Canderous vs. Handmaiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Awsome Mandalorian vs. powerful Echani. Who's better. I think Canderous would win, but I think I underrate Handmaiden a lot.

Side note: Was the Handmaiden's name Brinana

Darth Kronos
Handmaiden...Echani are trained to kinda have a sort of precognition, if you will, so they can like sense moves like spiderman big grin and yes her name was Brianna big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

P>S> i love my bananas

Darth_Glentract
i hate to bump this, but I want some more answers. bump

Clawed The Bum
well i underate kotor 2 characters becuase i never use any of them. i only use kreia because she gives experince. and t3m3 because he can hack and unlock stuff.
so i say canderous is better. also cnaderous saved me a lot of times becuase in kotor one he was sometimes my last character and i shoot the enemy once then ran in circles and regained health then shot then repeat etc.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
well i underate kotor 2 characters becuase i never use any of them. i only use kreia because she gives experince. and t3m3 because he can hack and unlock stuff.
so i say canderous is better. also cnaderous saved me a lot of times becuase in kotor one he was sometimes my last character and i shoot the enemy once then ran in circles and regained health then shot then repeat etc.

This is why I never listen to your points; you argue from opinion and gameplay experience. Just... illogical.

If you want to make a good argument for these two, you have to use what you know and what can be proved and is the same based on storyline, not "Oh, I powered up Kreia but I let Go-to and Visas suck so I say they suck here".

Like this:

-Canderous is a war hero and the heir to the Mandalore title. He's tough, smart, and badass.

-Brianna is the daughter of a Jedi knight of good lineage, and is an Echani, meaning she is a martial minded girl with some Force potential.

Things like that.

Also, Glentract, put this into perspective... Because if this is Canderous versus Brianna and he's oh... in an open field with his repeating blaster rifle, she's probably dead.

Darth_Glentract
How about in a fist fight.

Darth_Janus
Hm. She's whup his ass.

Darth_Glentract
Alright, in you open field setting, what if she was a Jedi with her lightsaber. She's a Jedi, but he is Mandalore.

Darth_Janus
Well, I would hope he was smart enough to down a Jedi in an open field, but it is possible that she could break through. Possible, but risky.

Clawed The Bum
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
This is why I never listen to your points; you argue from opinion and gameplay experience. Just... illogical.

If you want to make a good argument for these two, you have to use what you know and what can be proved and is the same based on storyline, not "Oh, I powered up Kreia but I let Go-to and Visas suck so I say they suck here".

Like this:

-Canderous is a war hero and the heir to the Mandalore title. He's tough, smart, and badass.

-Brianna is the daughter of a Jedi knight of good lineage, and is an Echani, meaning she is a martial minded girl with some Force potential.

Things like that.

Also, Glentract, put this into perspective... Because if this is Canderous versus Brianna and he's oh... in an open field with his repeating blaster rifle, she's probably dead.

how is that any different then saying she is a jedi? she wasn't a jedi in mine. so i think it is only fair to use the weapon she started as with the weapon canderous started as. and canderous has very good feats with a very good weapon. so i think canderours has it there. and since when is she a powerful enchi. from what i heard from EVERYONE in the enchani temple she was the weakest enchanti there.

ps i spelled words wrong i know

Darth_Janus
The thread creator did not specificy "Briana, non-Jedi, staff" versus "Canderous, Mandalorian goon, heavy Mandalorian BAMF repeater rifle." See the problem there? Also, if someone is Force sensitive, while they may not have full use of Force powers, they are still damn lcuky, a la Luke from ANH.

Second, the other Echani said she fought with too much passion. She failed with her Echani discipline, which basically means she is not a complete ice rock with no personality. But she did go back and kill all her sisters at once in combat, meaning she came a long way and became very powerful.

Clawed The Bum
canderous became the topest ranking mandalorian in i don't know the galaxy while What ever the Fu<k her name was the lowest rank echani in i don't know the galaxy. besides canderous was a man. the other was a girl. and i think that somewhere in kotor( i think bastilla from kotor one) said that everybody has at least a little bit of force sensitivity. it is just that barely anyone knows how to use it. so canderous had force sensitivity as well. might i add that the hand maiden killing her sisters isn't canon because you could of been a female in kotor 2.

Darth_Glentract
actually the canon game has both Revan and The Exile as males, and I think what you said was sexist. "besides canderous was a man. the other was a girl"

Darth_Janus
I agree, but even if the Exile was female, the Handmaiden still had the potential to kill her siblings in combat, one versus like, six... And besides, my logic pwns in this case. Word.

Clawed The Bum
um put it this way. if neither people can control the force any better then the other the more physically fit one is going to win. and males have testostrine so males are way stronger the females. and i write lots of things that don't make sense. just ingnore them and read the things in my post that do make sense. if there are any.

Darth_Janus
That's not true. David slew Goliath... Luke Skywalker beat his father (kinda). Yoda (With next to no physical strength) could whup my ass and yours while balancing an apple on his ear.

Clawed The Bum
the only reason why yoda can do those flips is becuase of the force. notice how after a duel he isn't breathing hard? i said when it comes to no force. handmaiden didn't excactly know how to use force powers. and mandalorians are respected in combat as much as enchanti if not more. and name how many wifes in the world that can beat up their husband? like 1% but anyway. you guyz gave good evidence handmaiden is good. perhaps even the best of the echanti. but it comes down to what will win the strongest enchanti or the strongest mandalorian? i personally think that the mandalorian will win. ohh and i just thaught of a good idea. you know how all enchanti are girls. and all mandalorians are guyz ( well all that we saw) maybe they can have blank on the beach. and bread the strongest fighters eva hahahaha.

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That's not true. David slew Goliath... Luke Skywalker beat his father (kinda). Yoda (With next to no physical strength) could whup my ass and yours while balancing an apple on his ear.

laughing...u see...thats why u never argue with Janus..he always wins...just face it and look at all of his posts, he wins

P>S> that was a very sexist thing to say

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
the only reason why yoda can do those flips is becuase of the force. notice how after a duel he isn't breathing hard? i said when it comes to no force. handmaiden didn't excactly know how to use force powers. and mandalorians are respected in combat as much as enchanti if not more. and name how many wifes in the world that can beat up their husband? like 1% but anyway. you guyz gave good evidence handmaiden is good. perhaps even the best of the echanti. but it comes down to what will win the strongest enchanti or the strongest mandalorian? i personally think that the mandalorian will win. ohh and i just thaught of a good idea. you know how all enchanti are girls. and all mandalorians are guyz ( well all that we saw) maybe they can have blank on the beach. and bread the strongest fighters eva hahahaha.

now i think your just being dumb. THe Handmaidens father was a powerful Echani GUY. There was a male Echani in KOTOR 1 on Manaan.

Clawed The Bum
oh. the mandalorians should raze and pillage the enchanti villages and kill the guyz and keep the girls for themselfs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.