Black Panther vs. Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
No preparation.

Dark Thor
ppl vote but not post...

Bludhaven Boy
I really am not up on T'Challa, but I think he could find a way to take out Reed with no prep.

Apolloknight
Bump wink

Reed is said to be near indestructible, could T'challas claws prove this wrong?

Accel
Wolverine couldn't cut him with adamantium claws, so no.

marvelprince
Reed wins. Suffocates him

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
Wolverine couldn't cut him with adamantium claws, so no.

Wow, didnt know that, T'challas claws however work a little differnent, they disslove whatever they come in contact with on a molecular level, well at least metal anyway. That is why they are able to cut through adamantium.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Wow, didnt know that, T'challas claws however work a little differnent, they disslove whatever they come in contact with on a molecular level, well at least metal anyway. That is why they are able to cut through adamantium.

Reed explained once in reference to Wolverine that he avoids getting cut by his claws cause he keeps shifting his molecules insure that there is never really much of anything for the claws to strike. I doubt there would be much molecules to physically hurt Reed much although I'm pretty sure that T'Challa will probably hurt him. Still I don't think thats enough for him to win

Shorty G
Agree'd, and Marvel Prince remember the debate involving venom and aquaman with you and sam z and someone else......

Apolloknight
Originally posted by marvelprince
Reed explained once in reference to Wolverine that he avoids getting cut by his claws cause he keeps shifting his molecules insure that there is never really much of anything for the claws to strike. I doubt there would be much molecules to physically hurt Reed much although I'm pretty sure that T'Challa will probably hurt him. Still I don't think thats enough for him to win

Cool, in that case their isn't much panther could do to Reed, BP has proven faster then him in their various fights, but I'm not sure if T'challa could score the KO in just a straight up fight.

At the same time however T'challa vibranium suit would pretty much counteract anything reed could do beside suffocation, and if reed tried that BP could extend his claws or Energy daggers, not that they would cut him but they would at least hurt.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Cool, in that case their isn't much panther could do to Reed, BP has proven faster then him in their various fights, but I'm not sure if T'challa could score the KO in just a straight up fight.

At the same time however T'challa vibranium suit would pretty much counteract anything reed could do beside suffocation, and if reed tried that BP could extend his claws or Energy daggers, not that they would cut him but they would at least hurt.

Considering that Reed has taken full punches from Ben without being KO'ed, im sure that nothing BP can do is going to KO him yes

Reed takes this 10/10

Whittdawg92
this is overkil. nothing that BP could to do MR. Fantastic could even phase him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.