Martian Manhunter and Steel vs. Hercules and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
This thread is self-explanatory

Dark Thor
i say the DC team wins. Martian Manhunter can turn invisible, but Thoir can create a rainstorm to see MM's figure. Steel beats the crap out of hercules. and then helps MM fight Thor

The King of All
mm can become invisible and intangible so the rain thing wouldn't work against him

and i agree that the dc team would win

Bludhaven Boy
DC

guy222
steel is the weak link here

Goddess of Fury
The Gods win.

gobstakid777
marvel wins

Wei Phoenix
Steel solos with Black Power?

Philosophía
Team 1.

ankur29
steel is the weakest one here

but MM might be able to beat both thor & herc

if BFR permitted than herc is out quick and it comes down to Thor Vs MM

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ankur29
but MM might be able to beat both thor & herc
you really think that?

jrodslam
Are some ppl confusing Steel and Citizen Steel?

psycho gundam
steel (henry) recently got owned by atlas, like a child.

leonidas
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Steel beats the crap out of hercules.

What the f**k?

steel get an upgrade i don't know about? otherwise, herc turns him to scrap everytime.

ankur29
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you really think that?

possibly , if BFR is allowed then herc gets knocked into orbit , MM can hit him quikcly as he can move faster than Escape velocity ( mach 32.7 which is 7 miles per second)

and he has to fight thor , phasing through attcks, telepathic skills are uber and read aswell , plus he is as strong as thor (he helped move the earth)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ankur29
possibly , if BFR is allowed then herc gets knocked into orbit , MM can hit him quikcly as he can move faster than Escape velocity ( mach 32.7 which is 7 miles per second)

and he has to fight thor , phasing through attcks, telepathic skills are uber and read aswell , plus he is as strong as thor (he helped move the earth)
IIRC Thor has hit intangible foes. Can't Thor shut Steel's suit down?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Steel solos with Black Power

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.