H/Hr: explain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saberstylemasta
I'm not going to condone ANY mean words in this thread. This thread is purly for evidence as to Harry and Hermionie getting together. Please don't give me irrelvent things, or things of friendship. Please give me Good examples.

Much appriciated,
Saberstyle (masta)

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
I'm not going to condone ANY mean words in this thread. This thread is purly for evidence as to Harry and Hermionie getting together. Please don't give me irrelvent things, or things of friendship. Please give me Good examples.

Much appriciated,
Saberstyle (masta)

Seberstylemasta, you have already come into the H/HR Shippers thread and asked your question. There is zero need to continue with and make a thread on it. Don't do this again. I've already talked to you about this.

Also, you asked your question, and it was answered, so please don't go back there because it's only starting stuff. And we don't want that. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.