Major Asgardians & Olympians vs Galactus & his Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Everyone is at full power, including Galactus.

MAJOR ASGARDIANS & OLYMPIANS:
Odin
Zeus
Thor
Hercules
Loki
Pluto
Thunderstrike
Ares
Beta Ray Bill
Achelous
Balder
Apollo
Heimdall
Hermes
Enchantress
Gaea

VS

GALACTUS & HERALDS:
Galactus
Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Firelord
Terrax
Morg
Nova
Dark Angel
Ardina
Plasma
Kryptonian
Invisible Man

Can the legendary Asgardians & Olympians take down the cosmic powerhouses or not?

Darth_Erebus
Galactus at full power? Plus Tyrant? You don't need the other heralds, Asgard and Olympus are done for.

armandovalles
i doubt that. I bet Odin w/ Thor and BRB's help could hold off Big G until Zeus and Hercules get rid of Tyrant. Then it would be everyone against Galactus, in which Galactus is screwed cuz he cant handle Odin AND Zeus together. For that matter, nobody really can other than LT and above.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by armandovalles
i doubt that. I bet Odin w/ Thor and BRB's help could hold off Big G until Zeus and Hercules get rid of Tyrant. Then it would be everyone against Galactus, in which Galactus is screwed cuz he cant handle Odin AND Zeus together. For that matter, nobody really can other than LT and above.

Thor and BRB are inconsequential against Galactus at full power. Odin could put up some fight but wouldn't last long. Hercules is nothing against Tyrant though Zeus might be able to take him. This fight would then boil down to Galactus vs Zeus and I don't like Zeus's chances.

armandovalles
Well i think Odin could definitely last long enough for Zeus to beat down Tyrant and then come over and then it would be:

A weakened Odin (from holding off Big G) and Zeus vs Galactus

thesilverspider
galactus by himself could take all of them when he is at full power the asgardians are nothing

kgkg
Galactus at full power can defiantly take them by himself

Cosmic Cube
Nothing will save them from Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.