The Soccer Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Silvertsume i have arranged the friendly!Your going down! mad

silvertsume
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Silvertsume i have arranged the friendly!Your going down! mad try me!! mad FUTBOL....!!!!

Darth_Otaku
Hell no,naturally Netherlands is a better soccer country then America...

silvertsume
thats cuz they are just getting on there feet. big grin.. give em a few years and they will eat u alive. and in the mean time germany can kick ass yes

Darth_Otaku
The last time Germany kicked ass was in the seventies.And USA just suckx at soccer...

silvertsume
The last time Germany kicked ass was in the seventies.And USA just suckx at soccer... like i sai..angel theyre gonna get better..yes

Darth_Otaku
No way...the best players you have ar Beasley and Adu stick out tongue

Serra_Keto
Silvertsume! kisses

Wickerman
Grown men in shorts running around chasing balls droolio

~wickerman~

silvertsume
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Silvertsume! kisses serra keto! kisses hug

silvertsume
like my sig? stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Silvertsume! kisses

Hows ya ancle?

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Wickerman
Grown men in shorts running around chasing balls droolio

~wickerman~

lol

Serra_Keto
Hows ya ancle?

Feeling as good as Silvertsume's ego.

silvertsume
Feeling as good as Silvertsume's ego. damn good then stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Silver how many caps do yiou have.

silvertsume
Silver how many caps do yiou have. que? tu es MUY stupido..stick out tongue.. i g2g.. my dad needs the comp

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by silvertsume
que? tu es MUY stupido..stick out tongue.. i g2g.. my dad needs the comp

Have a good day m'lady.

Darth_Otaku
So your not even an international!

Wickerman
So your not even an international!

We call the Netherland national team "Portocala mecanica" ......which means the "mechanical orange" stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
B1TCH WERE YOU FROM!ROMANIA!RUSSIA!SPIT IT!!!

silvertsume
me? angel

magic_hate_ball
No way...the best players you have ar Beasley and Adu stick out tongue
forgetting Taylor Twellman and lets see who else ummm Goalkeeper Reis from New England?

Cinemaddiction
We do have a Sports forum, you know..?

silvertsume
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
forgetting Taylor Twellman and lets see who else ummm Goalkeeper Reis from New England? that sig kicks ass baby! lolOriginally posted by Cinemaddiction
We do have a Sports forum, you know..? this is directed to me angel

Deano
england are the best football team biatch! mad

silvertsume
damn.. every one stop yelling at me! no....stick out tongue

Deano
i was yelling at the thread in general..id never yell at you silerstume mad
big grin

silvertsume
Originally posted by Deano
i was yelling at the thread in general..id never yell at you silerstume mad
big grin ty ^^ hug im gonna be in europe next summer big grin... soccer embassadors stick out tongue gotta luv it.. then i can go kick otaku's ass yes stick out tongue

Deano
where in europe?

silvertsume
germany england and sweden big grin

Deano
cool..where in england?

silvertsume
cool..where in england? not 100 % sure erm .. ill find out though smile

Deano
kl...come around my area,..i'll teach you a few movesbig grin

silvertsume
ill need it.. erm.. im lucky they are still letting me come... i dunno if ill ever get my game back up.. a girl we call '18 wheeler' stepped on me and snapped my tendon...no

DarkC
Ouch!

silvertsume
yea..erm.. sux so bad.. my dad was rly mad... my bf was gonna beat the girl up..stick out tongue.. it made the worst noise messed

Deano
ill need it.. erm.. im lucky they are still letting me come... i dunno if ill ever get my game back up.. a girl we call '18 wheeler' stepped on me and snapped my tendon...no

sad it will soon heal..the worst injury i eva had was when i pulled my hamstring
i need to get fit cos i played a game yesterday and when i got up this mornin i could hardly walk...i did score a goal yesterdaybig grin even though we lost 5-4
they was a division 3 team though...we are in division 7
what position do you play?

silvertsume
sad it will soon heal..the worst injury i eva had was when i pulled my hamstring
i need to get fit cos i played a game yesterday and when i got up this mornin i could hardly walk...i did score a goal yesterdaybig grin even though we lost 5-4
they was a division 3 team though...we are in division 7
what position do you play? im mid, left and right ^^ and if i was ever back i was sweeper. and watch that hamstring wink ive done that a bunch of times stick out tongue... feel better hug .. the dctor said i shouldnt play...sad.. but i still do.. i just gotta train.. alot.

Deano
always go in hard for tackles cos if you back out you will more than likely get hurt..i play as a striker but have played right wing a few times
i had severe cramp yesterday..i was one on one with the keeper and i pulled up with cramp in my calf..that just shows that i need to train up
where you from anyway?

silvertsume
well i live in the U.S, florida.. but my father was born in germany. my mother... i dont know alot about cuz i was adopted, she is dutch and puerto rican... she was 14 when she had me messed btu i only really take my german side... im blonde and loving it stick out tongue

Deano
kl
be sure to let me know when u are comin to england stick out tongue
how old are you?

silvertsume
young smile.. stick out tongue.. same age as sass..

cindy8219
oh, god. I absolutely love soccer. how I wish I had money to go to the World Cup in Germany.

silvertsume
Originally posted by cindy8219
oh, god. I absolutely love soccer. how I wish I had money to go to the World Cup in Germany. im going to germany for futbol embassadors big grin big grin big grin

cindy8219
im going to germany for futbol embassadors big grin big grin big grin

what is that?

silvertsume
hm.. soccer embassadors is a program where u travel around and do friendlys with a bunch of countries yes

Wickerman
Last week i went rollerbladin across the city, then met up with some mates and played soccer for about.....3 hours or so with a short break thumb up

~wickerman~

WindDancer
Please visit our Sports forum located here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.