Would Deadpool make a good X-man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
So we've seen Wade work with and against the X-men on numerous occasions, most recently, early in the Cable/Deadpool series. Would Wade, in fact, make a good x-men member? Is he worthy to wear the X emblem? Would he fit in?

Hulk Power
I think he would. He has exceptional fighting skills.

willRules
He could be a valuable asset to the team but is he loyal enough?

hotsauce6548
As long as the writers decided to make him loyal, yes, I think he would fit in.

Of course, I don't really know much about him... confused

pr1983
I know he would... big grin

willRules
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
As long as the writers decided to make him loyal, yes, I think he would fit in.

Of course, I don't really know much about him... confused

Well he is a popular enough character but he is known to stab people in the back....quite literally! Last time he teamed up with them he betrayed them.........

ayjay
yes he did...BUT...it was only cos he 'beleived' in what Cable was doin....or sumtin like that...ah hell, who knows wat that guy is thinking...but i for one would love to see him with an X on his suit....i think if he feels indebted to them or sumtin, he wont backstab em, but who knows, i think thats why it'd be interesting to see

willRules
Originally posted by ayjay
yes he did...BUT...it was only cos he 'beleived' in what Cable was doin....or sumtin like that...ah hell, who knows wat that guy is thinking...but i for one would love to see him with an X on his suit....i think if he feels indebted to them or sumtin, he wont backstab em, but who knows, i think thats why it'd be interesting to see

good point

ayjay
^_^..plus, he's totally the funniest dude in marvel...i wanna see one of the x-men snap due to his constant rambling! *woot woot*

jeffrodini
I always thought part of DP's appeal was that he wasn't affiliated with anyone... I like that he's not part of a team.

willRules
Originally posted by jeffrodini
I always thought part of DP's appeal was that he wasn't affiliated with anyone... I like that he's not part of a team.

Maybe he should go on the team for a little while, then betray them!!

steverules
Well he did that with the x-men so.....

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Well he did that with the x-men so.....

............maybe the Avengers next? lol or maybe the FF laughing out loud

Marvelgeek
Well I guess we know what costume he'd have... stick out tongue

Marvelgeek
or probably more like this... smile

steverules
Why did u post that pic of him in a dress, now I'm gonna have nightmares about his scbbed up butt.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by steverules
Why did u post that pic of him in a dress, now I'm gonna have nightmares about his scbbed up butt.
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted1 stick out tongue

steverules
MY EYES!!!!!!!!! Who created such a vial picture. Curse u marvel and you're funny sence of humour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.