Which Is The Best TEKKEN Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Is it 1,2,3,Tag,Advance,4 or Five?

bushidorodent
i think that tag was good but i got tekken 5 when it first came out and havn't put another game in since tekken 5 is best

luffyjin
i thought tekken 3 turned all of the franchise around to glory which then developed tekken 4 and 5 stick out tongue

bushidorodent
im with luffyjin but i still think 5 is the best

badacyborg
I say 5. I totally agree with u bushidorodent. Tag was cool but 5 was awesome. Also Tekken 6 looks like it's gonna be even better! Namco rox. And it all started with a little guy named pacman. didn't it?

SaTsuJiN
I loved 2 the best.. thats when I started learning all the 10-hit combos

3 was wierd at first.. but I played it cuz my friends liked it.. so it grew on me... 4 and Tag were just annoying fillers that didnt mean much to me.. but it was great to see Jun Kazama (my fave Tekken char) back in Tag... 5 puts tekken back where I liked it

Sam Z
Tekken 5 is the best. If both players now how to play it turns in fast, goodlooking, movielike fight.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I loved 2 the best.. thats when I started learning all the 10-hit combos

3 was wierd at first.. but I played it cuz my friends liked it.. so it grew on me... 4 and Tag were just annoying fillers that didnt mean much to me.. but it was great to see Jun Kazama (my fave Tekken char) back in Tag... 5 puts tekken back where I liked it

N let me guess Satsujin, u have now grown tired of Tekken5 right.

SaTsuJiN
well.. a biiiig crap-factor about T5 for me is that when you're animating to get up.. you're considered standing.. that just opens up hordes of possibility for cheapness

noone plays it with me anymore though.. so no point poppin it in the ps2

Demonic Phoenix
well.. a biiiig crap-factor about T5 for me is that when you're animating to get up.. you're considered standing.. that just opens up hordes of possibility for cheapness

noone plays it with me anymore though.. so no point poppin it in the ps2

R u gonna buy a ps3?

SaTsuJiN
pff.. ps3 is hella-spensive... I'll wait for a while til it drops or something... right now it got no games I care about

(tekken 6 doesnt even look like that big of a jump in graphics... I was expecting tech-demo quality at least)

Demonic Phoenix
pff.. ps3 is hella-spensive... I'll wait for a while til it drops or something... right now it got no games I care about

(tekken 6 doesnt even look like that big of a jump in graphics... I was expecting tech-demo quality at least)

Its still in development. Maybe the graphics will be better when it comes out.

looldude
same i would just wait for the prices to lower down :X

badacyborg
I hope the graphics are crazy good. Anyway i'll wait for the prices on ps3 to die down as well.

Sixth_Winged
Tag and 5. Tag I was hangin in the arcades with my friends and taking turns beating anyone on the other side of the arcade machine. 5 because i still love playing it til now. Good times.

4 deserves a shot as well if we're taking the console version. That tekken force mode was awesome.

Demonic Phoenix
Who wouldnt wait for the prices to lower down?
Except of course for the filthy rich dudes and absolutely wacko guys.

badacyborg
wacko, rich... same thing lol

Blue nocturne
Tekken reached it's peak during 3 so I'm gonna say 3, 4 sucked and 5 was just as good as 3.

Stalker 360
5 is the best imo new characters were awsome and it delved alot deeper into the story and the charcter editing was very nice

SpadeKing
5 and is this a legal match too blink

SaTsuJiN
lol everyone seems to be on the same page about 4 sucking

Demonic Phoenix
How long was the poll open for anyway?

Wish they would bring back Gon, then it would be super hard to hit him, and standing jabs wouldn't work.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I'd rather they bring in a new character... Marduk was a pretty lame addition to the series....so is Feng or whatever his name is

did tekken really need another grappler, and another kung fu master?

Sam Z
Well, Feng and Murdok are ok. They are fine addition...

Bring back Tekken ballmode!!!

Demonic Phoenix
Hmm.. I'd rather they bring in a new character... Marduk was a pretty lame addition to the series....so is Feng or whatever his name is

did tekken really need another grappler, and another kung fu master?

Christie was the lame addition to the series(altho she's good if you use her properly), she was similar to Eddy in nearly every aspect except that she was a woman and he was a man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.