An Immortal choice.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
someone shoots you....as you lie on the ground, dying, a vampire and a werewolf walk up, both offering you the gift of immortality. would you take it? if so, vampire or werewolf?

DarkC
Vampire, after watching Blade II.

JLred
yes and vampire because you can control it.....

xLiNdS x 622x
someones been watching underworld? and i'd choose vampire because, they're better happy

Rogue Jedi
i am thinking of the lycan's in underworld, you know, the ones who can change at will.

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i am thinking of the lycan's in underworld, you know, the ones who can change at will.

But only a werewolf born as a werewolf can change at will......

Rogue Jedi
where did you get that? lucian was born a lycan, i'll give you that. but there is no proof that the other lycans, like the big black guy or the two who are fighting each other when lucian walks in with the shotgun were born lycan.

WickedTexasMomA
Werewolf...Atlest you can go out during the day.

JLred
Yeah theres that and I also saw Cursed and read an official book on lycans and thats what I got.........

Piggle Humsy
Vamp.

Always wanted fangs yes

plus I love the whole goth look.. and I could finally get away with wearing a cape! laughing out loud

Whittdawg92
I would become a vamp, just so I would have the brains to outsmart the system of lycans and lycanthropes to become A WEREPYRE

JLred
I like the Pacman avatar...........but a Werepyre........

WickedTexasMomA
Think about the SEX if you where a werewolf *Drools* That shit could get rough! MMM

WickedTexasMomA
Gives you a whole new look on "Dogystyle".

BakaXero
Vampire...
im like half way there... pale skin dark hair sleep during the day awake at night and a thirst for blood...well maybe not that... but it wouldnt change my lifestyle much...

DarkC
Originally posted by BakaXero
Vampire...
im like half way there... pale skin dark hair sleep during the day awake at night and a thirst for blood...well maybe not that... but it wouldnt change my lifestyle much...
Take out the bloodthirst part and add in computer, and you have me.

BakaXero
Originally posted by DarkC
Take out the bloodthirst part and add in computer, and you have me.
im starting think i need a life messed

DarkC
stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Gives you a whole new look on "Dogystyle". laughing thas a good 'un

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
laughing thas a good 'un I thought so XD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Think about the SEX if you where a werewolf *Drools* That shit could get rough! MMM
this is what i am saying!!! big grin

WickedTexasMomA
this is what i am saying!!! big grin eek!

Fallen Jedi
someone shoots you....as you lie on the ground, dying, a vampire and a werewolf walk up, both offering you the gift of immortality. would you take it? if so, vampire or werewolf?

vampire definitely. cool especially if its one of anne rice's vampires. lestat is so damn powerful. if getting stabbed right in the heart, being engulfed in flames, or being exposed to the sun's rays for two days straight won't kill him, i don't know what will.

if being nearly invincible isn't enticing enough, think of all your abilities. unusual strength and healing, reading people's thoughts for blocks around, being able to jump from the street to the roof of a five story building, having the ability to move objects with your mind, and teleporting? wow...

just one draw back though. no sex. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.