King Thor vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
King Thor

vs.

Superman Prime

dominic/wolf
king becuse ................... marvel rules

Bludhaven Boy
Prime because ........................ he get's to make up new powers as he goes.

armandovalles
Superman prime, easily. King Thor i'd say is a little bit above Pre-crisis Supes, but nowhere near Prime.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Superman prime, easily. King Thor i'd say is a little bit above Pre-crisis Supes, but nowhere near Prime.

Superman Prime > Odin? Doubt it seriously.

What has he ever done that puts him at or above Skyfather level?

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
Yes, and Solaris was gonna kill him with kryptonite.
Superman Prime hasn't showed any concrete feat of power that put him above a Skyfather.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Yes, and Solaris was gonna kill him with kryptonite.
Superman Prime hasn't showed any concrete feat of power that put him above a Skyfather.
yep

but the stongest superman should be at least skyfather level

Superman's will power is the best in DC

With Ring , and energy for how many years

he should be able to match king thor and beat him

Avalonofthewind
All supes did was quickly fly through the sun in our worlds at war and his powerup was such that he was taking Imperiex powered Braniac blasts like nothing.

Imagine what 15,000 years plus learning tons of new abilities will do to him.

leonidas
<<he should be able to match king thor and beat him>>

is this sarcastic kg, or good little honest canadian kg . . .? confused

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<he should be able to match king thor and beat him>>

is this sarcastic kg, or good little honest canadian kg . . .? confused
not sarcastic

leonidas
<<not sarcastic>>

eek!

these prime and 1M threads don't make a lot of sense though. as i've said before - just too muck unknown. i would guess (based on what he did to solaris given what solaris did to a universe of heroes) that you're right. but there's no real way to back up the opinion with anything more than supposition.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
All supes did was quickly fly through the sun in our worlds at war and his powerup was such that he was taking Imperiex powered Braniac blasts like nothing.

Imagine what 15,000 years plus learning tons of new abilities will do to him.
that power was nothing

He had hard time moving war world ( a punny planet)

have you heard of Drax?

Sun dip superman is not even stonger than someone like Drax Champ

but 15 000 is a lot , but that is not what's going to get him a win , the GL Ring + his powers will power

will get him a win

Cosmic Cube
<<not sarcastic>>

eek!

these prime and 1M threads don't make a lot of sense though. as i've said before - just too muck unknown. i would guess (based on what he did to solaris given what solaris did to a universe of heroes) that you're right. but there's no real way to back up the opinion with anything more than supposition. Agreed. How can anyone make any descisions based on what they have not seen?

Prime threads are pointless.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
yep

but the stongest superman should be at least skyfather level

Superman's will power is the best in DC

With Ring , and energy for how many years

he should be able to match king thor and beat him

Assuming that King Thor > Odin? Actually, it's the opposite.

There can be no decisive winner to half of these Superman Prime threads because we don't know what he's capable of.

K3VIL
that power was nothing

He had hard time moving war world ( a punny planet)

have you heard of Drax?

Sun dip superman is not even stonger than someone like Drax Champ

but 15 000 is a lot , but that is not what's going to get him a win , the GL Ring + his powers will power

will get him a win
Thor is alive for thousands of years too, he possess Odin Force plus Asgardian Runes.
What are Superman Prime new abilities?Any proof of them?
The only concrete fact on him, was that kryptonite can still hurt him, and with his Omniscence, Thor will just find out what it takes to kill the Man Of Steel

leonidas
<<The only concrete fact on him, was that kryptonite can still hurt him,>>

actually, we don't even know THAT. all we know is that solaris THOUGHT it would kill him. we never saw proof. maybe his new abilities would have protected him? we'll never know. at least til prime appears again.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Agreed. How can anyone make any descisions based on what they have not seen?

Prime threads are pointless.
didn't king thor loose to CM

Cosmic Cube

Dunno. Genis is a beast nowadays, though.

K3VIL
Check what you sayed.
Captain Marvel, alias Genis Vell, alias owner of nega-bands and in possess of solar energy absorption powers, he's like King Thor x 3

Cosmic Cube
Man, how powerful is Genis?

masterbruce
sure we don't know about superman prime's concrete abilities but that shouldnt stop us from speculating

let's just do a simple measuring scale beam

can a regular full powered superman take Odin? most of us would agree no

can superman take odin if his powers were multiplied 10 fold? Interesting hmmm....this would prob put him clearly over silver surfer.

how about 100x fold increase in all attributes? ding ding ding I think we have a winner

now superman prime is more than 100x fold powerful than regular full powered superman, after all he's been soaking the sun for 15,000 (yes 15,000) years (you know how superman gets so strong after a few days of solar charge...this is in the center of the sun for more than 1, more than 10, more than 100, more than 1000 freaking years) not only are his powers magnified to UNIMAGINABLE levels, he's gained NEW powers and he possesses the LAST GL RING, with superman's will

Odin and King Thor will both become the new wallpaper on Asgard after Superman Prime is done with him

K3VIL
Originally posted by masterbruce
sure we don't know about superman prime's concrete abilities but that shouldnt stop us from speculating

can superman take odin if his powers were multiplied 10 fold? Interesting hmmm....this would prob put him clearly over silver surfer.

how about 100x fold increase in all attributes? ding ding ding I think we have a winner

now superman prime is more than 100x fold powerful than regular full powered superman, after all he's been soaking the sun for 15,000 (yes 15,000) years (you know how superman gets so strong after a few days of solar charge...this is in the center of the sun for more than 1, more than 10, more than 100, more than 1000 freaking years) not only are his powers magnified to UNIMAGINABLE levels, he's gained NEW powers and he possesses the LAST GL RING, with superman's will

Odin and King Thor will both become the new wallpaper on Asgard after Superman Prime is done with him
Superman sun dipping manouver has a limit, he can't absorb limitless energies, while Odin and King Thor Odin Force can be used for virtually any purpose, and Asgardian Runes magic isn't going to lose against abilities you're not giving proof of.
Sun dipped or not Skyfather stomp Superman anyday.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Check what you sayed.
Captain Marvel, alias Genis Vell, alias owner of nega-bands and in possess of solar energy absorption powers, he's like King Thor x 3
Nega-bands? So what?

Did you see what Silver Surfer did to him?

masterbruce
where has it ever been said that superman's sun dipping had a limit...cuz I'm not aware of it? King THor lost to Iron MAn for god's sakes (yes I know it was Thorbuster armor) but I'm sure that's not up to Prime's level and Odin's odinforce did diddly squat to thanos

now superman 1 million is already godlike in power...isnt he immune to magic and kryptonite or something, and Prime is his daddy as well as the powersource for the entire supermen corps, Prime is kinda like a deity, he no longer meddles in mortal affairs

leonidas
<<Prime is kinda like a deity, he no longer meddles in mortal affairs>>

er, what's king thor . . .? confused

K3VIL
where has it ever been said that superman's sun dipping had a limit...cuz I'm not aware of it? King THor lost to Iron MAn for god's sakes (yes I know it was Thorbuster armor) but I'm sure that's not up to Prime's level and Odin's odinforce did diddly squat to thanos

now superman 1 million is already godlike in power...isnt he immune to magic and kryptonite or something, and Prime is his daddy as well as the powersource for the entire supermen corps, Prime is kinda like a deity, he no longer meddles in mortal affairs
Poor D.C. fanboy.
KT lost to Supes?Thor hold back, especially with a long time friend like IM, even if he's tapping into the OdinForce.
Yes, the TB armor taps into the OdinForce, and at the time, Thor wasn't experienced in using the OF

Cosmic Cube
Didn't Solaris threaten to kill Superman Prime with Kryptonite?

yahman

I totally agree with this. If Desack and Loki (with Moljnirs) and a few others can give King Thor problems, Superman prime is going to cause King thor problems!11111111

Cosmic Cube
Desak = Immune to the Odinforce. Thor still killed him.

Not enough is known about Prime to make a decision. He doesn't seem to be as omnipotent as he was initially suggested to be. Not enough feats.

It might be a close fight. It might not be.

K3VIL
Nega-bands? So what?

Did you see what Silver Surfer did to him?
When Genis was fooling in the universe without taking serious the legacy of his father, then he become Captain Marvel, and have punked King Thor, and performed concrete things, while there's nothing concrete about SP

olympian
" Superman prime, easily. King Thor i'd say is a little bit above Pre-crisis Supes, but nowhere near Prime. "

Explain how can you say easily when nothing was show of what Prime can do? And since when skyfather level was ever below pre crisis Supes?

"but the stongest superman should be at least skyfather level"

Pre Crisis Superman wasent more powerful than skyfathers at DC was he? And certainly not more powerful than Odin/zeus during the silver age.

"Superman's will power is the best in DC"

After Hal Jordan wink

"What has he ever done that puts him at or above Skyfather level?"

Nothing at all.

"King THor lost to Iron MAn for god's sakes"

Different armour. Holding back. And they still didnt managed to take him down.

It happened before he learned to tap the Odinpower abilities if im not wrong.

leonidas
<<Didn't Solaris threaten to kill Superman Prime with Kryptonite?>.

yah, but it had been 15 000 years. i wonder if the k-nite would have worked? guess we'll never know . . . least til prime returns and does more 'stuff'.

Cosmic Cube
<<Didn't Solaris threaten to kill Superman Prime with Kryptonite?>.

yah, but it had been 15 000 years. i wonder if the k-nite would have worked? guess we'll never know . . . least til prime returns and does more 'stuff'.

It was going to fire K-nite into the sun, and make it kill Supes before he could escape, if I recall correctly. Considering Supes's level of power, it must have been an assload of Kryptonite.

Juntai
The K wouldnt have, because they said it had little effect in Kingdom Come. Which is some odd thousands of years before that point, and not even dwelling IN the sun.

And actually, he's right about Supes having the greatest will, refer to Emperor Joker for proof. After him is probably Jordan though, yeah. Then Sinistro or Corrigan, the old Spectre.

Anyways Superman is always too fickle of a character to judge by. One minute he can reverse time, vibrate through objects or to different universes/times like Flash, throw planets like baseballs, or superspeed to edge of the universe in an instant, or melt an ARMY of Doomsdays and level an entire countryside with heat vision. And in the next issue, he's back to a more reasonable character, still insane no doubt, but more reasonable. It's needless to say that whatever is required for Superman to win, Superman will do. Then imagine what another 15000 years INSIDE the sun is going to do The Godling if he can randomly do these feats, then you add the most powerful weapon in the Universe? It's overkill.

leonidas
<<It was going to fire K-nite into the sun, and make it kill Supes before he could escape, if I recall correctly. Considering Supes's level of power, it must have been an assload of Kryptonite.>>

actually, it wasn't. but somehow solaris intended to use it to . . . poison the sun or something. thta was the only part of the series i didn't much care for. how can k-nite poison a sun?? it would be destroyed in the sun. oh well. of course, it was lantern's long lost ring and not really kryptonite, so we'll never know if it would have worked against him. considering regular supes has withstood some prolonged exposure though, i can't see how one small fragment would do anything to prime.

whirlysplat
<<It was going to fire K-nite into the sun, and make it kill Supes before he could escape, if I recall correctly. Considering Supes's level of power, it must have been an assload of Kryptonite.>>

actually, it wasn't. but somehow solaris intended to use it to . . . poison the sun or something. thta was the only part of the series i didn't much care for. how can k-nite poison a sun?? it would be destroyed in the sun. oh well. of course, it was lantern's long lost ring and not really kryptonite, so we'll never know if it would have worked against him. considering regular supes has withstood some prolonged exposure though, i can't see how one small fragment would do anything to prime.

The above post is very nearly perfect.

I deem it A+ smile

leonidas
wow, thanks teach!

smile

whirlysplat
wow, thanks teach!

smile

Trust me, thats to nearwink

leonidas
<<Trust me, thats to near>.

i hear you loud and clear . . . sad

whirlysplat
<<Trust me, thats to near>.

i hear you loud and clear . . . sad

smile Interesting Leo

leonidas
yeah, i'm a teacher too. did some instruction at our local university (computational psych and neuropsych), but didn't want to spend the next 10 years at school so i jumped into teacher's college where i've taught everything from 5 year olds to 19 year olds.

i've run the gamut, you might say.

whirlysplat
yeah, i'm a teacher too. did some instruction at our local university (computational psych and neuropsych), but didn't want to spend the next 10 years at school so i jumped into teacher's college where i've taught everything from 5 year olds to 19 year olds.

i've run the gamut, you might say.

I lecture mainly 16 up (biology, chemistry and sport science) but I have taught younger 11 to 16. My first degree was in molecular biology, fascinating.

leonidas
that's why you're considered the resident scientist! i always enjoyed physics more than bio. i took a couple university physics courses, but i never had a good enough handle on all the math to keep going. only a month left of vacation . . . sigh then my time on this forum shrinks again. too bad, this is more fun than teaching!

smile

the Darkone
King thor like his father can tap into the life force of the nine worlds that surrounds Asgard and become more powerful than superman prime, plus he has his father wisdom and raw power plus his weapons. Thor can superman prime the odinforce blast our blink him out of Asgard universe. Superman prime hasn't done sh** to make me believe can a sky-father, king thor has to many advantages over superman prime. King thor will pull out his the sword of Asgard. Our rearranged superman molecule and turning him into sh**. laughing laughing laughing

long pig
That sword of Asgard is powerful, I mean, it can do anything you think of, almost like it's being made up as we go.

I remember once it chopped a sun in half......

joesha28

When did that happen?

And the King Thor here is Thor with Odinpower and Mjolnir right?

Magic of the Runes Thor is a different version. He is way more powerful than King Thor.

ImmortalOne
More powerful ? Explain that ?

HEY GUYS I'M BACK !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.