Lord Hoth vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I think Hoth's rep has been built up enough to not require a long intro. I am actaully very stuck on who would win(this is a rarity for me).

DarthGenises
Malak is pretty underestimated and gave Revan a run for his money so I think Malak takes this one.

Darth_Glentract
I think Malak was really underestimated by a lot of people a while back, but I think he has been kinda evened out. It's also kindove strange, I like to take "forgotten" characters and boost them up. i.e. Ganner Rhysode(didnt workout to well), Bane, and more recently Lord Hoth(my moment to shine)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Malak is pretty underestimated and gave Revan a run for his money so I think Malak takes this one.

Sorry for the double post, but Revan solidly beat Malak. Twice on the Star Forge and probably one time elseware(he may have lost it to an Ancient Sith or something in the Unknown Regions)

DarthGenises
If you want even people up start with the Fetts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.