Lets Swap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok a load of Marvel villains get together and decide this aint working out. They decide to fight different people.

Who fights who?

Personally I would like to see Doctor Doom vs X-men. Its probably happened but oh well........

ScarletSpider
They've fought before, but I would like to see some more Spidey/Bullseye action. I mean, c'mon, if Boomerang can give Spider-Man pause, Bullseye should give him a run for his money.

The Fantastic Four and the U-Foes, I actually think that they've never fought, I'm probably wrong, but I remember seeing a list of U-Foes appearances, and they never appeared in the Fantastic Four.

Moon Knight had some good villians that would match up well with Daredevil.

And there's an old Daredevil foe, Bengal, whom I'd just wish to see period. I don't care who he fights, I just want him to appear once in awhile!

willRules
The issue where Spidey fought Bullseye was good. Spidey had him on the ropes

Scoobless
sounds like Acts Of Vengeance.... which i only read part of ... but it looked good

Kingpin, Magneto, Doom, Mandarin and others all got together and decided to swap enemies to see if they could do each other a favour ... unluckily for some it happened at the exact same time as the Cosmic Spider-Man story line and Spidey beat Goliath, Graviton, Magneto and others.... lol

Lord-of-Dreams
Kingpin should get into the vibranium bussiness. Kang should also end up fighting Black Panther. Um... Firelord should fight Spiderman (lol stick out tongue)(seriously) I'd love a couple issue where Bullseye went after my pal Deadpool. Daredevil and Greengoblin as well.There are so mny good matches...

willRules
It would be nice to see Avengers Disassembled but the bad-guy was Doom or someone killing them off.

ScarletSpider
It's happened a couple times, Deadpool 17 ( I think) had a great fight with them in it.

Daredevil couldn't handle the Goblin, I think, but seeing Norman get a beat down from Luke Cage was sweet.

b-dan
venom and daredevil

willRules
If that happens then say goodbye to DD everyone..........

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
It's happened a couple times, Deadpool 17 ( I think) had a great fight with them in it.

Daredevil couldn't handle the Goblin, I think, but seeing Norman get a beat down from Luke Cage was sweet.

I think it was their second fight, Deadpool soundly beat Bullseye.

I'd love to see Carnage face off against Daredevil... just to watch him get his ass kicked.

Deadpool against Doom would be awesome.

willRules
Yeah if there was no prep for Doom

ScarletSpider
Haha, yes, that would be great. It reminds me of a quote from a recent interview with Fabian Nicieza:

"Deadpool doesn't have regular fights, all of his fights turn into name calling and ball kicking."

willRules
LOL

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Haha, yes, that would be great. It reminds me of a quote from a recent interview with Fabian Nicieza:

"Deadpool doesn't have regular fights, all of his fights turn into name calling and ball kicking."

Yea, that was a pretty good interview, I laughed at that as well.

Lord-of-Dreams
was that a written interview, or tv?? cuz if it's online, what site??

I think that Spidey should fight the Devil for a while, just to give go a break.
And Sandman, Radioactiveman, or carnage in the Ironman universe (yes, I know, it's a figure of speech) might be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.