Poll: Who would take over Dumbedores postition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlugHorn
Who do u think would be best in dumbledores spot, after he dies??
If u pick none of the above please write a person you would like, thank you.

Darth Macabre
McGonagall. She was the Deputy Headmistress after all.

Director_Joe
Have you read the 6th book by any chance?

SlugHorn
I am reading it only page 200 though.hmm mcgonagall sounds like a good choice, shes been in hogwarts a long time, she deserves the credit

nazgūl-lord
even if you haven't read the 6th book yet their have been clear signs in the other books that mcgonagall takes dumbledore's place

SlugHorn
signs? as in what?

nazgūl-lord
it has been said in the books that she's deputy headmisstress
don't aske me where coz i really don't know specifically

SlugHorn
ahh, never saw them..

Saratn
She writes that at the end of the letter infroming the start pf tearm. She signs as Minerva McGonnagal, Deputy Mistress.

Saberstylemasta
And JKR said in the Mugglenet interview That Mcgonagol(sp) would be the new Head of School if Hogwarts reopened.

SlugHorn
ahhh

hotsauce6548
McGonnagall is automatically Headmistress if Dumbledore were to... um... die... whistling

Saberstylemasta
Ummm... you don't need to put "Poll:" in the title. Tht's done automatically.

hotsauce6548
He just joined this month.

ladygrim
McGonnagal... hopefully but we may not see much of hogwarts sooo

belbel300
McGonnagal, shre just seems right out of all the teachers to take over the position

Unicor777
Minerva!!!
After all she had a good example and person to learn from. Although I don't beleive she will ever reach DD's level. But she has some advantages: She is not so good hearted as DD.

Clovie
Minerva she is a headmistress already

and i can't imagine Hagrid as a headmaster laughing

ladygrim
that would be odd ....laughing out loud

Clovie
totally....

or Tonks...she's too busy starting new life with remus....ninja

ladygrim
Originally posted by Clovie

or Tonks...she's too busy starting new life with remus....ninja

anybody else find that disturbing or is it just me

Clovie
what's disturbing? confused

Saratn
So that means that they have an opening for Tranfsfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and maybe potions, if Slughorn still decides to work at Hogwarts.

Clovie
she can't keep on teaching while being the headmistress? confused

Saratn
No she would be too busy to do both. Dumbledore used to be the transfiguration teacher when the Headmaster, Dippet was their, so I'm guessing that McGonnagal was hired when Dumbledore became Headmaster. So they would need to get a new Transfigurationk teacher

Clovie
TONKS!!!!!

and Lupin as the DADA one yes

Saratn
That would be awesome, but Lupin won't be able to. One the parents wouldn't want him their, and two he's undercover (still???) with the werewolves.

Clovie
i don't think he's anymore undercover... that Grey..something guy must have noticed Lupin figthing against them.

plus the one who objected of Remus working there was Malfloy..if i remember correctly..so dev

shaber
Most definitely not Hagrid, Tonks is too young and has never had to teach and we're not supposed to be sure about Slughorn.

shaber
i don't think he's anymore undercover... that Grey..something guy must have noticed Lupin figthing against them.

plus the one who objected of Remus working there was Malfloy..if i remember correctly..so dev

Greyback. Wasn't he afflicted with the body bind curse? That means he could easily have been burned or left for some dementors to find at the end of HBP.

Saratn
Well not only Malfoy would complain, other Slytherins would...

Clovie
Originally posted by shaber
Greyback. Wasn't he afflicted with the body bind curse? That means he could easily have been burned or left for some dementors to find at the end of HBP. i don't follow

Originally posted by Saratn
Well not only Malfoy would complain, other Slytherins would... but i think they wouldn't care that much in the present situation..plus most of them won't come back to Hogwarts anyway

Saratn
If they do come back, Slytherin would complain, since most of them liked Malfoy, for their father bought the whole team brooms for Qudditch, so to return the favor they complain.

Clovie
But knowing that Malfloy is gone...
maybe they would care more about their safeness than the pure-blood crap.

Saratn
With the Slytherins no...mostly everyone in Slytherin didn't come out good, but to work with the Dark Lord.

SlugHorn
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ummm... you don't need to put "Poll:" in the title. Tht's done automatically. lol this is my first poll never noticed my friend..

Clovie
Originally posted by Saratn
With the Slytherins no...mostly everyone in Slytherin didn't come out good, but to work with the Dark Lord. so they won't come back to school messed

Darth Nauj
McGonagall I like her alot but we already know she is because of the book big grin

stuwienl
I think someone of the ministry because of what harry said against scrimgeour. I think they are mad and now they want revenge.... or somethin like that.

SlugHorn
most say mcgonagall..but do we know for a fact.?When the 7th book comes out well see who fills in his position

Hermione202
Thats IF Hogwarts opens .

Clovie
dev Umbridge will come back eek!evillaugh

NightCrawler341
NOOOOOOOOO!

SlugHorn
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
NOOOOOOOOO! i was gonna say the same thing

spiderboy5
didnt hogwarts close down already?

Hermione202
dev Umbridge will come back eek!evillaugh

NEVER ! NOT THAT B****

Clovie
i had to say that laughing out loud

and i think if it re-opens it will be macgonnagal.

Stealth_Knight
I think that McGonnagall will be temporary Headmistress, then either the school closes or there will be a new Headmaster/mistress

O0oKk
did you guys ever notice how Dumbledore used to be a Transfiguration teacher too?? Do you think that's a coincidence or no? Maybe ... there's some sort of hidden power in that posistion of teaching?? or maybe i'm just a dumb fart

hp_slash_luva
McGonnagal.... for sure shes head of gryffindor plus she rox is very nice n beside jkr gives hiddin hints that she ganna become headmisstressso of coarse she ganna take ova

JimMorrison227
Flitwick is gonna take it, he was destined to take the headmaster role.

Imperial_Samura
McGonagall would be my first choice, but then I thought, how precisely does one become headmaster/mistress? The Board of Governors? Or does the Department of Magic have something to do with that? If it's the department it's hard to believe Scrimgeour would let such an obvious Dumbledore supporter take over. If it's the board of Governors? They have been manipulated before, maybe someone out of the blue, even a Voldermort supporter....

Still, my bets on McGonagall.

hcfong
I'd like to see Lupin being headmaster. No real reason, I just like the bloke. And I thought he was going to play a big role in the final book so why not?

And as an outsider: Snape?

Saratn
well it is going to be McGonnagall...she is the most trusted of all of them after all...she is the Deputy Headmistress, and its like a Vice President. They take the office if something was to happen to the president. so my bets are really strong on McGonnagall

queenkelly25y
McGonagall. DUH!!

Syren
I think McGonagall too, but it's quite plausible that it could be a number of other poeple.

Saratn
how if it McGonnagall is the Deputy Headmistress???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.