Hmm, let's see....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Okay, let's try this, a serious thread hmm? Okay, you ever wonder why people are bitching over the fact that everyone isn't eating healthy? Howcome people don't realize the cost of buying healthy food? For give bucks you can get dozens of fast calories, yet about a pound of fruit would cost you more. How'd I do?

Rogue Jedi
GTFO!!!!! laughing out loud

Scythe

Scythe
I get it, just bare with me.

pinsleepe
Hmmm, maybe because fast food can cause many diseases? It doesn't have elements that we need.

No one forces you eat fruit! Although you SHOULD.

**** the dozens (I'd say hundreds) of fast calories!

Scythe
They should keep the price on vegen products at a reasonalbe price, I spend $900.00 in three months eating healthy to test out a theory I had.

WickedTexasMomA
I spend at lest 90 a month on fruit alone,fruit and meat oh yea.

Mist
As opposed to how much on junk food?

Scythe
Originally posted by Mist
As opposed to how much on junk food?

In junk food, let's see, three months, I spent roughly $320.89

Tired Hiker
I love beans.

Mist
Originally posted by Scythe
In junk food, let's see, three months, I spent roughly $320.89

Damn. Same amount of junk food as healthy food?

WickedTexasMomA
Worst junk food I buy.....cream puffs..but HEY I'm pregnant I deserve something cream filled while on bed rest. I make my husband buy a package for 2.50 and omg there soooo good! Have yall ever tried them?

alcoholicpoet
Eat cereal then, and pimp juice.

pinsleepe
They should keep the price on vegen products at a reasonalbe price, I spend $900.00 in three months eating healthy to test out a theory I had.

Oh no! I live in Poland, where prices are higher that in USA while people don't earn as much as American. Noone complains. I think 900$ is not much for food. Not at all.

Scythe
Originally posted by Mist
Damn. Same amount of junk food as healthy food?

Dear god no, less healthy shit, WAY more junk.

Mist
shock And it still costs that much more expensive for the healthy crap?

I dont buy food, I just take whatever Ive got at home, so I dont notice the price difference..

Wickerman
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Worst junk food I buy.....cream puffs..but HEY I'm pregnant I deserve something cream filled while on bed rest. I make my husband buy a package for 2.50 and omg there soooo good! Have yall ever tried them?

Shouldn't ya.....you know........eat healthy food? huh

~wickerman~

Scythe
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

That's the ****ing point, geez! Healthy food is way too expensive. Here's a comparison:

I've had enchiladas two night in a row,

Last night's enchiladas: I bought, fresh mushrooms, cheese, tortillas, 100% all natural tomato sauce, a head of lettuce, and some soy milk to have a good dinner, it cost me $80.42

Tonight: I went across the street bought four enchiladas rice and beans drenched in melted cheese, a cherry coke for $6.99.....wtf!

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

Meh, my mom smoked and ate McDonalds with me, oops there goes my lung.

R2D2-89
worst junk food ever iiiis....mcdonalds some of the sh*t in that is just unbelievable, i dont see how anyone can eat it

alcoholicpoet
That's the ****ing point, geez! Healthy food is way too expensive. Here's a comparison:

Last night's enchiladas: I bought, fresh mushrooms, cheese, tortillas, 100% all natural tomato sauce, a head of lettuce, and some soy milk to have a good dinner, it cost me $80.42

Tonight: I went across the street bought four enchiladas rice and beans drenched in melted cheese, a cherry coke for $6.99.....wtf!

Soy Milk is shit! It's not even ****in' milk! Drink 2% and go to the parade young man!

Scythe
Originally posted by R2D2-89
worst junk food ever iiiis....mcdonalds some of the sh*t in that is just unbelievable, i dont see how anyone can eat it

Yet we still do...every ****ing day.

Scythe
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Soy Milk is shit! It's not even ****in' milk! Drink 2% and go to the parade young man!

I did it to prove a point, and the girl I was having dinner has a problem with milk.

alcoholicpoet
I did it to prove a point, and the girl I was having dinner has a problem with milk.

Then get orange juice.

Scythe
Then get orange juice.

No dice...

alcoholicpoet
No dice...

Lemonade then.

pinsleepe

At McDonalds, they don't care about bones, fat (and intestines sometimes :happysmile minced. And people eat it.

Hey, am I wrong or fruit is cheaper what a bic mac? At least it is where I live.

Scythe
Lemonade then.

No, it HAD to be soy milk, it was for an assignment.

R2D2-89
yea fruit is cheaper than mcdonalds, but their even genetically engineering that nowa days, although im not sure if its completely bad for you..

Wickerman

I meant her being pregnant and all smart@ss no expression

~wickerman~

pinsleepe

You said something about fresh mushrooms before. Well, most of it is expensive, because it's not grown by people but taken from the forest. That's true. Boletus for example.

alcoholicpoet

Well I gove you a fat sweaty F on your assignment, because I'm better than you.

pinsleepe
yea fruit is cheaper than mcdonalds, but their even genetically engineering that nowa days, although im not sure if its completely bad for you..

Genetic engineering it's not as bad as poeple thing. But I'm happy with my fruit bought from a woman who grows it in her garden and sell near the place I live. It's more expensive than in the mall, but always fresh and delicious cool

pinsleepe
and YES, soy milk is a shit smile

Scythe
I agree, but it's not like I'll be doing any of that again, I can't afford it.

Scythe
Goat's milk is nummy...

WickedTexasMomA
lol I'm a Health nut and I do eat healthy,but once a week I get something with sugar in it.

Breakfast
Milk
OJ
Eggs
Bagel cream cheese
grapefruit

Lunch
Tuna salad with nuts,apples and organs
Green tea

Dinner
Baked Chicken
Water
spinach
cream rice
a dinner roll

MMMM thats what I had tonight.

justjakk

what the hell kinda fruit you buying? blink

wanna apple??

WickedTexasMomA
apples 1.50 by the pound here
oranges 1.98
Banana-44cents
Bell peppers- 80 cents a piece
Pecans-6.75 a pound

plus tax.....his right really, eating healthy is expensive, but HEY if you want something healthy for you,then you gotta pay the price.

justjakk
lol I'm a Health nut and I do eat healthy,but once a week I get something with sugar in it.

Breakfast
Milk
OJ
Eggs
Bagel cream cheese
grapefruit

Lunch
Tuna salad with nuts,apples and organs
Green tea

Dinner
Baked Chicken
Water
spinach
cream rice
a dinner roll

MMMM thats what I had tonight.

organs? you do mean oranges right? blink

WickedTexasMomA
lol Yea, sorry I got to typing to fast.

justjakk
apples 1.50 by the pound here
oranges 1.98
Banana-44cents
Bell peppers- 80 cents a piece
Pecans-6.75 a pound

plus tax.....his right really, eating healthy is expensive, but HEY if you want something healthy for you,then you gotta pay the price.

i guess it depends on where you live.....here in alabama, we dont pay much for fruit, i guess cause its everywhere. but then like i say, i guess its where you live on how much they will charge

EDIT......thought that was kinda messed up...apples and organs. was wondering about you....HANNIBAL!!

sorry just had to say it

lil bitchiness
Okay, let's try this, a serious thread hmm? Okay, you ever wonder why people are bitching over the fact that everyone isn't eating healthy? Howcome people don't realize the cost of buying healthy food? For give bucks you can get dozens of fast calories, yet about a pound of fruit would cost you more. How'd I do?

FAttenning foods are nasty, greasy and disgusting.

They make people fat and then they cause them heart attack which kills them.

justjakk
yanno whats messed up? he thought he could make a serious thread in the otf.... we are the rocking forum...we cant be serious for long on any topic.

ROCK ON OTF!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.