Taskmaster vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

electrifying 1
Im apologize if this has been done. No outside help. No prep time fight in New York City.

Marvelgeek
They have fought a couple of times. But Taskmaster is smart enough and always retreats. Taskmaster can handle himself for a while but Spider-man would win in a real fight.

godking
It already happened in the comics Taskmaster KO'd Spiderman because he knew all his moves.

who?-kid
And another time SM was dominating the whole fight and Taskmaster barely managed to escape.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by godking
It already happened in the comics Taskmaster KO'd Spiderman because he knew all his moves.
Hmm? I mean I think Taskmaster is one of the cooler villains out there but would "knowing all his moves" matter in the long run? I mean Spider-man would probably improvise if the enemy knew how he moved (like when he fought the beetle in his first "proper IMO" suit"wink. Also Spideys spider-sense allows him to evade attacks and just go by reflexes . That combined with his other powers and stamina he would beat Taskmaster... Wouldn't he?

godking
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Hmm? I mean I think Taskmaster is one of the cooler villains out there but would "knowing all his moves" matter in the long run? I mean Spider-man would probably improvise if the enemy knew how he moved (like when he fought the beetle in his first "proper IMO" suit"wink. Also Spideys spider-sense allows him to evade attacks and just go by reflexes . That combined with his other powers and stamina he would beat Taskmaster... Wouldn't he? Spiderman should win most of the time but Taskmaster has KO'd him once .

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by godking
Spiderman should win most of the time but Taskmaster has KO'd him once . Ok cool. Where and when? smile in Spider-man or taskmaster or somewhere else?

godking
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Ok cool. Where and when? smile in Spider-man or taskmaster or somewhere else? Their first meeting Taskmaster KO'd Spiderman Spiderman and Antman 2 later beat Taskmaster Marvel teamup v1 103

Blade Cutter
This is more of a bump but Spider-man just a good non pulled punch to win and Spidey can keep his super speed going Taskmaster can not.

grey fox
Spidey bounces off of the walls a few times before taking off Tm's head in a single punch .

DigiMark007
Here's the thing. Taskmaster can only copy anyone's moves so far as his body, strength, agility, etc. can comply. He simply can't bend in some of the ways Spidey can, nor can he replicate Spidey's speed and strength. I'm sure that in a comic it could go both ways and would be a decent fight. But logically, there's no way SM loses this.

brainchild81
ditto

Blade Cutter
Taskmasters punches would go something like this......

Black Adam
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Taskmasters punches would go something like this......

that was great.

laughing

Arahan
The guy on the pic is not Taskmaster.
And I think thats my scan smile

Spidey would definately feel Taskmasters
punches. But it shouldnt make much damage.

With brute strength Tasky cant win.
He has to trick Spidey.

In a fair straight fight Spidey takes
10/10.

Aries_04
Taskmaster

Black Adam
I think spidey would win this. 9/10

Irish Wolverine
Well when Taskmaster KO'd Spidey it was total bullshit. Spider-Man had him in a bearhug, and Taskmaster threw his billyclub at the wall and it came back and hit Spider-Man in the back of the head. Spidey should've known it was coming, because of his spider-sense, not to mention the Taskmaster was SAYING WHAT HE WAS DOING. Also, when has a single blow from a billy club been enough to knock Spider-Man out?

Taskmaster is a cool character, but he isn't strong or fast enough to take out Spider-Man. His only hope is to trick him or just run away.

Arahan
Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Well when Taskmaster KO'd Spidey it was total bullshit. Spider-Man had him in a bearhug, and Taskmaster threw his billyclub at the wall and it came back and hit Spider-Man in the back of the head. Spidey should've known it was coming, because of his spider-sense, not to mention the Taskmaster was SAYING WHAT HE WAS DOING. Also, when has a single blow from a billy club been enough to knock Spider-Man out?

Taskmaster is a cool character, but he isn't strong or fast enough to take out Spider-Man. His only hope is to trick him or just run away.

yup I agree

The Fake Macoy
As good as TM is, no person with human level strength should be able to beat Spidey in h2h. Spidey wins 99/100 including those odd days when Spidey is half asleep/stupid, otherwise it's Spidey 10/10.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
As good as TM is, no person with human level strength should be able to beat Spidey in h2h. Spidey wins 99/100 including those odd days when Spidey is half asleep/stupid, otherwise it's Spidey 10/10.

I totally agree with this. smile

Marcus4600
^Cosign

Warmonger
Except that this isn't just a fist fight. Taskmaster carries pistols liek the punisher, Trick arrows like hawkeye, A shield like Captain America, a billy club like Daredevil, and a sword like Blak Knight. Spiderman will be fighting a guy with all these guys who have given Spiderman a good fight or have beaten him rolled into one.

Also Taskmaster cna move faster than humanly possible he learned that while watching fights in fast forward, he can't do it for too long as his body will wear out though.

leonidas
well, there MUST be a more modern version of this but this is the one that came up in the advanced search....... thought with all the spidey/cap talk, this might be interesting to rehash a bit.

so............................

bump. cool

Parmaniac
Ironically when Spiderman beat Taskmaster + reinforcements he mentioned that he recognized Caps move in his moveset.

8swords
watch searching for taskmaster vs spiderman (ps4 game) and saw this..

necro bump

StiltmanFTW
Taskmaster handled both Parker and Miles at the same time.

He rapes Peter worse than Skip Westcott raped Pete during childhood.

StyleTime
I wish we'd gotten to see more of Taskmaster vs Miles/Pete, especially since he had a new suit and the story was meh anyway. Taskmaster really was the best part of that whole thing.

That said, the suit looks worse than any of his previous outfits. Which means Tasky loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.