darkseid vs blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
both guys totally cut loose.on an uninhabited planet

kgkg
Blackblot

mikedgravity
i would love to see it and i say blackbolt's voice is just above the omegabeams

Khellendros
Black Bolt. If Superman's heat vision can deflect the omega beams, so can BB's electron powers.

jacobo0o
black bolt all the way
thats my boy!!

Solidus Snake
i dunno

i think darkseid would win i think that he'd walk right through the electron bursts and own him.

supes heat vision is concentrated, the electron burst is scattered so i dont think that they can repel the omega beams

Khellendros
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dunno

i think darkseid would win i think that he'd walk right through the electron bursts and own him.

supes heat vision is concentrated, the electron burst is scattered so i dont think that they can repel the omega beams
Actually, it's not that scattered... he focuses his blasts in a pretty tight beam.

Solidus Snake
i just realized.

leonidas
darkseid survived a major power blast from galactus and put ss down with one shot of the o-fx. i know, x-overs are lame but . . .

current darkseid is not what he was, but that don't mean he loses every fight. he's got the strength advantage and he is still one clever/smart bastard. 1on1 i'm going darkseid in a close one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.