "all out ".

Since when does it need to say all out for it to be all out? Was it said "all out" during his fight with Seth, Surtur, Dark Gods, or Ymir?

Odin K.O.ed Surfer in one blast. Then had trouble with Thanos using four to five hits. He even pulled out Gungnir to put Thanos down. Guess what, he didn't.

Um, he had some trouble getting up. After that, when Bill and Sif jumped in, he was fine and ready to battle.

? Endurance and durability. Heck, the fact that Tyrant destroyed half of his citadel only to have Thanos get up after that. Heck, Tyrant was decimating the herald level beings. He even said Thanos wasn't like the others.

Winning? It's not a win. It's a durability feat. I don't count it as a win. I count it as a feat of durability.

Depends. Odin put Drax and Surfer down each in one shot; Tyrant didn't. Odin burned only a portion of Thanos' suit. Tyrant, however, burned half of Thanos' suit. He looked worse after his fight with Tyrant than he did Odin. And he walked away from Tyrant, but wanted to fight Odin some more.

long pig
The Odin/Thanos and Thanos/Tyrant fights both went the same way.

Thanos got the shit kicked out of him, he got thrown around again and again, he didn't make a dent in his opponent, but his durability & molecular control kept him alive.

Odin was definitely not going all out.

Odin:"Do you yield villain?"

Thanos:-slowly stands while his body is burnt and dripping, his molecular control heals him up- "No."

Bloodlusted Odin would not ask if Thanos gives up, bloodlusted Odin would have kept on beating his ass.

It was bloody impressive, but he isn't on Odin's level......Juggernaut would have done just as well.

olympian
"Since when does it need to say all out for it to be all out? Was it said "all out" during his fight with Seth, Surtur, Dark Gods, or Ymir? "

It was stated/implied/showed he was using is full power. Compare the consequences his fight with these beings was having on earth with the one of Thanos.

Or you can go by the simple rout: He didnt went all out with Thanos because he didnt showed the half of trouble he had with others.

"K.O.ed Surfer in one blast. Then had trouble with Thanos using four to five hits. He even pulled out Gungnir to put Thanos down. Guess what, he didn't. "

First of all dont compare Surfer with Thanos. Thanos is levels above. Of course hes supossoe to take more. And yes he took Gungir. How much of the fight lasted after that?

"Um, he had some trouble getting up. After that, when Bill and Sif jumped in, he was fine and ready to battle."

Then why didnt he? Against Tyrant btw, why didnt he also. Ill tell you why, because he couldnt.

"? Endurance and durability. Heck, the fact that Tyrant destroyed half of his citadel only to have Thanos get up after that. Heck, Tyrant was decimating the herald level beings. He even said Thanos wasn't like the others. "

That Thanos is above herald level we already know. Since when he wasent?

And again that s a durability feat. Not a power one.

"Winning? It's not a win. It's a durability feat. I don't count it as a win. I count it as a feat of durability. "

This one is deja vu all over.

"Depends. Odin put Drax and Surfer down each in one shot; Tyrant didn't. Odin burned only a portion of Thanos' suit. Tyrant, however, burned half of Thanos' suit. He looked worse after his fight with Tyrant than he did Odin. And he walked away from Tyrant, but wanted to fight Odin some more."

Then wy didnt he? What happened next. Are you implying its because Odin couldnt fight no more? The outcomes are similiar. He lasted because of his durability, none of the two opponents wer hurt by him. Theyr his superior plain and simple.

Richrf
Odin alone should have no problems.

If it was Odin AND the skyfathers versus the Heralders, I bet Odin gang goes down.

olympian
All the skyfathers versus Heralds?

or you mean Odin alone versus

Heralds and other Skyfathers?

Because the first its a no brainer really.

Richrf
In your first case Heralds win

In the second case Heralds lose.

leonidas
<<The Odin/Thanos and Thanos/Tyrant fights both went the same way.
Thanos got the shit kicked out of him, he got thrown around again and again, he didn't make a dent in his opponent, but his durability & molecular control kept him alive.
Thanos:-slowly stands while his body is burnt and dripping, his molecular control heals him up- "No."
Bloodlusted Odin would not ask if Thanos gives up, bloodlusted Odin would have kept on beating his ass.
It was bloody impressive, but he isn't on Odin's level......Juggernaut would have done just as well.>>

well said long! neither fight WAS in doubt - and why do people reference the tyrant fight? that was amped thanos - he stole some of tyrant's power to use in that battle so that showing is meaningless. tyrant would have oblierated regular thanos.

i would say the only point i would disagree with long is your juggs point. it's my belief that of onslaught is capable of ripping the gem out of juggs and beating him nearly to death, odin could do the same if he so decided.

olympian
"In your first case Heralds win

In the second case Heralds lose."

Lets see if i got it right.

Your saying the Heralds gang win against the Skyfathers gang?

If thats what your trying to say, no they dont.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
The Odin/Thanos and Thanos/Tyrant fights both went the same way.

It was bloody impressive, but he isn't on Odin's level......Juggernaut would have done just as well.
Odin was trying his best trying to take down Thanos

If not he wouldn’t need to weapon

Or get insanely mad like that.

Either way he knock both Drax , and Silver Surfer with ease

He tried that with Thanos didn’t work

olympian

who?-kid
I don't think it's a secret that Odin clearly was having the upper hand in that particular fight. Thanos was all busted and bruised in the end, and could hardly get up, and Odin was just fine en rather calm.

Richrf
"In your first case Heralds win

In the second case Heralds lose."

Lets see if i got it right.

Your saying the Heralds gang win against the Skyfathers gang?

If thats what your trying to say, no they dont.

They they do.

The skyfathers unite together only if there is some big cosmic threat. And they always lose.

So if the herald gang comes up against the skyfather gang, the only reason this happens is that the herald gang is a cosmic univer ending threat. Why else would the skyfathers gang up against them?

Ergo heralds win.

Pointinel
lol @ ^that

olympian
"They they do.

The skyfathers unite together only if there is some big cosmic threat. And they always lose.

So if the herald gang comes up against the skyfather gang, the only reason this happens is that the herald gang is a cosmic univer ending threat. Why else would the skyfathers gang up against them?

Ergo heralds win."

What kind of messed up logic is that? Do you know an example of when the Skyfathers teamed to fight a common foe? The Celestials. And only three of them went. Are you trying to tell me all the heralds would do better?

Lol at that indeed. Odin alone knocked out easily Surfer who is the most powerful Herald in one shot. The whole gang against Odin and others at his level its a suicide. Theyll be noticed but not more than that.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Richrf
They they do.

Ergo heralds win.

What thinking is that, comparing heralds to Skyfather gang. They would murder them, and you don't need many Skyfathers to do that.

olympian
Just Odin and Zeus would be needed.

Actually only one would. Odin took Surfer down when he was figthing with Thanos. he didnt even cared about him.

top tier < heralds < thanos < second to skyfather level < skyfathers < cosmics ( wich includes everyone above the last level )

whobdamandog
They'll loose but It won't be a quick win for Odin. I've seen lesser beings give him trouble...

olympian
When he was in the Odinsleep maybe.

If not the case above, everyone has low showings, look at the heralds.

Richrf
"They they do.

Ergo heralds win."

What kind of messed up logic is that? Do you know an example of when the Skyfathers teamed to fight a common foe? The Celestials.

And they lost. They met to discuss the threat in Infinity abyss, and they got blasted.

There were a couple of other times they meet to discuss some stuff and they got whacked too.

Face it, whenever skyfathers unite, they are a goner..

Odin alone though should beat the heralds smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.