DARK'S SuperHero RPG GAME THREAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
This is the actual Game thread Here is where you will play! You ALL of you except for sme that I will name will start the day before you got you're powers except for those who have had their powers for a long tim elike JacopeX and BerserkerBot V and Feral and so on those will not be in th egame YET but they will when th erest of us have our powers!BEGIN anyone the day before you got you're powers except for those I mentioned!

JacopeX
::Jacope X was born in a place. This info is unknown....for now::

DarkDethbringer
~yeah so you arnt in yet because you're powers have been around far a while so everyone else sttart!!!!!

GGgrievous725
(Jason had just gotten out of school and asked his girlfriend out for a date the next day)

JacopeX
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~yeah so you arnt in yet because you're powers have been around far a while so everyone else sttart!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?

DarkDethbringer
~Jacop you won't start until everyone else has their powers for you already do and GG725 try and post in more detail and when it is an action you don't need th () just post that and when you speak put this in front " and then another in the back!~

feralboy
shalimar sat outside

DarkDethbringer
~more detail everyone!!!especislly for an openning post~

DarkDethbringer
Jean Maxwell was walking down the street Of Manhatten carrying a large and over flowwing grocery bag he remebered that his Mom and Dad had an 'announcement' to tell everyone after he got home so he started to hurry h wondered if it would be as good as the time they suprised him and his sister with RollerSkateing tickets they forgot the fact that neither of th eknew how. Jean got to his door an dopenned it up.

~like that gotta go guys cya after i eat!!!~

feralboy
as janet walk to the store she saw many faces some she dated . the worst would be mike johnson. after all their releation ship ended with her almost tossing him out a window on the 6thfloor of sax ave hotel

DarkDethbringer
~that is alot better!~

feralboy
runs into mike.she felt sick.
*thinks* oh god.why is he here.i should snap him into two

the-unforgiven
~I realy dont have any powers.. what then? :s ~

Dark Launch
draco walked into the super market feeling really bad. "Another day another dollar" He walked in and found old missus morrison who was looking at the jams and other spreads. The same that she looked at the day before and then draco thought does she ever leave the store. He threw on his apron and opened the deli which he worked in. He plugged in the grill and as he thouched the socket the lights and everything electrical flickered. "Stupid lights. You think that the market would pay there electrical bills with there amount of money" He muttered to himself and started serving customers.

DarkDethbringer
~sorry Launch your character is not right and wai tfor my aproval! evreeyone will get their powers tonight!!!post a scene of, for you Ext olf when you are suitting up for th efirst time to fight crime, GG725 post when that thing takes over your body and you (or it) kill your girlfreind and JacopeX say when you enter the demension and stuff comeon!!!~

the-unforgiven
David looked inside the dark room in his house. He made an hesitation and then turned up the light. On the wall a combat suite he himself had deigned was hanging. Aside of it, alot of different gear was. He walked up to it. He grabbed it, and after watching it for a while, he putted it on.

GGgrievous725
Jason put on his suit then drove his car over to his girlfriends house he picked her up and took her out to eat then later on when they were walking out of the restaurant Jason saw a small beam of light and took his girlfriend with him to see it, there was a small hole where the beam had hit and in the hole was an odd black liquid. Being the stupid curious teenager he was Jason reached down to pick it up when he tried to put it down he couldn't it had attached itself to him and soon it covered his body and took control of him he snapped his girlfriends neck. Then he broke into a shop and stole a black hooded cloak and became the Drifter!

DarkDethbringer
~alittle more deail would be nice but pretty good!~

feralboy
starts to walk the other way until he grabs shalimar's arm."let go mike i won't tell you again."

Mike need to talk about us

shalimar-i don't know there was an us

DarkDethbringer
Jean before openning th edoor waved and said hello to his blind freind and neighbor next-door."Hey Charlie!!" he yelled waving.
"Hello, Jean hows you're Mutter?"he asked waving in the wrong direction.
"Oh she's fine!!" he said to him "gotta go!"
he walked inside to see his mother cooking and presuming his father was in the back.He tried to sneak to the back with out being seen-
"Hello Jean." she said not even looking."How was school?"she asked her son as he got off of the floor.
"Oh it was fi-" he was cut off in mid sentance
"You weren't trying to avoid talking to your beloved mother were you?" she said sarcastically.
"Of course no-" he was caught off again.
"Either way we have a suprise for you and your sister!" she paused and turned around revealing her bright blue eyes."We are all going on a picnick this afternoon atthe park!!!"she said smiling.
"Sounds breathe taking..." he said walking off to his room to do his home-work.

feralboy
flips mike over in front of a crod."i told you stay away.oh yeah remember you'll need me befor i'll need you. you stop walken around like you sick"
walks off

the-unforgiven
David climbed up on the roof of his 6 floor high building. He watched down, and realised this was the last thing his best friend saw. He shook his head to remain focused as he lifted his arm and launched an rope from the edge of the hand, over to another roof. This suit had he made after his very last relative had died, been killed by the mob. It was now his duty to make sure people would not come trough the same missery as him. He swung himself over to the other building which was one floor lower. He landed and crounched to ease the fall. He pulled the rope back in as he standed on the edge of the roof. He looked down, saerching for anyone to serve. After thinking for a while, he realised they had done nothing for him. However, he was not like them.

feralboy
comes up behind her raps his arms around her."let go"

Dark Launch
"Ill have the special burger with extra sauce" Said a customer. That was all he heard since they released it. He put a burger into the oven and tried to get it working but it wouldn't. "Just great. Thats all I need" he said as he stuck his hand into the oven to see whats jamming it. Suddenly the lights flickered and the oven turned on. Draco took his hand out and it was on fire. With a crowd of screaming people Draco ran out of the market trying to find water. He found some in an alley that was dropping from a gutter. But it didn't seem to put it out. The fire began to spread around his body. Draco closed his eyes thinking "Oh god Im dead"

DarkDethbringer
~dude please do not spin off of the Human Torch~

Dark Launch
~I wasnt going to. he wakes up and the fires gone k~

DarkDethbringer
~just making sure because the flames did engulf his entire body...so....~

Dark Launch
(Yeah I know it did sound like the human torch lol)

DarkDethbringer
everyone why is no one posting and I got like nine agrees to do this rp and only 5 or 6 showed up....and d now no one is posting here post how it goes for a while and I will be back and start teh e story and let you guys get used to it and stuff....

Dark Launch
Draco opened his eyes. He looked at his clothes. They were burnt but there was no fire. His skin wasn't burnt either. He was really freaked out and he stood up only to find that there was a gun being pointed at his head. Draco put up his hand. "Please don't hurt me. Take all my money just dont....." he was cut off. His hand began to glow. A flame came out of his hand and hit the gun. Melting the gun. Shocked and confused he ran from the alleyway thaughts running through his head. "Did I do that? What have I become?" these questions ran through his head questions that had no answer

Dark Launch
Over a day Draco began to remember his past. How he had this ability when he was young, how his foster parents betrayed him. He remembered how he controlled it as a child. This and more he remembered. He realised what he was, a superhero. First Draco looked for something to use as a costume. After he started controlling the fire. Once he finished this he was ready to sweep the streets of crime

DarkDethbringer
~you cannot fly until level 5 and then you get a chance to use it~

Dark Launch
I see then scratch the flying bit

DarkDethbringer
~and another I am not sure if one could use fire to fly but once you get to level 5 go ahead if you want it!!

GGgrievous725
Jason could no longer control himself he could see what he was doing to people but couldn't control his actions he would wait in an old abandoned house during the day and at night he would hide in the shadows waiting for people to pass by so he could grab them and rip them limb from limb by the end of the week 20 people were missing and the number of deaths grew soon people were moving away fearing if they didn't drifter would get them as well

DarkDethbringer
~bravo!! now this section is the back story and later when I start attacking and naming Evil plots everyone should do a good back story!!and if wanted someone can start woith no powers and discover them later and get even more powers b leveling!~

feralboy
shalimar sat in her room. thinking of how she was when she was a kid

*flashback*-----------
"hey what did i tell? get the f*** over here"
shalimar-"I'm sorry daddy.i didn't mean to"tears flowing.
dad-"said get over here"rapping 3 extension cored together.
shalimar-please no
starts hitting her
dad-"i told not turn those demon eyes

GGgrievous725
~bravo!! now this section is the back story and later when I start attacking and naming Evil plots everyone should do a good back story!!and if wanted someone can start woith no powers and discover them later and get even more powers b leveling!~

~wow thats amazing i didnt know you could attack a plot lol what you gonna attack it woith! lol i crack me up~

DarkDethbringer
~you are endlessly entertaining but I said that I as a villain will start attacking and he will have evil plots and minions and crap you know and if the heroes don't prevail it is going to meen death and a horrinle fate to the world....and villains might be hired or fought or captured or teamed with for extensions of evil plots so that mean sthose villains will not be safe From Prince Zaromba!and other villains and I like your char GG725! I think he has a lot of potential to be a great and feared villain even for the strongest of heroes!!!

feralboy
gets up"i gotta stop this killer"looks around from her roof top

DarkDethbringer
~what killer?last time you said something you were woth your X and then you were on your roof having a flash back and now you are after a killer....if you are gonna do that atleast do something like
Shalimar walked hom,e and sat upon her roof and noticed a newspaper the paper boy must have missed fired and read it...it said "Many civlians are disapearimng recently now with a growing number of 20! The last victom was-"
Shalimar put down the new paper "I have a bad feeling about this..."or "I have to find out what is happpenning!" like that...nothing big just to make it alittle moer clear.....~

feralboy
~ok~Shalimar walked hom,e and sat upon her roof and noticed a newspaper the paper boy must have missed fired and read it...it said "Many civlians are disapearimng recently now with a growing number of 20! The last victom was found in alley near 44th st. which was just below her."an ceral kill.mmm.were would he or she hit next

DarkDethbringer
~good but I prefer you ask me specififcs for now on or say Shalimar reads the paper and i say what it says fien this time though so continue in anyway you ewant and you have youre powers and know about theem......~

feralboy
jumps down to the streetand walk around the city

DarkDethbringer
as Shalimar turns around a corner she hears a devastating scream from an old lady aparantly being mugged what do you do?

feralboy
eyes turn a runs over to her."hey! bad mistake"

DarkDethbringer
The tall Thug with a bandan aaround his mouth and teh top of his head yells in his familiar voice "What do you want sweeet heart?" he says sarcastically reaching slowly into his pocket.

feralboy
"mike.get don't make me hurt you" leaping behind him

shadow12
(where should i jump in)

DarkDethbringer
~holy hell how did you nail that?! surprise ~
The Thug that you recognised saw you leap and quickly turned around now his knife out and ready to attck you.

feralboy
~anywhere but ask DarkDethbringer~

DarkDethbringer
~and shadow start with your background if anyone knows it you do! thinkof his past and where he would be now after helping people with telekinisis and your natural abilitybto invent...~

feralboy
"mike we did this once ."kicking the knife out his hand

DarkDethbringer
Mike grabs the old ladies purse and takes off in the opposite dirrection realising he was no match for a 'freak'.

feralboy
runs on the builds walls.iumps off and kicks him in the head

DarkDethbringer
Mike falls to the ground as though he were struck by lightning he rolled over to show his bandana had been kicked off and blood was all over his face.the other thug presumabley ran off empty handed.

shadow12
lance walks out of a building just finished helping someone repairing a computer and saw the comotion "what is going on" looks around wondering

feralboy
"i teaching him a lesson."grab a steel pole an bends it your going in."plus try to leaveand i'll snap you in two"

shadow12
(to me??)

DarkDethbringer
~do you meen OR I will snap you in two?~
"ahh-ah-ah!!!!!!!" he screams and scrambles to his feet only to fall amny times only to try and runn more.

feralboy
~i'm teaching him a lesson~
~yea~

DarkDethbringer
~do you meen OR I will snap you in two?~
"ahh-ah-ah!!!!!!!" he screams and scrambles to his feet only to fall amny times only to try and runn more.
"ahh-ah-ah!!!!!!!" he screams and scrambles to his feet only to fall amny times only to try and runn more. ~are you gonna stop him?and you still did not say how you knew it was him...~

DarkDethbringer
brb I gotta go for a min!

feralboy
"mike stop your makinga fool of youself.want know something.how did i know it was you?you stink.your fear got you this time"

shadow12
-walks up to her- what is going on

feralboy
"he mugged this old lady.coming?"walking to her and draging mike

DarkDethbringer
~good one!!! that would have been a good partnership right there but all of the thugs are gone...oh well......~
A news paper fles in Lances face he picks t off of him and reads... "New SuperHero icon in Manhatten!!! Recently has been sightings of a man flying around and saving the city! sounds to be something straight out of a comic book to me! they say he is strong fast and has almost no fear!! "lower than that you see an ad.
$1,000 reward for picture interveiw or the identity of Mr.Amazing!!!

shadow12
looks slightly interested and stuck it in his pocket and followed her "hmm sounds interesting" he muttered

feralboy
"what sit say?"

shadow12
"it was an ad" -cooly-

feralboy
"here you are miss." hands purse back

DarkDethbringer
"Thank you very much young lady...please let me give you something for your troubled..." She started fishing around in here purse.

feralboy
"oh.no.he had it coming"

DarkDethbringer
"No-no I insist!" she said pulling out a twenty dollar bill and holding it out to Shalim ar."And I did not catch your name young lady..."

feralboy
"shalimar.give it too someone who really needs it. that would make me happy"

DarkDethbringer
"If you insist but if you ever need anything and you are around town let me know!" she said walking forward and making a right to a small house.
MEANWHILE....
Mr.Amazing flew by Central park scouting the area for crime or anything suspicious he looked down noticing a young man sayinh hi to an elderly ma nwearing dark sunglasses he waas presumabley blinde.

feralboy
"so. whats your name" looking at the man next to her

shadow12
looked up and grinned and took out the piece of paper again "lance" took out a camera and took a picture of Mr. Amazing

feralboy
"hello?"

DarkDethbringer
as you glance at the paper to look at the ad no doubt you loook beside it to see another report a very odd one hard to read for the newspaper was rather crumpled when you got it it seems to say somthing about a bank exploding not being able to make it out youresume to look at the ad.

DarkDethbringer
~what do you meen took a picture of Mr.Amazing? he is very hard to find and you certainly not in Central park in which where he is. an dthere is only a crude figuration of what he lookks like.~

shadow12
(sorry nm then...)

DarkDethbringer
~it's ok and don't just say Lance decides to goto Central Park to take a picture of him because maybe it would not have been a good idea to say where he was.~

feralboy
"well.that was fun."

DarkDethbringer
you both feel hungry and notice that neither of you haven't eaten in a while you look around and see a Burger shop both of you are hungry remeber!

feralboy
~u want this to be real as possible~

DarkDethbringer
~what??? basically from my post you can see I want you to go in th eDiner and just in case....~
Shalimar suddenly you feel something it is like an instinct telling you to check out the diner you are hungry anyways so it seems to be a good idea.

feralboy
"i'm about to get something to eat"

shadow12
"i'll come with you"

feralboy
Walks in side .starts to pur

DarkDethbringer
you both enter the burger shop and notice a very odd odor you ignore it and continue what you were doing the Menu basically has Burger,CheeseBurgers and French fries each come with a soda.

shadow12
examines the menu

DarkDethbringer
~oh and remember there is a method to my madness!~

feralboy
" large chesseburger with fries and coke"

DarkDethbringer
"Coming right up says the acne bitten clerk,and for you sir?" he said looking at Lance.

shadow12
"the same as her please" calmly

DarkDethbringer
"Yes sir!" he asid "Be ready in a second,Welcome to chicken burger he said to the next customer as you two walk to a table.

feralboy
"i can tell we are alike"

shadow12
"you think so huh"

feralboy
"yea"

shadow12
"how do you think so"

DarkDethbringer
MEANWHILE!!!.....................
Jean and ghis family were having there picknick in central park and were just about finished.
"Great food mom....." he said shoving more food in his mouth as he said so.
at that moment two men in black suits and Fadora hats came out of a limozine and walked off towards Jean and his family."Is that the guy?" teh short one assked teh fat one.
"Yep tahts him alright!...lets get him!" they both pulled large machine guns and immediately started firng at Jena and his familt Jean noticed most of teh ongoing shots were heading towards his father.sudden;y the shooting stopped and Jean openned his eyes he noticed that thre were a couple of bullets in his arms and other non fatal areas he tehn looked down in horror to see his father covered in blood and severel bullet holes in him he looked over to his mother dead he then looked to his 13 year old sister.....dead. he was lying on the grass the pain was to much not only were teh bulltes killing him seeing his family like this almost was his demise.....

feralboy
"more like your not normal"

shadow12
"how did you guess"

DarkDethbringer
"ORDER UP!!" the nerdy clerk yelled and named of the orders for you're order.

feralboy
"psconic"

DarkDethbringer
~psyonic~

feralboy
getts up and grabs the food

shadow12
"you have been doing your homework"

feralboy
"no.just a guess"

shadow12
"must be lucky then" his food lifted off the table mentally

feralboy
"is it hard to do"

GGgrievous725
meanwhile Drifter was searching for a place to find victims he continued to search the town for awhile

DarkDethbringer
MEANWHILE in Central Park......
Jean scooped himself up teh men were gone and an ambulance had arrived that night he got his bullets removed and for a while he could not move but by vengeance fuelling him he was nearly reabilitated the next day.He stumbled to his house for not having a car at the moment he saw his blinde neighbor but did not say anything. deep in his cellar he crafted his revenge.'I as a man will die but as the very Vengeance inside me I shall be immortal! I will be everlasting undying and invinceable! I am no langer Jean Maxwell!" he flicked his deamon hood of his costume over his head "I AM VENGEANCE!!!!!"

shadow12
"at first it was but i got better at it" took a bite out of his cheeseburger

DarkDethbringer
After the two of you had been talking you notice that it is night outside and suddenly you remember the newspaper this morning Shalimar about the victims being found around here at night!

feralboy
eating the fries she remembered she had tied miket o a pole.

GGgrievous725
Drifter blended in with the surroundings and waited by a fast food place
he slowly approached a tied up man

feralboy
"you can stay at my place tonight"

shadow12
"alright um i'll get him hold on" walks out side

feralboy
walks outside"mike?mike?"

GGgrievous725
Drifter noticed another man walk out of the fast food place "tonight i get three" he thought to himslef

DarkDethbringer
~she didn't say that out loud~
Shalimar you get another instinct you feel the desperate urge to get out of that diner immediatley now!!!!!

feralboy
"lance lets get him and go"

DarkDethbringer
~oops late post~
As you both leave the Diner BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the entire behind you blows sky high! but luckily Shalimar Lance Mike and Drifter (not so lucky in that point) were only shot backwards! it is those inside whom suffered.

shadow12
"what the hell" got up

GGgrievous725
"what just happened" Drifter accidentilly said out loud

feralboy
gets up .blood runing from her arm.

DarkDethbringer
Mike whos bounds were burned off by the blast were cut he then screamed and ran off accidentaly in the dirrection of Drifter.

feralboy
"no you don't" runs after him

GGgrievous725
Drifter saw mike coming straight for him " Yes your mine" he said to himself

shadow12
looks around to see iff she was alright

DarkDethbringer
~hack him apart Drifter!!!~

feralboy
grabs mike "lets go"

shadow12
followed her limping alittle

GGgrievous725
"NOOOO you will step away from him if you know whats good for you" said Drifter

feralboy
"what.he's mine.don't get hurt"

shadow12
walks next to her (g2g use my character when you need him)

GGgrievous725
Drifter still invisible walked behind her and knocked her down " He's mine"

feralboy
~k~

DarkDethbringer
You all here another loud noise that makes you stop dead in your tracks.You see another man standing in the ruins of the burned down Diner but he apeared to be inside of a giant ifere ball as it diapated you see a young bald man with Sunglasses and fire in his hands he then smiles at all of you and casually says "Gotta blast baby!" he ten uses his flames to lift himself off of teh ground and fly away!

feralboy
hops to her feet.kicks him down

DarkDethbringer
~Drifter is invisable and he flaming guy flew away~

feralboy
look at lance "what the"

GGgrievous725
~ im invisible how do you know where i am ~ "who was that " he thought to himself

feralboy
~ok.i'll just the cat eyes to see him~

feralboy
~plus sound and sent~

DarkDethbringer
Lance looked at Shalimar and said "What the hell?" he looked at the man flying away and tehn turned his attention to Drifter who could only barely make otu where he was pushed him with Telekinisis.
~SFTMC~

GGgrievous725
Drifter got up then grabbed Mike and ran off into the shadows

feralboy
looks around. "we better go lance"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>