Spider-Man vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Spidey vs. Bane without venom

willRules
Spider-man, why? He is stronger, faster, has webbing to tie Bane up plus he has the spider-sense, Bane is just strong.

LGodamus
spidey totally owns this fight...he has fought people just like bane...only to the nth degree.......spidey handles bane with ease

Bludhaven Boy
Spidey takes it, especially if Bane is venomless. The guy is a one trick pony, and if anybody can't win without prep time, it's Bane. Smart, but Spidey can deal with just smart and strong.

NoFate007
Spider-Man owns, even if Bane had venom

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by NoFate007
Spider-Man owns, even if Bane had venom

guy222
S-M

The Pict
Spiderman

gobstakid777
spidey beat frickin firelord,a galactus herald.bane shouldn't be nuthin

Peterlane
SPiderman breaks Banes BACK

Lord Feron
If Peter wanted he would one shot Bane with or without Venom.

r0nm0n88
bane with venom is still much weaker than spiderman.

and we all know bane is extremely intelligent, but spiderman is pretty damn smart to.

I cant see spiderman ever really being outsmarted in a fight. And physically he has bane killed. spiderman stomp

SamZED
Why so many people bring Bane's smarts into this, its not like they're playing chess or something, besides Parker I believe is even smarter than Bane.

BruceSkywalker
doubt Bane even gets his hands on Spidey..

Spidey 10/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Why so many people bring Bane's smarts into this, its not like they're playing chess or something, besides Parker I believe is even smarter than Bane.

thumb up

PRAYERRUN
lol ya know, I thought this might come up some time, and...yeah Spidey wins.

galactusischere
Spidey wins 10/10 Bane wouldn't even be able to touch spider since hes much faster and alot more agile.

ankur29
SM is much stronger than bane and too fast for bane to even catch

SM 10/10

danteiscool
Spider-man wipes the floor with Bane. c'mon, he's fought other guys more powerful than Bane like Venom ,Rhino, and Morlun.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
bane with venom is still much weaker than spiderman.

and we all know bane is extremely intelligent, but spiderman is pretty damn smart to.

I cant see spiderman ever really being outsmarted in a fight. And physically he has bane killed. spiderman stomp

thumb up

Placidity
Originally posted by Peterlane
SPiderman breaks Banes BACK

Good one.

occultdestroyer
A few 10-ton hits from Spidey will suffice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.