Lost Comic Book Gems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I was going to call this thread Whirly's comic book gems, but I am not a llowed to have a thread with my own name in the titlesad A little unfair perhaps but their we gosmile

The purpose of this thread is to enlighten members about Comic books you liked and which are reasonabley obscurebig grin

I'm starting with a Marvel one shot from the eighties called Tales of the Marvels "Blockbuster", starring the Silver Surfer, or Bald Norrin as he was called at schoolbig grin, IT was written by Mike Baron...........

The Surfer is hardly in it but don't let that put you offbig grin Its how superheroes affect normal people and its about the most "real" comic of the timebig grin

Feel free to post

Scoobless
never heard of it.... but i was pretty damn young in the 80's.... stick out tongue

Scoobless
anyone remember Marvels version of the clapper.....

whirlysplat
Sorry my bad I meant to say nineties it was about ninety five I thinkbig grin

whirlysplat
Another classic which is forgotten is called The Nazz.

Its a classicbig grin

Martial Arts, a man becoming a god, perversion and boobies for scoob

Scoobless
those are man boobies you sicko

sick

whirlysplat
The Griffin, If you liked supreme Power, check this out, It has an even more brutal "Superman" fight scene than the Redstone one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.