Slower Readers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
This thread isn't necessarily for slow reader but for readers who don't find much time to read the book and haven't finished the book and just haven't gotten deep in the book yet.

So people that have read the book please don't come in here and give out spoilers.

Feel free to post what you hope happens and what you think will happen and why you just haven't found the time read the book nonstop like you may want to.

If it wasn't for book's arch nemesis "television", I know I would be finished the book by now.

SlugHorn
Hmm just started a lil while ago.. maybe 2 days ago and im on page 200, so none of the above for me sad

Saberstylemasta
Well though i finished in one day, it took me three days after purchase to read it because I'm havi'n fun. Hey, It's summer stick out tongue

SlugHorn
lol, how much did u read a day?. Im going for 100pages a day

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by SlugHorn
lol, how much did u read a day?. Im going for 100pages a day

I read 648 pages in one day. It took me a while to start, and about 10 hours to finish.

Saratn
Nothings keeping me from Hogwarts. First of all I can't really see good, for my glasses borke, and I can't se to good and I hate summer.

ladygrim
i read it in 2 days and when i werent reading HP i was drinking tea like i do wink

belbel300
It took me less than 2 days too read

Clovie
a lotsa things..
but i finished it at last..

(and i've read two other books in the meantime stick out tongue)

SlugHorn
Originally posted by belbel300
It took me less than 2 days too read

What the f**k?

Saberstylemasta
It took me about 10 hours to read.

Hermione202
took me two days as well

Sectumsempra
i read it slowly... like i said i was at hockey camps for 2 weeks... 5 hours a day... im not someone who likes to kill the effect of a book by sitting in a corner and reading non stop till im done... loses the emotional effects given from the book

powerfulone1987
Well, I officially am stating that when the next Harry Potter Book comes out, I will not be visiting this forum specifically until I am done and going by how I stll haven't picked up the book since the first time I picked it up and am still on chapter two that will be a long time away from here because today I came across a spoiler so big I devoted a forum about getting pissed and coming to vent and then it got locked
And the person who posted out of control had also been banned from this site for posting other threads including some getting people to go to other forums.
I didn't even have to open the thread, I just moved my arrow over it and it had it right there.
I don't even know if the book is worth reading anymore.
My spirit is so broken for the book...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.