Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
If Beast boy turned in to a bird flew 1000 feet in the air and then turned in to a blue Whale 150 tones and then drop would it kill Doomsday?

Scoobless
no... his mass would be so spread out on impact that it wouldn't all harm him.... plus a whale's body isn't hard at all... he'd go straight into it like a bullet into a trifle

Cosmic Cube
I think Doomsday can lift a lot more than 150 tons.

dawsey28
wrong forum.

Fanboy
No it would kill Beastboy. Beast boy sucks a-- anyways.

golem370
That's 150 tons from a 1000 feet

EsteemedLeader
big squishy whale = lmaolaughing he wouldnt do a damn thing to doomsday

newjak86
Here's an image for you. Take a nail stand it up staight then raise your ahnd and smack the nail as hard as you can. Get the picture.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newjak86
Here's an image for you. Take a nail stand it up staight then raise your ahnd and smack the nail as hard as you can. Get the picture.
or....
Originally posted by Scoobless
like a bullet into a trifle

big grin

EsteemedLeader
put a pointy sharp rock on the ground. climb up a cliff, and jump onto the rock so that it impales you in the chest. not only will you see how this manuever works in this scenario, but you wont be around to post stupid scenarios. everybody wins! big grin

Swanky-Tuna
I have a better idea. Throw a water balloon at your mom and/or dad and/or grandparents. The effect will be exactly the same.

golem370
Ok What in Vision flew 1000 feet in the Air and turn it Diamond Density 90 tons and fell on doomsday?

DigiMark007
golem...questions like this (and anything that isn't a battle) goes in the general comic forum. Moving...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by newjak86

Excellent example A+

golem370
Take a 90 ton Diamond Drop from 1000 feet.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Take a 90 ton Diamond Drop from 1000 feet.

i'd rather sell my 90 ton Diamond, put the money in a high interest account and live off of it for the remainder of my life

who the frag would throw away a 90 ton diamond?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Scoobless
who the frag would throw away a 90 ton diamond?

roll eyes (sarcastic)
golem

golem370
There ain't no way I am throwing 90 tons anywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.