Read by pictures...make your own...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
So this one time I was rock and Mist says to me, "Dammit, stop being a santa!" So I got in line to see zorro, only to realize they had closed the show because of doctor .

Scythe
I was mad , but it all turned well when I saw my little love singing under the Happy Dance . I took her hand, and decided to head down to the local beer , but was inturrupted by illigal alien , who then stole my love from me.

Scythe
I became miffed and slowly in due time became an awesome ninja !!! Which was more helpful then being a pirate , raver , or a bunny

Scythe
... Soon enough, I found their secret hideout, and stormed in smokin' , in which case the alien started to rolling on floor laughing ,

Mist
laughing out loud

alcoholicpoet
Well I like to thumb up and in my spare time I one eye but my favorite thing to do is alien

Scythe
soon after they all angel , and I laughing because I killed them. The ****ing end...

Scythe
Hmm?

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

Scythe
Nice eh?

alcoholicpoet
I once walked into a beta and I was so raver that I almost santa but fortunatly yes was there to stop me.

Scythe
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I once walked into a beta and I was so raver that I almost santa but fortunatly yes was there to stop me.

That was pretty funny, but it needs to make at least alittle bit more sense to take full effect...

alcoholicpoet
Ok then...

I was so laughing that my wink was about to rock so I took some alien and sold them at the fair.

Mist
So me ( eye ) and Rob ( diva ) went to get drunk but then Rob ( diva ) said he wanted to wanker so I left to get chinese by myself cool

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Mist
So me ( eye ) and Rob ( diva ) went to get drunk but then Rob ( diva ) said he wanted to wanker so I left to get chinese by myself cool

lol....hysterical...

Scythe
Originally posted by Mist

Not bad.

Scythe
I needed more smileys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.