Count Dooku & Sidious vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
They duel where Mace fought Palp

Darth_Janus
Well, Sidious doesn't do too well in that area, and if he's overconfident it can spell his end. Dooku, while able and capable, might not be able to keep pace with the energetic and skilled Kun. The best the two can do is hope to use Kun's rashness against him. Otherwise, they is fekked.

Dark Thor
exar doesnt have sith lightning, does he?

Darth Windu
Course he does.

LordSorgo
Dooku would own Sidious in a climactic Lightsaber duel, then Exar would walk in the room and start saber fighting Dooku and then they would stab each other and fall to the ground and die.

And then a Darkling would run into the room and start slashing their corpses for the sake of practice.

Darth_Janus
He has Sith "Fek you up" Lightning, among other things

darth zamorak
Ive heard lots of people say that kun is so rash and arrogant that he would lose even easy fights, is kun really THAT arrogant??

Darth_Janus
That sounds like anti-Kun bias to me.

darth zamorak
me????

Darth_Janus
Look, Kun couldn't defeat his former master, a lightsaber duelling grandmaster, if he was so rash he'd lose even easy fights. That's just nonsense.

Darth_Glentract
Exar is like WAY up there. He also never seemed to horribly arrogant to me. Sidious had some good force powers though and I bet Dooku could keep him busy if Sidious was protecting him from Exar's force powers. I think the duo could win. But Dooku is one of my fav. characters, and I'm not immune to bias. If Exar could get them seperated or keep Dooku at bay with his force powers and take Sidious in a lightsaber fighthe would probably win.

darth zamorak
I like exar I just dont see why people think hes horribly arrogant I mean he is arrogant just not that much.

Illustrious
Originally posted by darth zamorak
I like exar I just dont see why people think hes horribly arrogant I mean he is arrogant just not that much.

He isn't, that's BS. Arrogance causes you to be blind to plots against you, it doesn't suddenly make your reflexes slower or your ability to swing a saber diminished.

Anyone who says that is looking for a reason to bash Exar, or for a reason for the other side (probably because it contains one of their favorite characters) to win.

Darth_Glentract
"With power comes arrogance." Professor Glentract.

The thing with Exar is that his power came in a greater amount than his arrogance, which is generally common with people who live that long. For his powerlevel, he isn't horribly arrogant.

darth zamorak
Originally posted by Illustrious
He isn't, that's BS. Arrogance causes you to be blind to plots against you, it doesn't suddenly make your reflexes slower or your ability to swing a saber diminished.

Anyone who says that is looking for a reason to bash Exar, or for a reason for the other side (probably because it contains one of their favorite characters) to win.

thank you

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Illustrious

Thanks for stealing what i was gonna say, BUUUUUUUDY! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.