Your Sexual Connotation/Double Entendre Thread Sucks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
yes

Mist
I dont understand those big words...

Lana
Damnit. You edited while I posted.

Cinemaddiction
I didn't expect many people to. The trick is, you've got to take your mind out of the gutter and put it in a dictionary for a change.

Not you in particular, just these people who think it's still unique and funny to start these tired ass "Nice Pussy" or "Big Cock" threads with cats and roosters.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I didn't expect many people to. The trick is, you've got to take your mind out of the gutter and put it in a dictionary for a change.

Not you in particular, just these people who think it's still unique and funny to start these tired ass "Nice Pussy" or "Big Cock" threads with cats and roosters.

I agree. Damn perverts.

WickedTexasMomA
We do it to annoy you,so then you cry and ***** about it...like you did in this useless topic.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
We do it to annoy you,so then you cry and ***** about it...like you did in this useless topic.

Who you talking to? huh

Mist

I meant those big words like 'Your' and 'Threads' stick out tongue

So thats what they meant.....damn..I only come here for sex.

stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Cinemaddiction

Not you Hulk ^_^

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Mist
I meant those big words like 'Your' and 'Threads' stick out tongue

So thats what they meant.....damn..I only come here for sex.

stick out tongue eek! Can I watch?!

Mist
eek! Can I watch?!

Yeah eek!

WickedTexasMomA
wooooot!!!!!

Cinemaddiction

Nobodies cryin', sis. In the words of Captain Spaulding, "I calls 'em like I sees 'em". You guys think it's funny, I think it's really old and immature. Nothing's going to change so what's the harm in me speaking my mind?

I feel like bein' an ******* this morning, so totally uninhibited is the way to go.

(If you don't know what that means, either, click me. )

Cinemaddiction
In grand OTF fashion, someone's hijacked my thread. Got my point across regardless, which is alls I wanted.

Mist
In grand OTF fashion, someone's hijacked my thread. Got my point across regardless, which is alls I wanted.

laughing out loud Thats what happens nowadays, the threads last about one or two posts, then they go the way of the dinosaurs...

WickedTexasMomA
Awww someones been pmsing.....should I send you a pad or tampon?

Cinemaddiction
laughing out loud Thats what happens nowadays, the threads last about one or two posts, then they go the way of the dinosaurs...

It's always been like that, notice my complete lack of surprise. It's just kids being kids, I suppose.

Awww someones been pmsing.....should I send you a pad or tampon?

You too have made the mistake of assuming I care. I'm just making observations and speaking my mind. Like I said, nothings going to change, I just want to point out how unoriginal, unfunny, and unimportant these threads are. I extend an incredibly warm thank you to those that start said threads for essentially ruining the OTF for so many people.

WickedTexasMomA
If you didn't care then why do you keep on with posting in here?

Pyrofly
because he wants to get it thought to you that the threads hes talking about are dumb

WickedTexasMomA
Then his lying, because he cares .

Pyrofly
you dont have to care to want to get your point across

Mist
< > ^ V These are pointy happy

Lana
I thought the whole sexual connotations thread fad had ended.....

WickedTexasMomA
True but if you keep pushing the subject then you care.

WickedTexasMomA
< > ^ V These are pointy happy evil face <-- pointy

Pyrofly
i never said i didnt now did i
and notice hes not posting here anymore. so he must not be pushing the subject

Mist
Originally posted by Lana

As long as there are horny, virgin, uneducated 15yr olds around, there will always be a sexual connotataion thread somewhere....stick out tongue

Pyrofly
As long as there are horny, virgin, uneducated 15yr olds around, there will always be a sexual connotataion thread somewhere....stick out tongue laughing no all of them are immature and uneducated stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Must makes it easer for you to connect with them then eh?

jk

dave123
It's cos Cine's a virgin

Ooooooooh, he went there!

Darth_Otaku
As long as there are horny, virgin, uneducated 15yr olds around, there will always be a sexual connotataion thread somewhere....stick out tongue

petition for a p0rn thread? confused

Cinemaddiction
QUOTE=4587232]Originally posted by Pyrofly

True dat. I just want my opinion to be heard, especially since this won't stop.

Originally posted by dave123
It's cos Cine's a virgin

Ooooooooh, he went there!

I'm 27 years old, been with the same girl for the past 8 years, and she's not a nun. big grin

Originally posted by Lana

It comes and goes. Now the OTF is filled with totally random threads, and the occassional innuendo.

Besides, I'm not "pushing" anything other than how I feel. I'm surprised more people aren't agreeing with me. Then again, and I don't mean any offense, there just aren't that many mature people frequenting the OTF.

DeRFmAn
QUOTE=4587232]Originally posted by Pyrofly

True dat. I just want my opinion to be heard, especially since this won't stop.

I'm 27 years old, been with the same girl for the past 8 years, and she's not a nun. big grin

It comes and goes. Now the OTF is filled with totally random threads, and the occassional innuendo.

Besides, I'm not "pushing" anything other than how I feel. I'm surprised more people aren't agreeing with me. Then again, and I don't mean any offense, there just aren't that many mature people frequenting the OTF. I do agree with you. I just don't see what "talking" about sex does for anyone. It may be funny but it does get old. Not to mention that no one is actually going to post a picture of insinuated body parts because they would get banned and most of them love the otf too much to leave. I dunno, my eye hurts now, and I'm hungry so I'm gonna eat something and take some advil. Yeah, so peace out homies.

Fred

DeRFmAn
jesus how did that happen?

bilb

Besides, I'm not "pushing" anything other than how I feel. I'm surprised more people aren't agreeing with me. Then again, and I don't mean any offense, there just aren't that many mature people frequenting the OTF.

yup yup

Lana

I agree with you, it's annoying and immature.

lil bitchiness
Once they actually have sex, they will lose the interest of petty talking about it.

s|m
yes
yep

Scythe
these people who think it's still unique and funny to start these tired ass "Nice Pussy" or "Big Cock" threads with cats and roosters.

As if it's really going to stop...

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Once they actually have sex, they will lose the interest of petty talking about it.

laughing

That would be nice. Not that I want to condoan it, then again...

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Once they actually have sex, they will lose the interest of petty talking about it. I think that they could also go the other way and start talking about how cool they are because they got laid. I like it but I just think its retarded to be talking about it with a bunch of people on the net. Then again, even if they do stop talking about it there is always going to be a steady flow of new people and I think a lot of them are bound to be young. So it'll never really stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.