cyclops vs GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
i think that this is a pretty good match up, cyke's laser against GL's ring

if they were in a one on one battle who would win?

skizo
GL

dominic/wolf
which gl doesnt matter gl's are way more versitle so the mystery gl wins

Cosmic Cube
n00b.

spiderboy5
the GL im talking about is kyle rayner

EsteemedLeader
cyclops is nowhere near the caliber of kyle. this isnt even close to a good match up. cyclops is an x-men member. the x-men are like a puzzle, and cyclops is just one piece. i figure that GL is a solo hero who can take on enemies that would require several x-men to accomplish. these heroes that are team-specific and cant hold themselves in the solo hero world shouldnt even be posted against superman and spiderman and spawn level characters.

black robb
Man there is no way Cyke is winning this

EsteemedLeader
/\ see im right. worship me spiderboy5, for i rule you!

Bludhaven Boy
My God. Guy Gardner could take Cyke. GUY GARDNER! I love Cyke, and Kyle is sort of meh, but he can deal with concussive eye beams, and answer with a photon cannon while keeping himself in a magneto style shield. Knowing Kyle, he might just summon an ether rag and knock cyke out without a fight (did it before against Alan Scott and others when Brainwave jr. was running amok).

EsteemedLeader
hell yeah guy gardner could take him. he could when he was a GL and he could take him now that he has become.......(ominous music)

...the Warrior. dum DuM DUM!!!!

Solidus Snake
GL

no brainer

Bludhaven Boy
Actually, Gardner is a GL again. Yay Rebirth!

pr1983
I am not amused...

total mismatch...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.