Minok is back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
But we don't know if it's the real one.

Dim
I think it's safe to assume that he is considering his global account's been registered since April big grin Yay!!

(I don't even know the guy but I'll be happy since I heard good things about himsmile )

theEviljedi
Maybe.Now only if we could find Dan.

Dim
Yeah, find him and try to keep Minok around... UBH is off doing whatever farmers do...who know's when he'll be back...Xiz is off somewhere....You're busy with school and girls....everyone else just pops in and out...

theEviljedi
Yeah but its the weekend so I can relex and last week was my b-day so I was busier.

Ratcat
If UBH is away, who's moderating???

Raz
What about me? smile

Ratcat
True.

Dim
Yeah..Raz never says anything, he just sits back in the shadows and watches. smile

Ratcat
Thanks Dim, I tried to say something like that but it just came across as looking sarcastic is not what I wanted so I went with a simple "True."

Jedi Mercenary
I don't like it, it's fishy.

Xantos Clone
THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.....
how does one get on the council?...I would like to be nominated some day...

"a surprise for sure, but a welcome one" I promis to put an end to curruption.....

Dim
By not asking (supposily, but most people tend to ask) and posting many wonderful, thoughtful posts. smile

King Jedi
If you use this forum reguarly and don't cause trouble you will eventually get on the Council. Well that's the plan anyway. Xantos- Did you find this forum or were you brought here by a member of the Council? smile

Xantos Clone
well...let's see....being that I have every starwars site bookmarked, I realized that this forum attracted me the most. The topics and quality council members (a little but kissing never hurts..;-) kept me comming back and I finally decided to get registerd and add my thoughts to your community with you fine people....

The only reason I asked is because I noticed the rankings/titles and was wondering what is takes to be considered for the council status. Obviously it will take time, but I am confident that I will grow on ya!
(BESIDES, I GOT SICK OF READING SUPERSHADOW CRAP!!)

"Owen, he can't stay a farmer forever....he has too much of his father in him........"

Dim
See, you just won points with me by saying Supershadow and crap in the same sentence big grin

Xantos Clone
"I AM READY TO FACE THE TRIALS......."

Dim
Heheheh...you guys are always in such a hurry to advance smile

Ratcat
I remember being at school and there was always one.

"Me Sir! Ooh Ooh Me Sir!!!" Hand waving in the air.

smile

theEviljedi
If anybody gets in it will be after Dim.The council has grown to like you Dim.smile

Dim
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you EJ......I feel loved! big grin

*GROUP HUG*

theEviljedi
They at first wanted to pick Jedi M. but I said something to get him out of the picture.I also pulled some strings for you.We still have to wait until we get more people before making a decision.

Ratcat
Um, isn't this stuff supposed to be kept private in the Jedi Council.

- For one, if I was JM I'd be feeling pretty cheesed off right now.

- For two, us "mere mortals" aren't able to get into the council chamber because it's supposed to be for private discussions amongst the members only.

Sheesh!!!

Xantos Clone
.......translation........

"OUR OWN COUNCIL WE WILL KEEP ON WHO IS READY".....

Master Yoda.

I am flattered to have become a Jedi Knight already!

This is a dangerous time for me......I will seduced by the dark side......

(hey Dim, stick up for me....I have been scoring points with you like crazy....) ;-D

Dim
I think you're doing quite well XC smile

Merc is going to get upset if he see's that EJ...maybe you should do a little edit...let's keep the peace around here..It's not worth getting him upset about and I kind of look at us as more of a tight knit little jedi family rather than a Jedi council and Knights...

theEviljedi
Well we were going to pick him but he has had some obscene and rude words to say so that completely changed our mines.This is here also for him to know.If he wants to be close to being on it he better shape up.

Xantos Clone
"obsene....rude....the dark side are they....."

Master Dim, I sence something.....elusive....I've got a bad feeling about this....

Dim
I see your point EJ...smile

Ratcat
OK, point taken EJ. I hadn't noticed JM's "indiscretions" but....

"Your own council you shall keep..."

King Jedi
The more members we have the more council members we will need, so if you use other chat rooms and forums then try and bring people here and you might get on the council quicker.

EJ - What are you talking about, "I pulled some strings". You didn't because it doesn't work like that. Everyone can see that JM has no chance the way he is behaving and Dim was obviously next in line. Some people are taking the Council far too seriously.

theEviljedi
I was the one who brought up the point about Jedi M. to every one's attention and I have been for Dim all along saying to the others we should get her.

King Jedi
So what? Everyone could see that he had no chance and Dim was next in line. Why are you trying to score points with Dim by discussing it in this forum? It should be kept in the JC forum.

theEviljedi
I'm not.UBH said when we were first formed that Jedi M. was next in line.I tried to change everyone's mine's and that's what I did to pull strings.

Ratcat
Change their mine's? What you gave them new bombs.... smile

Like I said, ribbing. wink

theEviljedi
?Just forget it.

Ratcat
heh heh smile

OK, I guess you meant minds and I think we all knew that. I'll leave it be now...

theEviljedi
Can we just get on with this topic "Minok is back" pleasesmile

Ratcat
OK, so who's Minok and why is it such big news that he's back?

Dim
I don't think he's really back...sad

theEviljedi
I think it was just a poser.Minok was besides me,UBH,and Daniel Jassim one of the first here.He USE to post alot.

Xantos Clone
FEAR.......LEAD TO ANGER...ANGER LEADS TO HATE....HATE.....LEADS TO SUFFERING.....

I sense much fear in you guys.......

Let's get the love back fellas!!!

Too much politics on the forum....set an example for us jedi knights...

King Jedi
It's all sorted out now, I think.

Xizor
We're all replying to "Minok is back," But where is Minok?

Ratcat
EXACTLY!!!

theEviljedi
I don't know he was here for a day then POOF!Gone.

Dim
Okay, since it's obivous that Minok was just teasing us I'm turning this into the "Xizor's Back!" thread.

LOOK EVERYONE!!! XIZ IS BACK!!! stick out tongue

theEviljedi
Once UBH is back he can close the topic.

Ratcat
But can it get to 50 before that happens??? Don't forget Raz could close it if he wanted to.

Raz
You want it closed?
Done. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.