Who hates shopping?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
well who? i hate clothes shopping boring as hell, but there can be upsides i suppose

Neo_Communist
I like shopping for clothes, I just dont like trying on every single outfit in the store.

Piggle Humsy
I wouldn't mind shopping..... if only I had some money....... sad

Gen. Grevious
yeah money is an important factor.

Neo_Communist
not if you know how to shoplift! big grin jk

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I wouldn't mind shopping..... if only I had some money....... sad Same here confused

Cinemaddiction
I've enjoyed shopping all my life, personally. Except for other people, then it's just a chore.

DarkC
I enjoy gun shopping. no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
i hate shopping with a passion disgust

WickedTexasMomA
I like shopping but hate it if I don't have at lest 700 on me to spend on BS.

Storm
*Raises hand.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

R2D2-89
shopping for clothes, cd's and books is fun, everything is else is just boring

alcoholicpoet
I like shopping for music and books. Cloths should go to hell, and then come back and give me some affordable cardigans.

Wickerman
As long as i have money, shopping is AWESOME eek! .......i could spend hours and hours to find the "perfect" thing droolio

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
I love to shop! I usually go when I have some decent cash and some ideas as to what I want to buy. I also prefer to go shopping by myself. I think it adds to my overall look and style, when I don't have other people there to distract my opinion. Well, that's the way I look at it. smile

Scythe
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
but there can be upsides i suppose

Like what?

s|m
*raises hand* no expression

*Georgina_A*
I like shopping if it's to buy stuff for me eek! But if it's for other people...Then it's a different story erm

Darth Nauj
I enjoy shopping but I hate trying pants because you have to take off your shoes and the whole things. Buy buying clothes, and other things is a lot of fun big grin

Fallen Jedi
i know this may sound so stereotypical, but why wouldn't i like to shop. all the clothes... droolio

hip huggers and low rise. cool i have a bit of a tank fettish. oh, and silver earings... droolio

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i know this may sound so stereotypical, but why wouldn't i like to shop. all the clothes... droolio

hip huggers and low rise. cool i have a bit of a tank fettish. oh, and silver earings... droolio

The clothes are the best part! droolio

Fallen Jedi
omg, yes! oh, and the skirts... droolio i was more of a jeans girl until they came out with those really sexy skirts. to die for!

*Georgina_A*
I've recently become such a skirt fiend...I own like 3 times the amount of skirts that I used to laughing out loud

It's not my fault they're all so sexy droolio

Fallen Jedi
its like i walk into a store and i'm just like, "wow, now that is cute." i'm like addicted. laughing out loud

and no, none of us can. droolio

*Georgina_A*
I know! laughing out loud Skirts are teh sex...droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.