Whos bro or sis is a....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
demon reincarnated from the bowels of hell and crapped out upon this earth to wreak havoc to all its family members??

'Cause my sister sure is.........

DarkC
Makes me proud to be an only child.

Darth Mantis
My sister was born to cause chaos...

JLred
My sis is evil........she tells me stuff and If i even touch her once shell cry just to get me in trouble.......so sometimes I have to go to her room and punch her repeatedly and stand in the doorway so she cant leave......................dont worry Im not abusive that only happened once...........and she deserved it so bad............

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by JLred
demon reincarnated from the bowels of hell and crapped out upon this earth to wreak havoc to all its family members??

Im an only child balloons

wish I had a sibbling cry

JLred
Do not....if you do wish for an older brother like 18 so they cant pick on you beacause of their age...or depending on your age.......

xLiNdS x 622x
i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters....one of my sisters (we're like a year apart) is a freakin demon...she's evil....my other siblings are forever old and they're actually somewhat nice erm

s|m

Wow laughing
My bro is being a real pain in the ass sometimes, and he can scream so damn much when he gets pissed >.<
But he's acceptable.

JLred
Mine isn't..........

Scythe
What kind of ********************* asks this question?

Neo_Communist

I am said sibling, havent seen my family in months tho.

fantasygirl
I have annoying little brothers. erm

Pyrofly
YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I GO THOUGH!!

Scythe
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I have annoying little brothers. erm

Thanks for the input...

Mist
Originally posted by Scythe
Thanks for the input...

Thanks for yours.

Scythe
Originally posted by Mist
Thanks for yours.

Your very welcome.

Wickerman
I used to feel the same way bout my sister (2 years older than me) when we were kids, but we haven't had a fight/argued in.........years. We help and protect each others like siblings should.

~wickerman~

Lana
I think everyone thinks that way about their siblings, honestly.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lana
I think everyone thinks that way about their siblings, honestly.

I beg to differ wink

~wickerman~

Lana
I didn't say all the time, but at some point in your life if you have a sibling you'll think that stick out tongue I'm the oldest of 5 kids, I should know. It goes away as you get older.

xLiNdS x 622x
i'm the youngest of 5 kids erm

Wickerman
I didn't say all the time, but at some point in your life if you have a sibling you'll think that stick out tongue I'm the oldest of 5 kids, I should know. It goes away as you get older.

Yep, exactly. Not to mention that people say we're sooo different. I'm a more...bohemian artistic kinda person. She's a more analytical "plan for the future" kinda person. But that's just appearances. We're like two peas in a pot smile
I wub her love

man that's so corny embarrasment

~wickerman~

Lana
Well, at least I have the advantage of (the older of them at least) my younger siblings being artistic and geeky, like me.....okay, so I'm definitely the ruler when it comes to nerd-dom and artisticness but we do have a lot in common.

We also fight a lot.

Wickerman
Well, at least I have the advantage of (the older of them at least) my younger siblings being artistic and geeky, like me.....okay, so I'm definitely the ruler when it comes to nerd-dom and artisticness but we do have a lot in common.

We also fight a lot.

Adopt me love

We'll make beautiful geeky artisticnessnessness

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wickerman
Yep, exactly. Not to mention that people say we're sooo different. I'm a more...bohemian artistic kinda person. She's a more analytical "plan for the future" kinda person. But that's just appearances. We're like two peas in a pot smile
I wub her love

man that's so corny embarrasment

~wickerman~

Yeah, my sis is a year and a half older than me. We had our little moments of fury growing up, but now she's like above and beyond a friend to me. I love her and my mom and my niece more than anything in the world. Yeah, cheesy, but true. embarrasment

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, my sis is a year and a half older than me. We had our little moments of fury growing up, but now she's like above and beyond a friend to me. I love her and my mom and my niece more than anything in the world. Yeah, cheesy, but true. embarrasment

Yay, i'm not alone embarrasment

i call her cow and she calls me shikin (not chicken, shikin) bag

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
Yeah, my sis was always planning and following through, I was like growing weed in the backyard. erm

Lana
Usually with my siblings and I, one of them will come up with the crazy plans, and then I'd go through and point out all the flaws and detail it out laughing out loud

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, my sis was always planning and following through, I was like growing weed in the backyard. erm

I didn't have a backyard cry

Usually with my siblings and I, one of them will come up with the crazy plans, and then I'd go through and point out all the flaws and detail it out laughing out loud

You're such a geek schmoll

~wickerman~

Lana
I'm not called the Nerd Goddess for no reason queen

Wickerman
I'm not called the Nerd Goddess for no reason queen

No more human sacrifices and Dr. Pepper for YOU schmoll

~wickerman~

Lana
I don't like Dr. Pepper, so no big deal queen

BENITO

'Cause my sister sure is......... Mine sister is but I wouldn't dare call her that

Cause she'd take it as a compliment

JLred
Alot of people are in this situation.......

Ronny
I wish i had a devil spawn for a brother sad all i got is a puppy and a computer

JLred
A cool puppy?!?!?!

hotsauce6548
My sister's cool to me...

JLred
Mine isn't.......

DanZeke25
Yeah my sisters cool to me too

cking
I have one big sister. I wish I had a brother.

JLred
hm,mmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,...........

BENITO
Originally posted by Ronny
I wish i had a devil spawn for a brother sad all i got is a puppy and a computer It would be better if they were a Hellspawn

JLred
yeah...that'd be cool.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.