Scorpion Vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Jin Kazama Vs. Mortal Kombats Scorpion (jin)

Darth Sparhawk
Scorpion will finish him IMO. He is not human.

Sonic x 20
I feel Scorpion will win this one. Even if Scorpion dies, he still comes back and as long as he stays in the Netherealm, his Power will increase.

Hit_and_Miss
yer scorps got this easy...

Luffy you should really match Jin up against people he stands a chance against! like the homeless or children....

dvampire
I actually think Jin whould win this fight IMO.

CorderaMitchell
You guys, poor jin...

Sonic x 20
Scorpion can teleport really fast when he has the advantage and also has Fire Power. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Can Jin defeat Unicron?.........

or hows about God?........

darth-yoda
ermm we still dotn no the true extent of the devil gene so jins power is unditermined but if we go by what we have seen so far then id say jin could defet scorpionafter a long gruling battle

Sonic x 20
I don't know. If they were fighting in the Netherealm, Scorpion will surely win.

darth-yoda
well yea but if they fighting in say the misima zaibatsu compoound of tekken 4 the end battle place then its pretty even scopion is good im not denying that but i still think tha the devil gene is to strong to contend with its the ame with feng wei he now has the power of the god scrolls which seem strong so he could proably beat jin iff topic here but im thinking that the god scrolls are the only thing that can defeat the devil gene iv just noticed god contending with the devil hmmm

Sonic x 20
It looks like Fang Wei can destroy mountains now. big grin big grin

luffyjin
but they r nt fighting in the fcukin neverrealm it is on a falling mountain (mk deception)

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by darth-yoda
well yea but if they fighting in say the misima zaibatsu compoound of tekken 4 the end battle place then its pretty even scopion is good im not denying that but i still think tha the devil gene is to strong to contend with its the ame with feng wei he now has the power of the god scrolls which seem strong so he could proably beat jin iff topic here but im thinking that the god scrolls are the only thing that can defeat the devil gene iv just noticed god contending with the devil hmmm

Actually, the Mishima's are the ones who stole the Godfist scrolls in the first place, they have already incorporated it into the Mishima Ryu Fighting Style.

However, compared to Deception's, or even Deadly Aliances Scorpion, Jin is goingto have alot of trouble getting around the Spear, Firewheel kick, Rising Inferno, and in close, that fricken sword that he can do huge combos with...

darth-yoda
ohh ok i didnt no that and on the fallling moutin i dont no is this mishima ryu jin or karate jin

Sonic x 20
Scorpion has gotten even more Powerful during the time and still fights good. Scorpion is actually the Elder Gods True Champion and was the one that defeated the Dragon King even though Shinjinko did also. big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.