create a batman character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
create a charecter villian sidekick rival what ever tellus their name powers( if any)/ abilites and a short bio thanks

Harvey Dent
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
create a charecter villian sidekick rival what ever tellus their name powers( if any)/ abilites and a short bio thanks

err. you first. I think this question belongs in a pokemon forum. Just Kidding.

I thought Lock-up was a good new character from TAS. Does anyone know if this character was in the comics at all?

Myth
Four-Face! eek!

Harvey Dent
Originally posted by Myth
Four-Face! eek!

lol, I nominate Jekko the Clown

sevenman
Originally posted by Harvey Dent
err. you first. I think this question belongs in a pokemon forum. Just Kidding.

I thought Lock-up was a good new character from TAS. Does anyone know if this character was in the comics at all? Batman#597, June 1996

Any new Batman villain relating to anything that has to do with gangsters, syndicates, and mysteries in a more realistic setting with some type of personality and story while being notorious than the random "This is the greatest regular gangster man in the Gotham City but not as good as the Joker"is alot better than a new Batman villain with some sort of gimmick. That is what I hate about the idea behind most Batman villains: "Make it themed so we won't get angry letters from soccer Mom's". Villains like Calculator Man make the influential ****ing retarded.

My villain is TV man. He influences people with the images on TV.

Alexis_88
how about a new joker????
hes the most wanted on batmans list!!!
so what you guys say?
this time make better and have powers?

but this not what i had i mind, any ways
...i think a new villian...........illiosionist of Dark Matter
how about it?
he has illiosional powers and is Pcycke....
plus...hes see the future....past.....and weakness is that he can't see the precent...so??????
what do you guys think????

als he can teleport,and more...so????
tell me......

sevenman
I hate any villain in the BATMAN series who is meta human.

Renegade-agent
hmmmmm ok ok i gotz one
NAME:Mr blister
POWER:he has an acidic touch due to chemicals that leak from his pores.can't feel pain due to damaged nerves
BIO:a small time thug,worked for the joker who pushed him into a vat of acid in a fit of anger,he emerged horribly scared with an acidic touch,he covered himself in bandages,began to work with penguin for a time,then attempted to take penguins place as the leader,failed,formed his own small gang,now allied with twoface,planning his revenge on the joker.

Alexis_88
Originally posted by Renegade-agent
hmmmmm ok ok i gotz one
NAME:Mr blister
POWER:he has an acidic touch due to chemicals that leak from his pores.can't feel pain due to damaged nerves
BIO:a small time thug,worked for the joker who pushed him into a vat of acid in a fit of anger,he emerged horribly scared with an acidic touch,he covered himself in bandages,began to work with penguin for a time,then attempted to take penguins place as the leader,failed,formed his own small gang,now allied with twoface,planning his revenge on the joker.

joker never dies...he just comes back for more and humicidle is the shit.......lol..hahahhahshahehehehhehoohohahaa

Bat Dude
Atomic Gang

Powers: None, but they have very high Intelligence and radioactive weapons.

Bio: They were originally a group of low-life thugs robbing a power plant when The Batman stops them. Them and their guns fall into a radioactive field, which gives them high IQs and radioactive guns that shoot gamma bullets. They began robbing Gotham's most fabulous. They tried to rob Bruce Wayne when their special assets dissappeared and they are captured by Robin and Alfred dressed as Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.