Hermoine vs Malfoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlugHorn
Hermoine vs Malfoy, Maylfoys second is Snape, Hermoines second is Moody

Who would win?

2Tidus!
At what time of the books? Cause if in the sixth, Malfoy could throw in some nice Unforgivible Curses.

NightCrawler341
Hermione. She is too good.

SlugHorn
doesnt matter..

SlugHorn
yep 10 oustandings in her O.W.L and 1 exceded..

DarkC
Hermione's way too talented.

Saratn
Hermione would win. She's the best in her year, and Malfoy is in the same year as Malfoy. But against Snape I dunno. If Hermione beat Malfoy, and Snape stepped in, he would defeat Hermione, and between Moody and Snape, I would say that they would do loads of damage to each other, but I wouldn't be sure who would win.

NightCrawler341
Moody would, because Hermione would have done some damage too, giving Moody the advantage. Plus he is a ex-auror, he is bound to be able to take down a ex-death eater. We all know Hermione could beat Malfoy.

Hermione202
Yes , but Snape could take doen Hermione , big time , as hes an expert in Defence against The Dark Arts . But then Moody could step in and help her once she took down Malfoy .

SlugHorn
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Moody would, because Hermione would have done some damage too, giving Moody the advantage. Plus he is a ex-auror, he is bound to be able to take down a ex-death eater. We all know Hermione could beat Malfoy. like ure thinking. Happy Dance

SlugHorn
hmm hermoine has almost equal experience ( studies 10 weeks b4 final ) wow.., and yet shes the best 1 in the classes, answers all the questions she wuld be able to have a fair fight past Snape..

ilovedaniel
Hermione would win against Draco any day. GIRL POWER!!!

Imperial_Samura
Yes, Hermione could easily take down Malfoy in a duel, and if that fails she could just punch him again. Really he's just a bully, and if he doesn't have the element of surprise or his goons, he is in trouble. But if it went beyond that.... hmmm. Snape would probably be able to stop her before she managed to cast a single spell (like with Harry) so it would be Moody or Snape. Both terribly skilled, but Snape seems alot deadlier, and Moody is only human, he is a wee bit unbalanced, was locked in a box by a death eater, was knocked out in the big battle in the Department of Mysteries... and besides, Snape's probably kitted out with potions like the luck one. In the end Snape takes it.

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by SlugHorn
doesnt matter..
It DOES matter, in the sixth book Draco was a Death Eater, he'd Avada-Kadavra Hermione, real nice

Imperial_Samura
Well, perhaps, although Dumbledore pretty effectivly established he didn't have that killer instict. And in a straight up duel he still would have to contend with the fact Hermione is alot better then he is, what with all that DA training and other stuff, and his death spell abilities would be questionable if he loses his wand in the first moment before he gets the chance to do anything. Or if he is paralised or whatever.

Stealth_Knight
I think there's a great difference between the part when Draco was pointing his wand to defenseless dumbledore, than if he and hermione are actually DUELING erm

darthsith19
Well, Hermione is, overall, the strongest wizards in her year in ever single book. So she would kill Malfoy, but then Snape would take over and kill Hermione, and then he'd kill Moody.

HPRox90
Originally posted by Hermione202
Yes , but Snape could take doen Hermione , big time , as hes an expert in Defence against The Dark Arts . But then Moody could step in and help her once she took down Malfoy .
Agreed!!!

polowahine4
i think that hermione could take down malfoy easily cuz she's really quick thinking and would act before malfoy could, but i really don't think she could kill just make it so he can't fight. then snape would step in and hermione will fight for a while weakening him but then she would either get killed(cuz i really don't doubt that he would kill her) or injured to badly to fight. then moody would go in for hermione and defeat the already weak snape. but i'm not sure if moody would kill snape. i think he only would if he really had to.

sasee tiin
hermione vs malfoy= hermione
moody vs snape= snape
snape vs hermione=snape

hermione and moody's only chance would be hermione beating malfoy so fast that she then could help moody with snape.
I would give them a 25% chance.

babysooner13
Honestly, I think Moody as Hermione's second could whip Snape in a heart beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.