why is saberstylemasta so annoying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
why does saberstylemasta keep closing my threads? he is not a moderator,
he just blurtz out something that the moderators see, and close the thread.

belbel300
awww

spidey-carnage
i think he very pompous and egotistic, i made a little mistake with my post and he goes mad!
i feel sypathy for you too.
if you want to really annoy saber then open a new saberstylemasta insult thread.

NightCrawler341
Because your threads are pointless! YOU ARE A ACTRESS STALKING PERVERT! MOD PLEASE! (So you know, don't make fun of anyone in the Trio of Fire... yes he is a bit egotistic but thats just him). Shakoon, you deserve to go to jail for crying out loud! Also, the mods close it, not him. They see that the thread is pointless and they close it, even if someone doesn't say for it to close!

Edited: Also, never, I mean never, open and MEMBER BASHING THREAD!

Edited" Also, Shakoon, that was your last warning from the mods. This time means banishment!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by belbel300
awww Don't feel sorry for him. Read his other threads.

Maikahyandowen
saber's just a nut job. why worry about it?

NightCrawler341
That's not helping Maik...

Maikahyandowen
sorry.
nutjob though he is, that's no excuse for making a stupid thread to bash him.

DarkC
You and Saber are both jerks, who go out of their way to make member bashing threads. I'd be suprised if you two don't get banned. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
sorry.
nutjob though he is, that's no excuse for making a stupid thread to bash him.

*half-sarcasm.* Much.... better....

Maikahyandowen
thanks!
ShaKoon, go do something productive with your life.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by DarkC
You and Saber are both jerks, who go out of their way to make member bashing threads. I'd be suprised if you two don't get banned. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not once have I seen Saber make a member bashing thread. (Just so you know, he is really a nice guy, just has a hard time showing it.)

DarkC
Nope, I saw a "Ban Shakoon" thread by Saberstylemasta in the Off Topic Forum.

NightCrawler341
... Your not serious... are you? Oh wait till me and Hermione get through with him.... He is making The Trio of Fire look like bad peoples.... Thank you for telling me, Dark.

DarkC
The Ban Shakoon Thread

TheSun
I like neither Sabre nor Shakoon, but surely, surely Shakoon will now be banned?

DarkC
Originally posted by TheSun
I like neither Sabre nor Shakoon, but surely, surely Shakoon will now be banned?
Yeah, like I said.......I'd be suprised if they weren't banned. disgustJerks.

NightCrawler341
The Ban Shakoon Thread Imma kill Saber.... Originally posted by TheSun
I like neither Sabre nor Shakoon, but surely, surely Shakoon will now be banned? He will.

And at least he had the had kindness of keeping it out of the Harry Potter Forum.

DarkC
Otherwise we would have had a feud on our hands.

NightCrawler341
Would've been interesting.

DarkC
Nah, it would have been annoying.

NightCrawler341
Seriously, Saber isn't a bad guy. He just has a few problems. ShaKoon out of all people should be banned. He's had enough warnings... I still think he should go to jail.

DarkC
Yeah, that we can agree on. Hate threads on both Saber and Harry Potter in general.

NightCrawler341
Mmhmm.

belbel300
leave it out guys, god, give some people a break

NightCrawler341
Saber, yes, ShaKoon, he gone. Jailness.

Hermione202
Shakoon how DARE you open such a thread ? I'm sorry but you CANNOT mess with the Troi of fire ! The Mods should really Ban you this time ! Member bashing is NOT allowed ! The is By far one of the Worst threads you have EVER opened!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Hermione202
Shakoon how DARE you open such a thread ? I'm sorry but you CANNOT mess with the Troi of fire ! The Mods should really Ban you this time ! Member bashing is NOT allowed ! The is By far one of the Worst threads you have EVER opened! Bout time you said something.

Hermione202
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Bout time you said something.

yea now came on , sorry .

The Mods should REALLY ban him this time . This is crossing the line!

Hermione202
... Your not serious... are you? Oh wait till me and Hermione get through with him.... He is making The Trio of Fire look like bad peoples.... Thank you for telling me, Dark.

agreed . agreed . He told me about it but i wasn't about to telll him of by myself...............

NightCrawler341
You knew?! And you didn't tell me?!

Hermione202
You knew?! And you didn't tell me?!

yea.............must have slipped my mind..............

NightCrawler341
.... Both of you are getting a tongue lashing from me... and don't anyone dare take that the wrong way!

APIECEOFME
Is this thread really still open?

NightCrawler341
No mods on, so now its me and Hermione bickering for you guys as a show till the thread closes. Wonder how big we can make this thread before it closes.

Hermione202
sorry , sorry , terribly soory , i honestly forgot about it ! And i won't accept any tongue lashing from you Brandon!

NightCrawler341
You will once Saber gets on!

Hermione202
No I won't . Especially from you and.............uh oh............night, um , Saber is on , he just signed in MSN..............

Maikahyandowen
goody. so the fun begins!

DarkC
Brandon?

Hey, I'll call you that from now on. stick out tongue What's Hermione's real name?

APIECEOFME
No mods on, so now its me and Hermione bickering for you guys as a show till the thread closes. Wonder how big we can make this thread before it closes.
*grabbing some popcorn and settling in* carry on smile

Hermione202
Brandon?

Hey, I'll call you that from now on. stick out tongue What's Hermione's real name?

nothing ! opps , my mistake .

NightCrawler341
Mala. Hermione you said mine.Originally posted by DarkC
Brandon?

Hermione202
too bad guys , the tongue lashing is taking place somewhere where you guys can't see...........MSN

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by ShaKoon
why does saberstylemasta keep closing my threads? he is not a moderator,
he just blurtz out something that the moderators see, and close the thread.
I don't close them. Learn your facts before you go mouthing off. And I don't report them to moderators either. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

saber's just a nut job. why worry about it?

Yes Miak, I am a nut-job. The craziest living thing around.

Maikahyandowen
i thought so. big grin

Hermione202
Mala. Hermione you said mine.

HEY! It was a MISTAKE you fool , A MISTAKE!

NightCrawler341
Well, that was less yelling than on MSN. I should yell at both of you right now in front of everybody!

Hermione202
NO ! DON"T YOU DARE BRANDON . DON"T YOU FARE

Saberstylemasta
Well, that was less yelling than on MSN. I should yell at both of you right now in front of everybody!

And I will most likely laugh (as I'm doing on MSN)

Maikahyandowen
you're throwing each others names at each other now?

Hermione202
YES ! IT WAS A MISTAKE ! A MISTAKE!

shaber
This is not really to do with HP.

NightCrawler341
We are just using the thread till it closes. Mods, just let us bicker this place close, its putting a show on for people.

DarkC
(throws coconut at Saber}
http://mathforum.org/~richard/eric.jpeg
"Nnnngh!"

NightCrawler341
And Eric, you are a reckless little ninny who needs to think before he types and fricken thread! And Mala don't tell me what to do!

Maikahyandowen
it's not dieing to quickly is it

Saberstylemasta
"Nnnngh!"

catches in mouth and swallows.

And saberstylemasta is annoying to people with no sense of humor, and people like ShaKoon.(who open pointless threads, etc.etc.)

NightCrawler341
"Nnnngh!" stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
catches in mouth and swallows.
No it knocked out half your teeth stupid!! laughing out loud

NightCrawler341
it's not dieing to quickly is it No, i yelled it all out in MSN.... I just put that there so people know I ylled at him.

Edited: FOUR PAGES!

Hermione202
No, i yelled it all out in MSN.... I just put that there so people know I ylled at him.

Edited: FOUR PAGES!

Damn it Night! Its our turn to Yell at MSN now!

NightCrawler341
Because if I take MSN to here I risk getting banned.

Hermione202
true..........

Maikahyandowen
wouldn't want that

Hermione202
wouldn't want that

nope

Saberstylemasta
wouldn't want that

Ya sure about that?

just kidding...

Unicor777
o common ppl, take it easy, the whole thing is suppose to be fun, don't go and make a bug deal about it. Plus it is consider extremely unpolite to speak of persons that are not around. Cheer up!

Hermione202
Don't want Rogue or Pheonix to ban us...........

Maikahyandowen
yes, Saber, I'm sure.

Hermione202
Did anyone report this?

Unicor777
I shall report this: but as a thread that turned to be Shakoon bashing thread.

*On his broom to get Rog*

Hermione202

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Unicor777
I shall report this: but as a thread that turned to be Shakoon bashing thread.

*On his broom to get Rog* Well it started off as a me bashing thread...and If you think he was kidding, He sent me PM's telling me to stop closing his threads when I don't have power to close threads. I don't have either authority nor ability to close his threads...

he pretty much brought this on himself. If he put iit in the off-topic fourm, He'd never heard what any of us said... but seeing as he put it here, he gets bashed.

He has been warnned twice for his behavior, and three strikes and you're out I say. (and he wasn't warned yet for this)

Hermione202
its true , he has been annoying Saber with PM's recently .

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
i think he very pompous and egotistic, i made a little mistake with my post and he goes mad!
i feel sypathy for you too.
if you want to really annoy saber then open a new saberstylemasta insult thread.

I didn't get mad, I got...how you say...corretional. Which I scarcly do when angered.

Note: This is the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Saberstylemasta
Yeah, that we can agree on. Hate threads on both Saber and Harry Potter in general.

Agreed. You shouldn't hate me, you should strongly dislike me. Just kidding on that last part but... Ya, why make a Harry Potter hate thread, on a Fourm for Harry Potter fans? And there's no reason to hate me. I don't close your threads, you cause them to be closed yourself Shakoon.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Hermione202
Shakoon how DARE you open such a thread ? I'm sorry but you CANNOT mess with the Troi of fire ! The Mods should really Ban you this time ! Member bashing is NOT allowed ! The is By far one of the Worst threads you have EVER opened!

I totally agree. Shakoon, your threads were closed by ME for the reasons I described when I closed them. You opened multiple annoying threads about your obsession with Emma Watson I believe. I posted that when I closed them.

Secondly, member bashhing is completly against the rules. Do NOT start threads on this.

This is truly crossing the line. I have already warned you before. Expect a little vacation from the site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.