magneto vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
i dont know if this fight been posted in the kmc before
or if this fight been done in comic

lets say magneto and prof x are walking along the streets
taking a day off fighting each other since they are friends
theres cars, steel benches, light poles and some other stuff
juggernaut goes after prof x for some reason like before
when he went to the x mansion
will magneto be able to stop juggernaut from hurting prof x??
will magneto be able to do everything he can to help his friend??

fight only between magneto and juggernaut
prof x cant call the x men or other
because they are out of space fighting for ME!! or something
prof x cant move because his wheel chair got broken and hes hiding

will magneto be able to stop the undestructable, unstoppable,
uncontainable beast?
or
will juggernaut be standing on top of magneto yelling for prof x

jacobo0o
i have no idea who would take this
so please some body tell me

newjak86
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i have no idea who would take this
so please some body tell me well if this is an actuall comic then Magneto would get Juggs helmet off and prof. X would brain fry him. But in a one on one match Juggs would kill Magneto.

dawsey28
This is how you find out what fights have been posted.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=intro

Use search titles only and show results as threads .

Here's what came up after I searched magneto juggernaut .
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=272914&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Lord-of-Dreams
I actually see Magnus taking it. He knows how Juggs works, and hence: how to beat him. He bonds all the metal around him into one huge ball, then pressures it onto Juggy, merging it with his suit. He then throws him into the sun.

jacobo0o
This is how you find out what fights have been posted.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=intro

Use search titles only and show results as threads .

Here's what came up after I searched magneto juggernaut .
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rder=descending

Last edited by dawsey28 on Today at 12:27 AM

thanks bro

who?-kid
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
I actually see Magnus taking it. He knows how Juggs works, and hence: how to beat him. He bonds all the metal around him into one huge ball, then pressures it onto Juggy, merging it with his suit. He then throws him into the sun.
Could work. But I really really doubt it.

jacobo0o
i actually see magneto winning too
there are so many mutant that fear magneto then juggernaut
magneto i think has been in way more battles than juggernaut
and there really isnt much that the juggernaut could do to hurt mag
except throw stuff at him, swinging stuff at him..
magneto has his shield to protect him from those moves of juggernaut
and magneto has alot of steel and metal around him to attack him

jacobo0o
and if magneto throws a bunch of metal at him to stick
wont that work too?
i dont think juggernaut will be able to move

jacobo0o
metal object

Cosmic Cube
and if magneto throws a bunch of metal at him to stick
wont that work too?
i dont think juggernaut will be able to move

lmao... Where's demi?

Cosmic Cube
Nothing can stop the Juggernaut!

who?-kid
Hm, the power and durability of Magnetos shield depends on the writer of the comic. But I think Juggernaut won't have that much trouble with breaking through his standard protective shield.

newjak86
and magneto has alot of steel and metal around him to attack him That won't work. First off Juggs has already been imprisioned in a large metal cocoon. It was when he fought Thor the first time. Antway Juggs knocks out Thor then two other people come to help Thor out. One can generate fire can't remember. Anyway they are loosing as well. Thor gets back up and fires a god blast at Juggs. Before Juggs can walk through the beam to get to Thor theg round breaks. Then the other two dump tons of metal on Juggs and the fire guy melts it around him. Thor knows this isn't going to hold Juggs so he teleports him away. Just after that Juggs breaks free easily by flexing his arms. This cocoon was huge. Also don't knock Juggs simply trying to throw stuff at Mags. Juggs has already hit Thor while Thor was in the air.

comicexpert
! thing u guyz gotta consider............. juggy dusnt need no air, food or water to breathe and has dat forcefield which is impenetrable even from magnetism. the moment he encases him in dat stupid ass "metal ball" he's gonna break out. and as 4 da sun................. consider the forcefield again!!!!!

comicexpert
juggy also has the healin factor 1000 times faster than wolverines and also the forcefield which even the authors forget sometimes. juggy has unlimited power from the gem and some how lies on da same principle as hulk.................. longer the fight, the stronger/more durable he gets!!!!! get that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by comicexpert
juggy also has the healin factor 1000 times faster than wolverines and also the forcefield which even the authors forget sometimes. juggy has unlimited power from the gem and some how lies on da same principle as hulk.................. longer the fight, the stronger/more durable he gets!!!!! get that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Juggs doens't have unlimited powe, he is unlimited away from limitless power.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Xplosive
Juggs doens't have unlimited powe, he is unlimited away from limitless power.
While Apocalypse it right?
laughing

CorderaMitchell
okay...

Metalmanx

Yea, wouldn't work. Mags could get him into the ball, but it wouldn't hurt nor stop Juggy. He would just flex until it broke. And the sun thing would do absolutely nothing to Juggernaut. 'Cept maybe give him a tan. And what a tan it would be, what with those bands all over his body.

I think eventually, Juggernaut would win. Eventually.

Xplosive
Originally posted by K3VIL
While Apocalypse it right?
laughing

I swear it wasn't funny, you are for sick

Wonder Man
O.k. I don't know about the situation set as is; but in a pure fight of Maggie vs. Juggernaut i'd give it to Juggernaut not because of his physical inv. but because of his wonderful magic shield.

demigawd
Wormhole.
Sun.

venomslash
if jugg didnt have his armor suit on then yes he could beat magneto

juggernaut74
I wonder if Mags can get through Juggies shield to get to his armor.

Even if he can what is he gonna do to him?

venomslash
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I wonder if Mags can get through Juggies shield to get to his armor.

Even if he can what is he gonna do to him? if i remember correctly and im sure many others on her to i dont know about you but magneto can control metal and pull his dam shield off then get to his armor

juggernaut74
Originally posted by venomslash
if i remember correctly and im sure many others on her to i dont know about you but magneto can control metal and pull his dam shield off then get to his armor Mags can get through Magical force fields?

venomslash
Mags can get through Magical force fields? if he tries hard enough with his magnetic powers then yes there is a chance of him braking through. and magneto can lift over a 100 tons with his magnetic powers and juggs suit or costume what ever u want to call it is metal. so magento can throw juggs ass 10 miles away if he wanted to

juggernaut74
if he tries hard enough with his magnetic powers then yes there is a chance of him braking through. and magneto can lift over a 100 tons with his magnetic powers and juggs suit or costume what ever u want to call it is metal. so magento can throw juggs ass 10 miles away if he wanted to Oh I see.

This is like a sumo match. Throwing you opponent out of the boundaries wins.

venomslash
Oh I see.

This is like a sumo match. Throwing you opponent out of the boundaries wins. i was bringing that up about magneto doing that to him to show u that hes more powerful. thats why i said that. in a sumo match id say blob would win. lol

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by demigawd
Wormhole.
Sun.

Meaning Magneto throws him? That'd be interesting. I'd say Magneto too, with or without the armor.

KillAll

thor tried a similar tactic by binding metal to juggernaut (by melting it, and then cooling it when he was in a hole). but it failed and miserably. juggernaut exploded out in violent fashion just by flexing his arms wink

and magneto has alot of steel and metal around him to attack him

i dont think it matters how many battles he's been in. he still has no real way of going on the offensive vs. juggernaut. another thing is he's a mutant so he's probably going to exhaust himself if he does.

Wormhole.
Sun.

didnt CURRENT jugger-not get sucked into a black hole and survive??? the sun thing just wont work... its going to be hard to get juggernaut to move in a direction he doesnt want to go.

if he tries hard enough with his magnetic powers then yes there is a chance of him braking through. and magneto can lift over a 100 tons with his magnetic powers and juggs suit or costume what ever u want to call it is metal. so magento can throw juggs ass 10 miles away if he wanted to

in every alternate reality these 2 have ran into each other, juggernaut has one the battle. but that isnt the point of this part of my post. in ever alternate reality that magneto has TRIED to manipulate juggernauts armor. he HAS FAILED. i mean EVERY TIME. so what makes you think it so in 616??? there is nothing to suggest that it is ferrous *spelling*.

venomslash
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Meaning Magneto throws him? That'd be interesting. I'd say Magneto too, with or without the armor. magneto would be able to control juggy before he grabs mag

demigawd
Originally posted by KillAll
thor tried a similar tactic by binding metal to juggernaut (by melting it, and then cooling it when he was in a hole). but it failed and miserably. juggernaut exploded out in violent fashion just by flexing his arms wink

And yet Juggernaut took WEEKS to break out of solid concrete by SPIDER-MAN and YEARS to dig his way out of a mountain. Magneto drops an Asteroid on Juggernaut and buries him in the crater.

Wormhole.
Sun.

Who said Magneto was required to kill Juggernaut? He just opens up a wormhole that opens up into the sun. Maybe Juggernaut won't die in the sun, but good luck getting back.

As for making Juggernaut move in a direction he doesn't want to go...Magneto controls light, he creates holograms. Juggernaunt is running towards who he thinks is Magneto and runs right into a wormhole.

Meanwhile Magneto is about 20 miles away eating ice cream.

Magneto has only encountered Cain Marko in one alternate reality, in a What If, and it was Classic Magneto - you know, the one who wasn't de-aged, or powered up. That's the Magneto who couldn't even put down Namor. I wouldn't expect that version of Magneto to be able to defeat Juggernaut.

Magneto encountered Xavier-as-Juggernaut in another What If, but again, it was Classic Magneto, and he was actually able to manipulate Juggernaut's armor, but couldn't crush Juggernaut in it because if his forcefield. Modern Magneto does more than control metal.

Let's look at the options:

Wrap Juggernaut in tons of metal from every direction, to evade his ability to walk through anything, and launch him into space. Considering that Magneto is able to make an asteroid fly at 23,000mph (escape velocity), he'd do it before Juggernaut was able to get his bearings about him

Smash Juggernaut with endless skyscrapers. it's not meant to KO Juggy, because it won't, but it'll be the Spider-Man cement incident x 100...Juggernaut will be digging his way out for the crater for months

Knock off Juggy's helmet with flying debris (which is easy to do if Wolverine and Nightcrawler can do it), then shut down Juggernaut's mind like he did to Xavier in Eve of Destruction

Wormhole. Sun.

Quantum singularity that simply erases Juggernaut from the universe.

And I haven't even gotten creative yet.

Tha C-Master
Hmm my only problem is, that due to the stupid forum rules... that if he takes months to get back, and Magneto leaves, then Magneto loses. erm

The sun would prevent him from coming back... unless we are talking about the Juggernaut that can practically warp, and I dont think we are.

demigawd
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hmm my only problem is, that due to the stupid forum rules... that if he takes months to get back, and Magneto leaves, then Magneto loses. erm

The sun would prevent him from coming back... unless we are talking about the Juggernaut that can practically warp, and I dont think we are.

What forum rules states that not waiting for someone to return from the sun constitues a loss?

newjak86
What forum rules states that not waiting for someone to return from the sun constitues a loss? It states that if a person can return of their own free will then the battle continues and that if a person in the fight leaves before it is over then that person looses.

demigawd
hahaha....so in order to avoid a loss Magneto would have to wait for weeks for Juggernaut to dig himself out?

Ridiculous. But ok. While Juggernaut is digging himself out, Magneto removes the entire area around the crater (you know, Asteroid M sized) and hurls it off into space.

There!

leonidas
has anyone been able to offer a scenario that shows juggs actually wnning this fight? mags is too versatile, imo, and has too many options. how exactly do the juggs backers think juggs will win? i hear a lot about juggs shield -- mags DOES have one of his own . . .

demigawd
Yeah, Magneto doesn't even have to be on the battlefield to beat up Jugernaut. He can be in orbit, miles away, whereever he wants to be, while Juggernaut runs around trying to beat up an EM hologram.

"Dance, my puppets, dance!"

KillAll
And yet Juggernaut took WEEKS to break out of solid concrete by SPIDER-MAN and YEARS to dig his way out of a mountain. Magneto drops an Asteroid on Juggernaut and buries him in the crater.

this was different... it wasnt "solid" cement. it wasnt dry yet, and he had to wait till his bulk sank to the bottom so he had leverage to get out. juggernaut cant bust out of water the same way he did the metal either wink

Wormhole.
Sun.

i'll address this later....

Who said Magneto was required to kill Juggernaut? He just opens up a wormhole that opens up into the sun. Maybe Juggernaut won't die in the sun, but good luck getting back.

actually getting back would be quite easy, and would probably kill magneto. juggernaut on several occassions has smashed back from different dimensions. on his own power, and by somebody else controlling it. getting back from the sun which is much easier to do than coming back from another dimension. juggernaut could even use magneto as a "homing beacon" to guide him. he's done it before... this in turn leaves a hole gaping open between the earth and the sun. this would kill magneto but not juggernaut. and i havnt even got creative yet... this has ACTUALLY happened.

As for making Juggernaut move in a direction he doesn't want to go...Magneto controls light, he creates holograms. Juggernaunt is running towards who he thinks is Magneto and runs right into a wormhole.

and again juggernaut just smashes his way back in seconds... he's done it atleast 3 times. he can do it again. how many times has magneto opened up a worm hole??? got issue numbers??? i'd be more than glad to go into detail about which issues juggernaut does this in... so lets hear you back yours up with facts...

Magneto has only encountered Cain Marko in one alternate reality, in a What If, and it was Classic Magneto - you know, the one who wasn't de-aged, or powered up. That's the Magneto who couldn't even put down Namor. I wouldn't expect that version of Magneto to be able to defeat Juggernaut.

Magneto encountered Xavier-as-Juggernaut in another What If, but again, it was Classic Magneto, and he was actually able to manipulate Juggernaut's armor, but couldn't crush Juggernaut in it because if his forcefield. Modern Magneto does more than control metal.

no, magneto had no control whatsoever over juggernauts metal. he just stood there while magneto TRIED to crush him. but failed completely. there is nothing to suggest that magneto has any control whatsoever over juggernauts armor. to suggest otherwise is completely against anything ever shown in ANY comic.

Let's look at the options:

Wrap Juggernaut in tons of metal from every direction, to evade his ability to walk through anything, and launch him into space.

if juggernaut is already advancing it wont matter what magneto does... he cant stop juggernaut. nothing in any comic says otherwise that he can about this either. to say he can is quite silly wink

Considering that Magneto is able to make an asteroid fly at 23,000mph (escape velocity), he'd do it before Juggernaut was able to get his bearings about him

but not if juggernaut is ALREADY moving. cause we both know that once he started advancing magneto will fail to stop him big grin

Smash Juggernaut with endless skyscrapers. it's not meant to KO Juggy, because it won't, but it'll be the Spider-Man cement incident x 100...Juggernaut will be digging his way out for the crater for months

or juggernaut could just smash reality around magneto... who really sounds more powerful here???? juggernaut obviously...

Knock off Juggy's helmet with flying debris (which is easy to do if Wolverine and Nightcrawler can do it), then shut down Juggernaut's mind like he did to Xavier in Eve of Destruction

this actually sounds plausible...

Wormhole. Sun.

this again is likely to work against magneto. read above...

Quantum singularity that simply erases Juggernaut from the universe.

mind explaining or telling me why or how magneto is capable of erasing something powerful enough to hold the universe together (the crimson bands)???? when has magneto been shown to erase somebody from existence??? i think you are getting carried away here...

juggernaut66666
JUGGERNAUT BEAT MAGNETO IN THE WHAT IF COMIC

demigawd
Originally posted by KillAll
this was different... it wasnt "solid" cement. it wasnt dry yet, and he had to wait till his bulk sank to the bottom so he had leverage to get out. juggernaut cant bust out of water the same way he did the metal either wink

Since when did cement take WEEKS to dry? It took WEEKS for Juggernaut to bust out. The cement would have been dry long before that.

Besides, Magneto has liquefied adamantium before...if he wants to bury Juggernaut in an ocean of liquid metal, he can.

Are you talking about 8th Day Juggernaut, which isn't Juggernaut at his normal power levels? He absorbed a second gem and was possessed by Cytorrak as a result. His size and power increased tremendously and THAT Juggernaut was able to break through dimensional barriers. That's NOT normal Juggernaut.

Aside from the 8th Day storyline when Juggernaut was amplified and possessed by Cyrottak (NOT his normal power level, or even his mind doing it), when else has he smashed his way through any dimensional barriers?

Magneto opened up a wormhole in his last 616 appearance - Excalibur #15.

Again, a What If, and it was Classic Magneto, who I wouldn't expect to be able to affect Juggernaut, given that Classic Magneto couldn't even affect a dry Namor. It doesn't mean anything. Furthermore, the captions never said that the metal didn't respond to his command, it said that Juggernaut wouldn't allow himself to be crushed. There's a big difference.

Who said anything about stopping Juggernaut? If Juggernaut is running forward, use metal from behind and continue to propel him...straight into space. Oldest trick in the book.

lol...when has regular Juggernaut ever smashed reality around anybody?

The crimson bands have been broken by NAMOR, of all people. It ain't all that. Besides, what's Juggernaut have to do with the crimson bands?

A black hole has a singularity at its center of infinite density. Time and space warps. By closing the black hole once you've placed somebody inside of it, without providing an exit, they become one with the singularity and are erased from existence. Magneto can create black holes, hence....

leonidas
the cement was a foundation and likely WOULD have taken weeks to dry completely. my driveway took 3 friggin' days . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

how did mags shut down x's mind? what facet of his power let him do this? iron control?

i'm curious to know when juggs punched through dimensions as well . . . and smashed reality around someone? blink

to put juggs in a black hole he'd pretty much have to place him at the heart of the singularity otherwise juggs could just start to move forward. there's even a question of whether the singularity WOULD crush him. his shield's magic so doesn't follow the same rules as the normal universe does. besides, ss has survived blackholes, i think juggs could too..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.